Author Topic: Trump sets a record  (Read 1682 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Trump sets a record
« on: December 11, 2020, 07:17:53 PM »
for losing an election 4x.   

He lost via the voters.
He lost via the recount.
He lost via the Supreme Court.
He lost via the  Electoral College.  (upcoming)

Way to go!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump sets a record
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 07:21:38 PM »
He is also the only POTUS to lose the popular vote twice

Trump legacy is going to a disgrace and the same goes for what's left of the Republican Party

They've both proven that they are enemies of Democracy and that is exactly how they will be remembered along with the majority of the people who supported them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 07:27:43 PM »
The funny thing is that it was as plain as day for anyone that didn't have their head up Trumps ass.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »
the golden girls.....lmao

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »

He lost via the voters.
He lost via the recount.
He lost via the  Electoral College.  (upcoming)

Way to go!

After losing the 1st time in Ga, Trump was like the frat boy pledge that says;
" Thank you Sir, may I have another." as he gets padded.

I felt bad for the state election workers , but it was awesome to see lose my state 4x . :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 12:34:34 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 12:03:35 PM »
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 02:36:16 PM »

He lost via the voters.
He lost via the recount.
He lost via the  Electoral College. (upcoming)  DONE!

Way to go!

Updated to reflect the most current loss.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 03:16:17 PM »
Bill Barr goes from a weasel to a rat and flees the sinking ship.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 04:50:47 PM »
Bill Barr goes from a weasel to a rat and flees the sinking ship.

As soon as Barr took a stance against election fraud, he was gone. I've heard that Trump can make your life miserable. Most people can only take so much shit before they say "fuck it". Even so, I'm not sure Barr quit so much as Trump fired him. Never liked Barr since he came on the scene. If he really did walk away, he's gain a notch or two with me. Not that he would know this or care if he did.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 05:23:44 PM »
As soon as Barr took a stance against election fraud, he was gone. I've heard that Trump can make your life miserable. Most people can only take so much shit before they say "fuck it". Even so, I'm not sure Barr quit so much as Trump fired him. Never liked Barr since he came on the scene. If he really did walk away, he's gain a notch or two with me. Not that he would know this or care if he did.

don't give him any credit
he only quit to avoid the humiliation of being fired via tweet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 05:56:40 PM »
don't give him any credit
he only quit to avoid the humiliation of being fired via tweet

Maybe. Trump's fired so many folks via Twitter, that it really doesn't mean much anymore....it is kind of a joke. If he were going to fire me, I'd prefer he did it by sending me a tweet. The less face time with the orange faced buffoon, the better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 07:21:41 AM »

Pretty sure he only took that stance at the very end, the very last minute as a self serving attempt to salvage any hope of a post political future.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 07:27:05 AM »
ALL the gullible libatards all in one thread LOL- you shot yourself in the foot.
not one of you can say what outstanding qualities/policies of Pedo Biden made you vote for him. ::)
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »
ALL the gullible libatards all in one thread LOL- you shot yourself in the foot.
not one of you can say what outstanding qualities/policies of Pedo Biden made you vote for him. ::)

You are obsessed with "pedo" stuff.  I bet you had a "favorite" uncle growing up.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 01:07:24 PM »
You are obsessed with "pedo" stuff.  I bet you had a "favorite" uncle growing up.

probably had an uncle ernie.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »

Maybe the reason some of us voted for Biden is because we believe anyone is better than another four years of madman Trump. Ever consider that?

Biden keeps his cool....that's one necessary quality for any President. One which has been sorely lacking for the last 4 years. Biden is civil, not vulgar and prone to saying things which are an embarrassment to our country, like Trump does on a daily basis. Biden doesn't need his ego stroked at every turn, nor does he put his personal needs above that of this country and the people. There's much more, but if you haven't got the idea by now, you probably won't no matter what anyone says.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2020, 01:58:55 PM »

'Pedo' is the go to insult these days around Getbig and among the far right. Calling someone a 'pedo' has become meaningless and that shouldn't be. Pedophilia is a serious topic and should not be taken lightly. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2020, 05:15:23 PM »
'Pedo' is the go to insult these days around Getbig and among the far right. Calling someone a 'pedo' has become meaningless and that shouldn't be. Pedophilia is a serious topic and should not be taken lightly.

That same crowd is big on "cuck" too.  Roger Stone, Manafort, etc.  Classic deflection. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2020, 09:52:10 AM »
That same crowd is big on "cuck" too.  Roger Stone, Manafort, etc.  Classic deflection.

When they can't refute, they project.     Considering the "pedophile" nature and background of Islam, it's no surprise little "Sherif" constantly talks about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 02:46:46 AM »
President Donald Trump, in a White House meeting Friday, weighed the idea of imposing martial law to overturn the election result.
The idea was first touted by Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security advisor, who was reportedly present in the meeting.
In a CNN interview, John Bolton, a former national security advisor to Trump, described the suggestion as "appalling" and "unprecedented."
Of course Trump dismissed the reports as "fake news."  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 04:12:52 AM »
Maybe the reason some of us voted for Biden is because we believe anyone is better than another four years of madman Trump. Ever consider that?

Biden keeps his cool....that's one necessary quality for any President. One which has been sorely lacking for the last 4 years. Biden is civil, not vulgar and prone to saying things which are an embarrassment to our country, like Trump does on a daily basis. Biden doesn't need his ego stroked at every turn, nor does he put his personal needs above that of this country and the people. There's much more, but if you haven't got the idea by now, you probably won't no matter what anyone says.
I've never heard being in a coma was keeping your cool.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2020, 12:41:20 PM »
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
I've never heard being in a coma was keeping your cool.

You wish Biden was in a coma. He's not.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2020, 01:41:30 AM »
You wish Biden was in a coma. He's not.
Right, he's more of a zombie.