Author Topic: 2020 Excess Mortality Data.  (Read 3110 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
2020 Excess Mortality Data.
« on: January 03, 2021, 05:19:19 AM »
As the information comes in, we'll get to see what a giant scam this is.  I remember thinking that by 2002-09-12, all the anxiety over 9/11 would suddenly disappear, because people expected a terrorist attack again, and by the time they missed the big day for a second year in a row, with everything going into CODE RED or whatever  ::), people stopped being scared.  Of course, I was right - and there is a 0% chance that people will be scared into a SECOND year of this BS, now that a whole lot of nothing happened the first year in.

But in this case, there's going to be a lot of lawsuits when we find out that Covid-19 was just one of the 15% of common cold strains caused by coronaviruses, LMAO.  But not really LMAO, given the massive economic destruction that fearful idiots have caused us this year.

How many Getbiggers wore a mask this year?  I wore one ONCE, going to Wal-Mart, then never again.

I've been breathing in fresh air all year.  That being said, enjoy that piece of sh*t on your face, if that's what you're into.

Lots of lawsuits coming ahead.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: 2020 Excess Mortality Data.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 06:21:26 AM »
Unhinged.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 06:31:08 AM »
''It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person''

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 06:40:01 AM »
There was a Johns Hopkins study on death in the US in 2020.  It factually showed the death rate in the US didn't change because of covid. It stayed relatively the same. After the study hit the internet it was deleted and the university disavowed the study burying it and I wonder what fate the person who wrote has met.  It was written by Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins. Why would they fight so hard to scub this off of a google search and try to discredit the results.  If 200K died in the US from covid wouldn't it be reflected in a ten year trend of deaths?  No 2019 and 2020 had relatively the same death rate from all causes.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 08:57:45 AM »

How many Getbiggers wore a mask this year?  I wore one ONCE, going to Wal-Mart, then never again.

I've been breathing in fresh air all year.  That being said, enjoy that piece of sh*t on your face, if that's what you're into.

I work for a vacine company and can't go to work without a mask. I can't get a haircut, attend the dentist, or shop here in Toronto without a mask. Solution?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 11:29:47 AM »
two of my parents neighbours died in the last week. both in 80s/ 90s and range of health problems. all corona did was speed up the end game.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 11:39:01 AM »
There was a Johns Hopkins study on death in the US in 2020.  It factually showed the death rate in the US didn't change because of covid. It stayed relatively the same. After the study hit the internet it was deleted and the university disavowed the study burying it and I wonder what fate the person who wrote has met.  It was written by Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins. Why would they fight so hard to scub this off of a google search and try to discredit the results.  If 200K died in the US from covid wouldn't it be reflected in a ten year trend of deaths?  No 2019 and 2020 had relatively the same death rate from all causes.

so why did you take the vaccine?

E
E

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 11:50:34 AM »
As the information comes in, we'll get to see what a giant scam this is.  I remember thinking that by 2002-09-12, all the anxiety over 9/11 would suddenly disappear, because people expected a terrorist attack again, and by the time they missed the big day for a second year in a row, with everything going into CODE RED or whatever  ::), people stopped being scared.  Of course, I was right - and there is a 0% chance that people will be scared into a SECOND year of this BS, now that a whole lot of nothing happened the first year in.

But in this case, there's going to be a lot of lawsuits when we find out that Covid-19 was just one of the 15% of common cold strains caused by coronaviruses, LMAO.  But not really LMAO, given the massive economic destruction that fearful idiots have caused us this year.

Lots of lawsuits coming ahead.

You have to wear mask in church

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 01:49:13 PM »
''It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person''

If this is directed at the morons afraid of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate for people under 70, I agree [who TF is so unhealthy to be the MOST unhealthy person in a group of 300 random people under 70?  Or in my demographic, under 40, it's more like 1 in 6,500, LMAO...yeah, really scary].

Or are you directing that comment towards me?

If you are, why not just post the excess mortality rate, and prove me wrong?  ???

As the data comes out, there will be NO DENYING that the excess deaths haven't increased.  You would also need to consider deaths from suicides, overdoses, etc.

Here's a question for you or ANY Getbigger: did 2020 feel like a year to you that had more celebrity deaths to you?

It did not.

So...if such a large cross-section of a population that you are familiar with didn't seem to die at rates higher than average, what makes you think any other population would have?

Ditto for friends and family - did you have more friends and family die in 2020, among friends and family?

You did not.

But there's a "global pandemic" going on?  ::)

LMAO...normally during global pandemics, we merely look outside, and can see all the disease and death around us - it doesn't require a multibillion dollar propaganda campaign on a DAILY basis to make us scared.  Yet that is exactly what happened.

As I said, 15% of all common colds are coronaviruses.  And if you get old enough, you WILL die of a common cold eventually, as there are about 200 common colds, all of which are individual viruses, not "colds".  So the easiest scam possible to play on a population would be to find a new novel cold strain [which, as I said, are all viruses], and call one a "coronavirus" [which, as I said, 15% of all common colds fall under], then watch as 85-year-old's die from these coronaviruses [which, as I said, EVERYONE will eventually die of if we live BEYOND THE AVERAGE HUMAN LIFESPAN, which is the average age of death for Covid-19], then find a vaccine for a literal common cold, and get people to line up to buy it, LMAO.

Of course the only problem with this scam is that Big Pharma and global billionaires line their pockets at the expense of the SME sector and middle class.

Bottom line - you can't keep people afraid of a virus that they know NO ONE who HAS HAD, let alone HAS DIED OF, LMAO.

Feel free to refute any of this.

PS - do you still no NO ONE who has had Covid-19?  LMAO.  Really scary plague going on right now.

8) 8) 8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 02:05:22 PM »

Whoa.  That's a bombshell.

Check this one...the World Health Organization changed the definition of "Herd Immunity".  From the official WHO website, taken on 2020-10-23:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201124094747/https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-serology

What is herd immunity?

Herd immunity is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection. This means that even people who haven’t been infected, or in whom an infection hasn’t triggered an immune response, they are protected because people around them who are immune can act as buffers between them and an infected person. The threshold for establishing herd immunity for COVID-19 is not yet clear.

Updated definition of "Herd Immunity".  From the official WHO website, taken on 2020-11-24:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201124094747/https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-serology

What is herd immunity?

‘Herd immunity’, also known as ‘population immunity’, is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached.

Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it. Read the Director-General’s 12 October media briefing speech for more detail.

Vaccines train our immune systems to develop antibodies, just as might happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question. Visit our webpage on COVID-19 and vaccines for more detail.

As more people in a community get vaccinated, fewer people remain vulnerable, and there is less possibility for passing the pathogen on from person to person. Lowering the possibility for a pathogen to circulate in the community protects those who cannot be vaccinated due to other serious health conditions from the disease targeted by the vaccine. This is called ‘herd immunity’.

‘Herd immunity’ exists when a high percentage of the population is vaccinated, making it difficult for infectious diseases to spread, because there are not many people who can be infected. Read our Q&A on vaccines and immunization for more information.

The percentage of people who need to have antibodies in order to achieve herd immunity against a particular disease varies with each disease. For example, herd immunity against measles requires about 95% of a population to be vaccinated. The remaining 5% will be protected by the fact that measles will not spread among those who are vaccinated. For polio, the threshold is about 80%.

Achieving herd immunity with safe and effective vaccines makes diseases rarer and saves lives.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/herd-immunity-lockdowns-and-covid-19

Unreal.  ::)  When did the WHO become a group of pseudoscientists?  :-X

Anyone is welcome to attempt to refute me, if being raped online in a debate is your thing.  :-\

:-X :-X :-X

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 02:09:39 PM »
If this is directed at the morons afraid of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate for people under 70, I agree [who TF is so unhealthy to be the MOST unhealthy person in a group of 300 random people under 70?  Or in my demographic, under 40, it's more like 1 in 6,500, LMAO...yeah, really scary].

Or are you directing that comment towards me?

If you are, why not just post the excess mortality rate, and prove me wrong?  ???

As the data comes out, there will be NO DENYING that the excess deaths haven't increased.  You would also need to consider deaths from suicides, overdoses, etc.

Here's a question for you or ANY Getbigger: did 2020 feel like a year to you that had more celebrity deaths to you?

It did not.

So...if such a large cross-section of a population that you are familiar with didn't seem to die at rates higher than average, what makes you think any other population would have?

Ditto for friends and family - did you have more friends and family die in 2020, among friends and family?

You did not.

But there's a "global pandemic" going on?  ::)

LMAO...normally during global pandemics, we merely look outside, and can see all the disease and death around us - it doesn't require a multibillion dollar propaganda campaign on a DAILY basis to make us scared.  Yet that is exactly what happened.

As I said, 15% of all common colds are coronaviruses.  And if you get old enough, you WILL die of a common cold eventually, as there are about 200 common colds, all of which are individual viruses, not "colds".  So the easiest scam possible to play on a population would be to find a new novel cold strain [which, as I said, are all viruses], and call one a "coronavirus" [which, as I said, 15% of all common colds fall under], then watch as 85-year-old's die from these coronaviruses [which, as I said, EVERYONE will eventually die of if we live BEYOND THE AVERAGE HUMAN LIFESPAN, which is the average age of death for Covid-19], then find a vaccine for a literal common cold, and get people to line up to buy it, LMAO.

Of course the only problem with this scam is that Big Pharma and global billionaires line their pockets at the expense of the SME sector and middle class.

Bottom line - you can't keep people afraid of a virus that they know NO ONE who HAS HAD, let alone HAS DIED OF, LMAO.

Feel free to refute any of this.

PS - do you still no NO ONE who has had Covid-19?  LMAO.  Really scary plague going on right now.

8) 8) 8)

Matt, I had the worst thing to ever happen in my life this year when my lovely mother passed away at the end of May. I want to be clear her death was of cancer and had nothing to do with Covid. What covid did do was make it very hard to see my mum and that has left my sister and me incandescent with rage at the way this scam has played out. I welcome your posts and your common sense, I just wish more people could see what a joke this whole thing is. Everywhere you look in the MSM FEAR FEAR FEAR. All designed to sell product and terrify the population into total submission. Unfortunately it seems to be working by and large with small pockets of resistance that get arrested if they take to the streets and heckled by idiots if they speak out on the Internet.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 02:11:29 PM »

I do it. Step by Step (COVID-19 in Italy)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 02:39:10 PM »

Matt, I had the worst thing to ever happen in my life this year when my lovely mother passed away at the end of May. I want to be clear her death was of cancer and had nothing to do with Covid. What covid did do was make it very hard to see my mum and that has left my sister and me incandescent with rage at the way this scam has played out. I welcome your posts and your common sense, I just wish more people could see what a joke this whole thing is. Everywhere you look in the MSM FEAR FEAR FEAR. All designed to sell product and terrify the population into total submission. Unfortunately it seems to be working by and large with small pockets of resistance that get arrested if they take to the streets and heckled by idiots if they speak out on the Internet.

Thanks for your post, Rascal full.

That's deep.  I feel that with any policy - or with anything in life, really - our decisions should boil down to cost/benefit analyses.  I'm not saying that Covid-19 is fake - what I am saying is that the response to Covid-19 has been nothing remotely close to proportional, and that once we analyze the total costs and benefits of lockdowns and social distance measures [possibly even the health effects of people wearing the same mask over and over again, just to be able to go to stores], that we will find the response to the pandemic is much worse than the virus itself.  The cure is worse than the disease so to speak.

My grade 12 math teacher said that the cost of Y2K ["Year 2000 problem"] was $160 billion, globally.  He said that while the cost was high, it may have been much higher if we did nothing.

That may have been true.

But in the case of COVID, the response has cost the global economy 10 to 100 times as much, and put the world in a global recession second only to The Great Depression, which I only know of one Getbigger who is old enough to have been alive for ["ANAL DISCHARGE" - although I don't know if he is still alive].

If it means anything [good or bad...it's all bad to me, IMO], I haven't been able to see my grandmother since the pandemic started.  She is my last remaining grandparent [I'm turning 40 in December, and she will be 89 in September], and this has been by her choice.  This is my mother's mother, and she actually lives just up the street from me [with one big stop light], but the reality of the matter is I would LIKE to see my grandmother eventually, and I can't - and this is by her choice.  It would be MUCH worse if I couldn't see her on her deathbed, by law.

Look at this Canadian story...it's reprehensible to me:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/facing-another-retirement-home-lockdown-90-year-old-chooses-medically-assisted-death-1.5197140

Of course that pales in comparison to your example, but to really understand the impact of the measures put in place to stop the virus from spreading [which have failed anyway], we need to look at these sorts of things.

Here's an example closer to yours - if you search YouTube for "social distance funeral", you will find this clip.  This video only JUST hit 6,000 views today, and WHY do I need to go to "Russia Today" to see an example of this garbage happening in England?  ???

^ Seriously?

I get that Purdue Pharma and the Sackler family have been sued into oblivion, and I get that something HUGE is going on...I feel that this is one FINAL attempt to fleece the public and consolidate as much power into the hands of the global elite as possible...but SERIOUSLY?

I will say one thing about the people pulling the strings here: they REALLY raised their game this time out.  I have NEVER seen this much economic destruction, violations of civil liberties, and general chaos any time in my lifetime, and any time I am aware of in the West since WWII [I guess aside from Yugoslavia, or whatever other White wars we've had since WWII].

There is no way that this agenda continues.

That being said *conspiracy* video warning ahead, this is the only way I see this continuing - if a new virus with an actual high mortality rate is released.  If THAT happens...then, IMO, it's game over for the dissident movement here.

Covid-19 is NOT the plague we originally thought.  And the more the "True Believers" hang on to that notion, the more they lose credibility by the day.  And I have NEVER seen organizations like the WHO throw the totality of their established credibility in the trash like this before - which leads me to believe this is a sort of "last stand" for whoever is pulling the strings.

Even if all the global lockdowns went away tomorrow, and Covid-19 disappeared forever, the extent of the economic loss is at LEAST triple that of the last global economic crisis, of 2008.

I guess we will have to see how this pans out, but FFS, can't the people who still think Covid-19 is some plague just stop already?  They are literally embarrassing themselves at this point.

It's very nice to see this video approaching 1.4 million views, with a fantastic ratio - compare that to ANY mainstream media story about COVID from CBC or CTV or Global[ist] News [Canada's three biggest media/propaganda outlets]:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 06:39:17 PM »
[1] Propaganda thumbnail.

[2] Audio problems.  HAHAHA.  Mainstream media is collapsing...they can't even get basic audio right!

Looks like we are living through something bigger than any of us guessed.  I was watching some other propaganda piece "FOX FIVE" or whatever show is called with the ugly guy who has The Penguin spectacles, that auto-played, and a dog barked in his screen!

LOL...FOX is paying their anchors to work from home using green-screens to save money, hahahahaha!!!  Mainstream media is collapsing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 06:57:58 PM »
Too much mass hysteria for nothing.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 06:58:50 PM »
You have to wear mask in church

No, you have to wear a chastity belt, especially in a Catholic one.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 06:59:43 PM »
275,000 More people died in the States last year than the yearly average since 2015

Hmmm

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 07:02:09 PM »
Uh oh, the Getbiggers are sharing their philosophicanohl beliefs again. Better get out a here before another 350000 dies

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 07:04:28 PM »
275,000 More people died in the States last year than the yearly average since 2105.

Hmmm

No need to argue with village idiots, they'll just call it fake news, like their Fuhrer.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 07:10:56 PM »

Can you post a link to that John Hopkins study

Here's a link from the CDC saying basically that the excess mortality is even greater than we thought

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cdcresponse/accomplishments/excess-death-data.html

Also, why are hospitals all over the country dealing with so many Covid patients and deaths.
If this was nothing unusual then they shouldn't be complaining about ICU capacity or needing refrigerator trucks to hold all the bodies

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 07:13:23 PM »

Here's a link from the CDC saying basically that the excess mortality is even greater than we thought

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cdcresponse/accomplishments/excess-death-data.html

Also, why are hospitals all over the country dealing with so many Covid patients and deaths.
If this was nothing unusual then they shouldn't be complaining about ICU capacity or needing refrigerator trucks to hold all the bodies

Can't find the link to the actual study. It's being censored by the university and google it appears. Don't get me wrong. Covid in certain areas are kicking hospitals ICU ward's butt. I am not a covid denier or am I saying it's not that big of a deal. What I am saying is the death rate in the country hasn't changed. Every year roughly 20K die from the flu in the US. 50K from pneumonia. Those stats are crashing with everything be labeled a covid death.

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/11/28/johns-hopkins-study-saying-covid-19-has-relatively-no-effect-on-deaths-in-u-s-deleted-after-publication/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=rightpatriot-hopkins-11_28-am&fbclid=IwAR1GmtKCANol3AsCjFxDCY5j0ImArLRrXU_ji706j2JE0NwsOkOrjVB2YCU#.X8KMk1tuNI0.facebook

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 07:22:24 PM »

NY State Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he needed 26,000 ventilators to save people, and as of today, NY has only had 38,000 deaths spread out over the past nine months, with a capacity of 3-4K ventilators in the state, which they did NOT go over by even 1,000 people, let alone 26,000, LMAO:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/you-pick-the-26000-people-who-are-going-to-die-new-yorks-cuomo-in-plea-to-trump-white-house-for-ventilators-2020-03-24

I hate to say it - but The Duke of Dementia may be added to this list soon.  :-\  And I'm not saying that because I'm hoping Joe Biden dies or anything like that...I'm just saying, much like this "global pandemic", as it turns out - elderly people die.  ::)

As for excess deaths this year...so let's take a high-end estimate of 330,000 deaths - higher than any figure given thus far.

So...basically 1 in 1,000 additional people died in 2020?

NOBODY would even notice that - let alone that number be high enough to classify any of this as a "global pandemic".

Is it just a leftist thing to not understand basic math?

AbrahamG kind of silently left this argument when he saw the numbers weren't working out for him.

Just because you didn't vote Trump doesn't mean you can't understand basic mathematics.  Or does it?

A business owner in town was getting his girlfriend's car safetied, and the mechanic gave him the list of repairs needed.  He said "There's the list, and "The List"."

This is "The List":

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 07:24:12 PM »
Can't find the link to the actual study. It's being censored by the university and google it appears. Don't get me wrong. Covid in certain areas are kicking hospitals ICU ward's butt. I am not a covid denier or am I saying it's not that big of a deal. What I am saying is the death rate in the country hasn't changed. Every year roughly 20K die from the flu in the US. 50K from pneumonia. Those stats are crashing with everything be labeled a covid death.

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/11/28/johns-hopkins-study-saying-covid-19-has-relatively-no-effect-on-deaths-in-u-s-deleted-after-publication/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=rightpatriot-hopkins-11_28-am&fbclid=IwAR1GmtKCANol3AsCjFxDCY5j0ImArLRrXU_ji706j2JE0NwsOkOrjVB2YCU#.X8KMk1tuNI0.facebook

So you disagree with the CDC and have  decided to believe  story from a right wing website no one has ever heard of that cites a study that no one can find

Meanwhile we see stories from all over the country of overwhelmed hospitals. 
If there is no excess death then why are hospitals lying about all these overwhelmed ICU's and parking lots full of refrigerator trucks.  Does that happen every year and they just suddenly decided to start reporting it this year?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 07:28:07 PM »

tricked again by right wing media lies (I know that's redundant)

Here you go: https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/johns-hopkins-covid-mortality-study-briand-15764249.php

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 07:36:25 PM »
So you disagree with the CDC and have  decided to believe  story from a right wing website no one has ever heard of that sites a study that no one can find

Meanwhile we see stories from all over the country of overwhelmed hospitals. 
If there is no excess death then why are hospitals lying about all these overwhelmed ICU's and parking lots full of refrigerator trucks.  Does that happen every year and they just suddenly decided to start reporting it this year?

The CDC admitted itself that 94% of people dying, had 2-3 comorbidities each, on average.  These are literally THE most unhealthy people in the population who are dying.  We're shutting down Western Civilization for the super elderly, and frail drugs addicts, who were going to die anyway.  And I'm not saying "let them die" - I'm saying that far more people are going to die if we literally close down the entire economy, lock people in their homes, and prevent social interaction, even to the point of having socially distanced funerals.

More people died this year because it was a bad flu season combined with all the drug overdoses and suicides and everything else that COVID measures caused [people not going to hospitals to deal with heart attacks and strokes, missing cancer screening tests out of fear of getting COVID, etc].  When you tell people there is a global plague going on that isn't going on, they will just stay home and take their chances with cancer.

And die.

And that's exactly what happened.  And that's EXACTLY what the CDC statistics bear out when you consider the deaths of people who died WITH COVID, and not OF COVID.

The 6% figure may be a bit higher...as I can't rule out pneumonia or lung cancer as having been caused by COVID...but let's say the REAL figure is 12% of "COVID deaths" are actual COVID deaths.  Ok...so the USA had 40,000 excess deaths this year?  ::)  Yeah, real scary plague.

As there will be NO WAY to hide the reality of the death figures without resorting to complete fraud [autistic White math guys like myself will sort right through that garbage in literal minutes], there will be no way to prevent the truth from coming out, later this year.  Short of simply hiding the statistics - which is what Canada and France do with race-based crime statistics for example.

Of course when you know the data doesn't fit your argument, you just hide the data.  I don't need to do that though, which is why voices like mine will be snuffed out [attempts will be made, anyway].  But we literally only need 1-5% of the population to be like me to spread around the truth.

Take you, for example - you no longer think COVID is a big plague, as you see the narrative collapsing around you.  Much like a FOX News viewer saw with George Bush Jr.'s "Weapons of Mass Destruction" lie about Saddam Hussein and Iraq.  Yet you still hold on to your shite view for some reason.  :D  You just need to let it go, and accept reality on this one.  Soon, lots of people you know will go bankrupt, and lose their jobs, while you will be scrounging to count the number of people you know on one hand who even HAD COVID.

Remember in the trailer for "I Love You Man" when Lou Ferrigno was laying waste to one of those Judd Apatow actors?

And then Lou was like "Just go with it...oh, and that'll be $20."

You need to do this.

Allow yourself to be red-pilled in real time.  It's honestly worth it to maintain your own intellectual integrity even for yourself.  Why lie to yourself?  ???

8)