Author Topic: I just want to find  (Read 1312 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I just want to find
« on: January 03, 2021, 12:14:23 PM »
11,780 votes.

Trump pressures GASOS to tilt election in his favor during phone call.  One hour phone call where Trumpy begs, pleads, and threatens the Georgia Secretary of State to change the election to where he won.

This is the same man that openly encouraged his supporters to vote twice.

All the board crybabies that keep whining about "voter fraud" sure don't want to address the REAL voter fraud.  Which has been proven to happen by Republicans.

AsianExpat

• Getbig II
Re: I just want to find
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 01:20:29 PM »
It's sedition. Republicans are attempting to overthrow the will of We The People of the United States.

If we were seeing this moment with clarity, we would use the military to destroy the Republican Party.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 01:29:54 PM »
It's sedition. Republicans are attempting to overthrow the will of We The People of the United States.

If we were seeing this moment with clarity, we would use the military to destroy the Republican Party.

100% accurate

The history of this time will be that the POTUS is A TRAITOR and he along with the Republican Party have decided to attempt to destroy the very foundation of our democracy because they can't deal with the fact that they lost

The audio of this conversation is available here.  It's both shocking and fucking disgusting

THE TRAITOR has LIED his entire life and he seems to not understand we're not going to let him lie his way into overturning our Democracy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 03:49:00 PM »
Important Context about "needing 11,780 votes"

Trump: explains that he's not giving Dominion a "pass," but that (for the purposes of this discussion) he doesn't need to get into that because they only need 11,780 votes & have already provided evidence of WAY more than that
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 04:18:13 PM »
In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor. He also threatened vague legal consequences if the officials did not act. AMAZING!

To hear an audio of Trump's full Jan. 2 call with Ga. secretary of state check out this link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

For a link to the transcript of the call, go here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 04:26:33 PM »
Important Context about "needing 11,780 votes"

tell us what point in the hour long phone call this happened so we can all listen to it

you do know where it is right?

I assume you didn't just copy and paste this from somewhere

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 06:18:10 PM »
How many times is this idiot going to lose the same election.  He's lost it, like...  5x already.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 06:21:41 PM »
Well I guess this wasn't one of his "perfect phone calls".  Maybe he should have asked to speak to Brad's imaginary brother he was trying to use as a threat earlier.

---

As word spread Sunday of President Trump’s astonishing phone conversation with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger the day before, there was widespread speculation that the president had committed one or more crimes in his effort to overturn the results of the election in Georgia, including extortion and, ironically, election fraud.

A recording of the one-hour call was released Sunday by the Washington Post. The president is heard pressuring Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes” that would put him in the lead over President-elect Joe Biden in Georgia, which has already certified its results.

Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.

“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk. There’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” the president said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 06:27:19 PM »
Well I guess this wasn't one of his "perfect phone calls".  Maybe he should have asked to speak to Brad's imaginary brother he was trying to use as a threat earlier.

---

As word spread Sunday of President Trump’s astonishing phone conversation with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger the day before, there was widespread speculation that the president had committed one or more crimes in his effort to overturn the results of the election in Georgia, including extortion and, ironically, election fraud.

A recording of the one-hour call was released Sunday by the Washington Post. The president is heard pressuring Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes” that would put him in the lead over President-elect Joe Biden in Georgia, which has already certified its results.

Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.

“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk. There’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” the president said.

And yet, there are those who will say this is fake news or that's not what he meant. History repeats itself.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 06:01:32 AM »
libatard echo chamber.....sad  ::)
K

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 06:45:37 AM »
 ;)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 06:47:42 AM »
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 08:10:01 AM »
libatard echo chamber.....sad  ::)

Sucks when you are so stupid that you can't refute facts or defend your little crying about voter fraud at the same time the orange idiot is doing it huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 03:40:52 PM »
In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor. He also threatened vague legal consequences if the officials did not act. AMAZING!

To hear an audio of Trump's full Jan. 2 call with Ga. secretary of state check out this link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

For a link to the transcript of the call, go here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

They are absolutely shredding the fat crybaby and his supporters on tv right now.  Prepare for the incoming TWEET STORM!!!   At 4am.

The transcript is laughably pathetic with the orange moron getting his lies mixed up.  Check this loser out :

"We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We'd be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people."
Funny thing is, rallies don't vote and people don't go to rallies to vote. 

"We think that if you check the signatures -- a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged."
There is zero evidence for this claim.

"But you also have a substantial numbers of people, thousands and thousands who went to the voting place on November 3, were told they couldn't vote, were told they couldn't vote because a ballot had been put on their name."
Lie.  Proven to be a lie multiple times

"Late in the morning, they went early in the morning they went to the table with the black robe, the black shield and they pulled out the votes. Those votes were put there a number of hours before the table was put there."
Was it late in the morning or early in the morning... the idiot can't even decide about when his lie is taking place.  Not that it matter, it is complete nonsense as proven.

"They weren't in an official voter box, but they were in what looked to be suitcases or trunks, suitcases but they weren't in voter boxes. The minimum number it could be because we watched it and they watched it certified in slow motion instant replay, if you can believe it, but slow motion and it was magnified many times over and the minimum it was 18,000 ballots, all for Biden."
Slow motion replay?  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA really?  Slow motion replay.  Oh yeah, and.... LIE.

"You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses."
Proven to be a lie again and again.

"As you know, every single state ... we won every state."
HAHAHAHAHA he won every state?  Do I really have to say this is a lie?  Naw.... will just point to the Electoral College map. 

"And we won the House, but we won every single state house and we won Congress, which was supposed to lose 15 seats, and they gained, I think 16 or 17 or something."
Sureeee.... you did.   ::)   Ring, Ring.... reality calling.  Oh, Duhnold is out right now... leave a message.

"So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people."
LIE

"And this may or may not ... because this just came up this morning that they are burning their ballots, that they are shredding, shredding ballots and removing equipment."
LIEEEEEEEEE!!!   You can just hear the whineeeeeee in his voice at this point

"You're not the only one, I mean, we have other states that I believe will be flipping to us very shortly."
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA   Here it is Trumpturds... your next hope to hold onto when GA doesn't play out like you want... maybe he will give us a list of those states that will flip.   HAHAHAHAHA

"But in Detroit, we had, I think it was, 139% of the people voted. That's not too good."
Detroit had a turnout of 51% based on eligible voters.  51%.  Not 139%.   He just makes this shit up off his head.

"In Pennsylvania, they had well over 200,000 more votes than they had people voting."
No they didn't.

"But, uh, they had as an example, in Michigan, a tremendous number of dead people that voted."
Liar Liar pants on fire...     

"And we won the state and we won it very substantially and easily and we're getting, we have, much of this is a very, you know they're certified, far more certified than we need."
I am really surprised he didn't say it was BEAUTIFULLY certified.  But instead they are just "far more certified" than you know... actually certified.

"Because, what's the difference between winning the election by two votes and winning it by half a million votes. I think I probably did win it by half a million."
This moron thinks he won the state by over 500,000 votes    ::)

"And they say it's not possible to have lost Georgia."
Typical Trump... it's always "they" that say it....  every time he wants someone to agree with his bullshit it is the mysterious "they"... and he never says who "they" are. 

"And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you've recalculated."
Nothing to see here, just the POTUS asking for the course of American democracy to be ignored so his little feelings aren't hurt and he can be given something he never worked for. 

"They did it in slow motion replay magnified, right?"
Why not just give the idiot his little Sharpie marker and let him change the course of the truth.

"Where were the poll watchers and why did they say a water main broke, which they did and which was reported in the newspapers? They said they left. They ran out because of a water main break, and there was no water main. There was nothing. There was no break."
Gabriel already ripped the orange turd a new one over this.  Why he wants to bring it up again and remind everyone of how badly he got busted in his lie, well...   only he knows.

"There's no way I lost Georgia. There's no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes."
Yes, 500,000 actually.  Or so you claim.

"Oh this isn't social media. This is Trump media. It's not social media. It's really not, it's not social media. I don't care about social media."
HAHAHAHAHA Trumpy is more obsessed with social media than anyone.

"And they're going around playing you and laughing at you behind your back, Brad, whether you know it or not, they're laughing at you."
No, we are actually laughing at Trump and his little band of dimwitted supporters

"And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, cause you know, this is -- it's a testament that they can admit to a mistake, or whatever you want to call it."
It's called a loss.  More specifically, YOUR loss.  That's what it is and what everyone is calling it.  When they are not laughing at you.

last but not least... just when you thought the phone call couldn't get anymore dumber.... the crybaby comes out with this little gem, proving he has not a single brain cell devoted to keeping track of his lies.

"And the real truth is I won by 400,000 votes. At least. That's the real truth. But we don't need 400,000. We need less than 2,000 votes."
You just claimed you won by over 500,000 votes.  Now you say that you only need 2,000 votes.  If they "found" 2,000 votes for you, that would still leave 9,779 votes you lost by.  Math...  something that  Trump and his little tards just can't grasp.