Author Topic: Possible containment camps coming to New York State (Assembly Bill A416)  (Read 9629 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Possible containment camps coming to New York City (Assembly Bill A416)
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
Do any Getbiggers speak either Mandarin or Cantonese, or whatever he is speaking here?:

^ Whether or not that video is real, that is exactly what is happening now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:49 PM »
And whose people asked my people to come save their asses during WWII?

I agree though - Jewish media pressure, which ultimately led to internment camps in the USA, was a horrible thing, and Jews as a group should feel group-level guilt and shame over it...ironically, the very shame they continually push on White people.  ::)

Again - take Jewish media and banking pressure out of the USA, and there would have been no interned Japanese.

I'm starting to think that the wave that's likely coming won't care if you're Jewish, Irish, Italian, British, Polish, Russian, Asian, Hispanic or African. I think it's way bigger than that.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 04:12:17 PM »
I can see why they might be looking at doing this because of covid.

There is the a very real possibility that the virus can rapidly mutate in immunocompromised individuals. Mutations which make it spread faster, mutations which make it more lethal and mutations which could negate current vaccines.

It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals (aids patients, people on cancer meds, organ transplants) in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.
Horrible outlook and willingness to accept the government as your master.

I'm starting to think that the wave that's likely coming won't care if you're Jewish, Irish, Italian, British, Polish, Russian, Asian, Hispanic or African. I think it's way bigger than that.

"1"
This is true, it's quickly turning into an obvious us (the people) vs them (the government) situation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 04:17:49 PM »
You cannot move somewhere and outrun this freight train that's coming, I was telling people about this a year ago and was called a tin foil hat wack job! 2021 is going to make 2020 seem like the good old days.

Hope this helps!
Chubz

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 04:25:32 PM »
Not so funny thing is, I was telling friends that were preppers 3-4 years ago that they were crazy! It is seriously like there is a spell cast over the majority of people and they are just following along.

^^^ thats a good watch.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2021, 04:29:51 PM »
You cannot move somewhere and outrun this freight train that's coming, I was telling people about this a year ago and was called a tin foil hat wack job! 2021 is going to make 2020 seem like the good old days.

Hope this helps!
Chubz

Expand on what exactly this "freight train" is.

I've heard ideas from many people at this point. I've heard everything from globalist takeovers, a New World Order, the ushering in of a communistic regime, global depopulation for easier control of the masses and much more. As a student of economics, I follow the trail of money as it typically leads me to the source of the major issues at hand and typically answers the "why" behind what politicians do, but even I am able to admit that the money doesn't always tell the full story.

What are your theories?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
Do any Getbiggers speak either Mandarin or Cantonese, or whatever he is speaking here?:

^ Whether or not that video is real, that is exactly what is happening now.
I do and quite fluently !

::)

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2021, 04:42:25 PM »
I have always been a mind my own business guy, never had FB, do not have a TV, so no MSM, was never involved in politics, always thought government was overpaid scumbags. This covid BS freaked my out for the first 2-3 weeks, then I knew something bigger was going on. I really hate typing long paragraphs, but here are some things to research.

1.World Economic Forum
2.This isn't just the USA, but the world and right not we have it easy to the UK and Australia
3.The Hospitals are not overflowing and people are not dropping dead, YET!
4.Who in their right fucking even buys into taking a rushed vaccine? where the fuck is the common sense?
5.The masks, for real, again how are people so fucking stupid to follow along?
6.The end result of this vaccine will be the luciferase quantum dot patch(it's pantended look it up), this will tie your body into the digital world, they can track anything you do, but hey all these dumb Kunt kids think this sounds cool
7.Covid passes are coming

Ehh too much rambling watch the above video I posted and this one as well, or don't.

&t=1s

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2021, 04:46:01 PM »

This is the global elite wanting to take over, and well we are just laying down and letting them move froward with their plan.

Klaus Schwaub that dirty Kunt says you will own nothing and be happy in the future, he is part of the WEF scumbag group.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
Horrible outlook and willingness to accept the government as your master.

Trying to understand why something might be happening and accepting it are 2 different things.

Anyway after looking at the actual bill I think onemorerep left out or didn't see a crucial bit of information. This would be the 4th time in 5 years that they've tried to get this bill passed (so it's not in response to covid) and each time it's been shut down.

Worrying that it was even drafted up 5 years ago, but presenting this in a lockdown era as something new is just fearmongering.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2021, 04:59:13 PM »
Anyway after looking at the actual bill I think onemorerep left out or didn't see a crucial bit of information. This would be the 4th time in 5 years that they've tried to get this bill passed (so it's not in response to covid) and each time it's been shut down.

Worrying that it was even drafted up 5 years ago, but presenting this in a lockdown era as something new is just fearmongering.

I did read that they attempted to pass this bill before, specifically with a strong push during the EBOLA outbreak, but I think that now more than ever before, it has potential to get signed as law.

New York hasn't instituted a lockdown in our lifetime, except for during the advent of COVID. If the state senate + Cuomo would ever be open to such measures, it would be now. With over 38,000+ deaths and counting in NY state alone, this is the ideal time to push forth such a sinister agenda.

Also, here's a statement from the assemblyman who proposed this bill (Nick Perry). This was posted on his Twitter account where he is getting a new vagina carved out of his anus:

Link to his Twitter: https://twitter.com/NNickPerry?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"1"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2021, 05:02:57 PM »
Only complete idiots would ever comply with this lockdown bullshit. Its just the fast train to dictatorship. Of course the world is full of idiots- people like Flexacon lead the list.

OMR- take a look at Charleston, SC. You'd love it.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2021, 05:09:47 PM »
Alex Jones doesn't look so crazy now after all fuckwads.

Time for a revolution immediately

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2021, 05:10:14 PM »

I've heard good things about Charleston. The pictures online depict it as a beautiful place.

What can you tell me about it? Good food? Beautiful homes? Friendly people? Good access to the ocean?

"1"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2021, 05:17:43 PM »
its still in committee where it will die

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2021, 05:19:16 PM »
If a man does not have freedom/liberty he has nothing.

For Fortress, the buck stops here.

Government is enemy.

Period.

My tolerance for the past year’s shenanigans is now dangerously low.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2021, 05:20:27 PM »
Only complete idiots would ever comply with this lockdown bullshit. Its just the fast train to dictatorship. Of course the world is full of idiots- people like Flexacon lead the list.

The thread isn't about lockdowns idiot. Learn to understand what you read before posting

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
so this passed or didn't pass?

from the website it looks like all that needs to happen is the governor to sign it

from the ass's twitter page says he is open to rewording or changing it

Hasn't passed yet. The bill is ready, but now it has to go to governor Cuomo, where he can sign it, veto it, or do nothing. If he signs it, the bill becomes law. If he does nothing, the bill becomes law without his signature. If he vetoes the bill, and the Senate and House of Representatives do nothing, the bill dies.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Possible containment camps coming to New York State (Assembly Bill A416)
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »
I wear mask every day all day at work ,I have customers for yrs I take care of and talking to them with masks and only using eyes as contact sucks big time,then on top of it I have mask police customer who survey us and don’t care how we service here cars but that we weren’t following fucking COVID regulations.everyone of every shape and size and age is a fucking dr now or a a germ cop .over a flu that normally nobody gives 2 fucks about or even a thought,I reckon we are stuck for sure at least close to another yr with diapers on our face if even more than that.some fucking world.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
I wear mask every day all day at work ,I have customers for yrs I take care of and talking to them with masks and only using eyes as contact sucks big time,then on top of it I have mask police customer who survey us and don’t care how we service here cars but that we weren’t following fucking COVID regulations.everyone of every shape and size and age is a fucking dr now or a a germ cop .over a flu that normally nobody gives 2 fucks about or even a thought,I reckon we are stuck for sure at least close to another yr with diapers on our face if even more than that.some fucking world.

How's Jersey holding up?

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2021, 05:30:45 PM »
How's Jersey holding up?

"1"
Well as long as your masked your part of the new “Flock”ok otherwise sorta,gyms open fully I train as much as I like ok there,to go out mask in then eat with mask off and hang out till 10 if that inside.I was at a place or 2 bars recent where at least you can see girls mask free which is strange considering work and gym and stores you have to be masks totally..

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2021, 05:37:40 PM »
Hasn't passed yet. The bill is ready, but now it has to go to governor Cuomo, where he can sign it, veto it, or do nothing. If he signs it, the bill becomes law. If he does nothing, the bill becomes law without his signature. If he vetoes the bill, and the Senate and House of Representatives do nothing, the bill dies.

"1"

Yeah, it has to pass both chambers before going to Cuomo.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2021, 05:49:30 PM »
If a man does not have freedom/liberty he has nothing.

For Fortress, the buck stops here.

Government is enemy.

Period.

My tolerance for the past year’s shenanigans is now dangerously low.

^^^^ You are not alone!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2021, 05:57:39 PM »
This is madness.

"1"

Progressive pols here in CA continually float absurd bills that never go anywhere.  Sometimes I think it's just to get mud on the wall so that we become used to it.

However, though they've floated failed legislation to ban the internal combustion engine by year 20XY, Governor Newsom signed an executive order banning their sales by the year 2035.  NY's governor might roll out a slightly "milder" version of the senator's bill by fiat.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2021, 05:57:45 PM »
If someone had Ebola and wanted to run around spreading it I'd want the government to lock them up.  The problem with the bill is that it doesn't specify any particular disease and gives a vague wording about what level of mortality the disease would need to have in order to trigger a mandatory quarantine - it just leaves it up to the governor.  It shouldn't be up to just one person, and certainly not an elected official, who would likely just make a decision based off of polling data.