Author Topic: Possible containment camps coming to New York State (Assembly Bill A416)  (Read 9671 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Possible containment camps coming to New York State (Assembly Bill A416)
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2021, 09:24:51 AM »
LOL come to my house with that shit and Someone will be shot in the face! Guaranteed!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Possible containment camps coming to New York City (Assembly Bill A416)
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2021, 01:44:57 PM »

lololol. Ballot stuffing at a scale never heard of before in the USA. Yeah, some will you got there, hahaha.

You must mean unproven ballot stuffing. So far, the courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have disagreed with that theory due to the lack of any proof whatsoever.

The supposed ballot stuffing in Michigan has been debunked and according to Reuters, AP News, PolitiFact, Misbar.com, etc.  is actually video in question is from CCTV footage taken in Lyubertsy in the Moscow Region of Russia in March 2018 during the Russian presidential election of The national emblem of Russia can clearly be seen at the base of the ballot box (rusemb.org.uk/russiasymbolik/).

Of course you will think up some comeback because if Trump claims there was ballot stuffing, then it must be true.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2021, 02:03:11 PM »
You must mean unproven ballot stuffing. So far, the courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have disagreed with that theory due to the lack of any proof whatsoever.

The supposed ballot stuffing in Michigan has been debunked and according to Reuters, AP News, PolitiFact, Misbar.com, etc.  is actually video in question is from CCTV footage taken in Lyubertsy in the Moscow Region of Russia in March 2018 during the Russian presidential election of The national emblem of Russia can clearly be seen at the base of the ballot box (rusemb.org.uk/russiasymbolik/).

Of course you will think up some comeback because if Trump claims there was ballot stuffing, then it must be true.

Trump got more votes than Obama did, which somewhat makes sense.  But Biden got more votes than any president in American history, yet couldn't  get more than 1,000 people at a rally.

Something smells fishy here.  And I don't just mean what is under Britney's cooter tattoos [the tattoos over her clam].

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2021, 02:12:52 PM »
What about power in numbers? Red states like Florida or Texas at the very least are filled with millions of gun owning Americans that believe in freedom that could easily band together in a united front against practices as suggested by this NY state assemblyman.

Can you please expand on the notion of "land as measured by survivability"?

This shit reminds me of George Carlin. He once said that Americans don't have rights, instead they have revocable privileges. Back in the time of Pearl Harbor from 1942 to 1945, Japanese American Citizens where thrown into internment camps due to suspicions from the US government with regards to many of them being spies. Of course, over time, they were released, but it showed those citizens, as well as the rest that there are no such things as "rights". When looking back, these acts are now considered one of the most atrocious violations of American civil rights in the 20th century.

"1"
Rights are things that other people allow you to have
All your rights are protected by other people

You can do whatever you like in life but if other people dont like what you are doing they will stop you

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2021, 02:15:24 PM »

You can do whatever you like in life but if other people dont like what you are doing they will stop you

Sometimes they feel like mere illusions.

"1"

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2021, 02:17:12 PM »
LOL come to my house with that shit and Someone will be shot in the face! Guaranteed!
As it goes with everybody upstate, I wouldn’t want that job.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:39 PM »
That’s why they don’t want citizens owning guns.  Once we have no guns the door to door stuff can be started.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2021, 04:30:30 PM »
Trump got more votes than Obama did, which somewhat makes sense.  But Biden got more votes than any president in American history, yet couldn't  get more than 1,000 people at a rally.

Something smells fishy here.  And I don't just mean what is under Britney's cooter tattoos [the tattoos over her clam].

With much smaller overall turnout (57% of all eligible voters), Obama got the previous record number votes.

The 2020 Election Had the Highest Voter Turnout in Modern History at 74%
A projected 161 million Americans voted in the presidential election.

Biden's small campaign events starkly contrast Trumps’ famous arena rallies.

Trump encouraged his supporters to throw caution to the wind and ignore Covid-19. They complied by showing up at huge rallies, mostly sans masks in violation of local, state and federal guidelines. 

Biden followed the guidelines as suggested by Dr. Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, and in some cases mandated by state and local governments depending on where the event was held. And yet got almost 8,000,000 more votes than did
Trump and won the election.

Just imagine what might have happened had their been no pandemic and the election was business as usual with both candidates holding large rallies. Biden would likely have won the election by millions more votes than he did.

Something smells all right. The stink is coming from Trump who didn't and doesn't give a shit about the pandemic or anyone affected by it and was and anything and everything to try to win the election. And, it didn't work. He lost.

Brittany Spears and her body odors have nothing to do with this conversation.   :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2021, 05:25:03 PM »

Some claim that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, like:

Life
Liberty
Purfuit of Happineff
Coffee instead of tea
Untaxed televisions
Good food
Dental hygiene
Hot chicks

Which is, whether or not factually accurate, an interesting philosophical position, defining your rights as inviolable by divine mandate and not subject to diminishment for achievement of The Greater Good. Ya, it's a cheap trick, just like any appeal to divine mandate, and comes with the usual problems of interpreting divine intent, who the experts in doing that are, etc.

But there's a perfectly secular, even utilitarian, argument to be made for inviolable rights. Namely that the greater good over the long term is better served by such guarantees than by the summation of circumstantial renegotiations intent on maximizing the general welfare of the moment without any guiding principles hindering that.

That's why "until other people stop you" isn't finally the earthly foundation of your rights. Because they'll pull your insides out on a stone altar if they think it'll stop the boogeyman from getting 'em. Principles which transcend circumstance are better than mob demands of the moment.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »
That’s why they don’t want citizens owning guns.  Once we have no guns the door to door stuff can be started.

Which will be easily fixed once the Dems own all 3 branches of government tomorrow!!

wooooshhh

Mr and Ms America...... turn em' all in!!!

PEDO for POTUS!!
Hooker for VP!!

Pelosi for Speaker!!
Schumer for Senate Leader!!

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2021, 05:54:07 PM »
With much smaller overall turnout (57% of all eligible voters), Obama got the previous record number votes.

The 2020 Election Had the Highest Voter Turnout in Modern History at 74%
A projected 161 million Americans voted in the presidential election.

Biden's small campaign events starkly contrast Trumps’ famous arena rallies.

Trump encouraged his supporters to throw caution to the wind and ignore Covid-19. They complied by showing up at huge rallies, mostly sans masks in violation of local, state and federal guidelines. 

Biden followed the guidelines as suggested by Dr. Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, and in some cases mandated by state and local governments depending on where the event was held. And yet got almost 8,000,000 more votes than did
Trump and won the election.

Just imagine what might have happened had their been no pandemic and the election was business as usual with both candidates holding large rallies. Biden would likely have won the election by millions more votes than he did.

Something smells all right. The stink is coming from Trump who didn't and doesn't give a shit about the pandemic or anyone affected by it and was and anything and everything to try to win the election. And, it didn't work. He lost.

Brittany Spears and her body odors have nothing to do with this conversation.   :)
TDS
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2021, 06:15:32 PM »
Some claim that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, like:

Life
Liberty
Purfuit of Happineff
Coffee instead of tea
Untaxed televisions
Good food
Dental hygiene
Hot chicks

Which is, whether or not factually accurate, an interesting philosophical position, defining your rights as inviolable by divine mandate and not subject to diminishment for achievement of The Greater Good. Ya, it's a cheap trick, just like any appeal to divine mandate, and comes with the usual problems of interpreting divine intent, who the experts in doing that are, etc.

But there's a perfectly secular, even utilitarian, argument to be made for inviolable rights. Namely that the greater good over the long term is better served by such guarantees than by the summation of circumstantial renegotiations intent on maximizing the general welfare of the moment without any guiding principles hindering that.

That's why "until other people stop you" isn't finally the earthly foundation of your rights. Because they'll pull your insides out on a stone altar if they think it'll stop the boogeyman from getting 'em. Principles which transcend circumstance are better than mob demands of the moment.

Big fan of your posts Tape, proper quality thoughts and ideas articulated brilliantly.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2021, 08:04:08 PM »
Big fan of your posts Tape, proper quality thoughts and ideas articulated brilliantly.

Thanks. I'm sure the Virtue Police will see things my way and not drag me off to be re-educated.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2022, 07:32:30 PM »
I have always been a mind my own business guy, never had FB, do not have a TV, so no MSM, was never involved in politics, always thought government was overpaid scumbags. This covid BS freaked my out for the first 2-3 weeks, then I knew something bigger was going on. I really hate typing long paragraphs, but here are some things to research.

1.World Economic Forum
2.This isn't just the USA, but the world and right not we have it easy to the UK and Australia
3.The Hospitals are not overflowing and people are not dropping dead, YET!
4.Who in their right fucking even buys into taking a rushed vaccine? where the fuck is the common sense?
5.The masks, for real, again how are people so fucking stupid to follow along?
6.The end result of this vaccine will be the luciferase quantum dot patch(it's pantended look it up), this will tie your body into the digital world, they can track anything you do, but hey all these dumb Kunt kids think this sounds cool
7.Covid passes are coming

Ehh too much rambling watch the above video I posted and this one as well, or don't.

&t=1s

No mention of working for Pfizer, despite knowing something bigger was going on.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2022, 08:31:48 PM »
AGAIN because I worked there I knew absolute ZERO. Every single one of my coworkers took it as soon as they could, I was telling them not to take it, for reasons listed above in what you copied and pasted. If I knew something by working there, do you not think my fellow coworkers would as well?

Dude all my longtime coworkers and good friends WERE SO PUMPED to be able to be the first to take it because we worked on the frontlines. Besides myself I know only 4 other people that did not take it, 2 are amazingly still working there on a religious exemption.

ALL 100% of my knowledge about this was on my own research outside of Pfizer and an understanding of end times prophecy.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2022, 08:48:30 PM »
I can see why they might be looking at doing this because of covid.

There is the a very real possibility that the virus can rapidly mutate in immunocompromised individuals. Mutations which make it spread faster, mutations which make it more lethal and mutations which could negate current vaccines.

It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals (aids patients, people on cancer meds, organ transplants) in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.

Thee virus did change to a form (Omicron) which spread faster and it did negate vaccines. Got less lethal though so I guess we didn't get any containment camps. That would have been fun!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2022, 06:02:59 AM »
This is N. Nick Perry.

72 years old.

OMR, where did you get that supposed pic of Perry in the first post of this thread?

He is now Ambassador to Jamiaca.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2022, 06:51:48 AM »
Jesus christ.... it's insane that just under 2 years ago this was an idea put forward by a public official and was an actual possibility. 

I do not think that sanity will ever return to the world (the pendulum isn't going to swing the other way anytime soon) but if it does: the people who made these suggestions (containment camps) should be publicly flogged, stripped naked and dropped off in the middle of the outback.

The tyrants that emerged during 2020 should be forced wear a Scarlett letter.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2022, 08:07:44 AM »
This is N. Nick Perry.

72 years old.

OMR, where did you get that supposed pic of Perry in the first post of this thread?

Brother IroNat,

So at the time that I posted this thread years ago (January 2021), N. Nick Perry was the New York State Assemblyman that represented the 58th district. The original picture was gathered from the NY state government website that had his profile with a picture. Since his seat was taken over by another individual, now Monique Chandler-Waterman, the picture was swapped by that website and the link now reflected the young woman you saw. N. Nick Perry as you have mentioned is now the newly confirmed Ambassador to Jamaica.

So where it was once this person:

It is now this person:

Nonetheless, I've gone ahead and edited my original post and thank you for noticing that detail.

"1"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2022, 08:12:45 AM »
AGAIN because I worked there I knew absolute ZERO. Every single one of my coworkers took it as soon as they could, I was telling them not to take it, for reasons listed above in what you copied and pasted. If I knew something by working there, do you not think my fellow coworkers would as well?

Dude all my longtime coworkers and good friends WERE SO PUMPED to be able to be the first to take it because we worked on the frontlines. Besides myself I know only 4 other people that did not take it, 2 are amazingly still working there on a religious exemption.

ALL 100% of my knowledge about this was on my own research outside of Pfizer and an understanding of end times prophecy.

Here in Portugal there were lawsuits to people who tried to pass ahead the line. Elders were the first chosen to die from the cure.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2022, 09:27:23 AM »
OMR know.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2022, 09:34:49 AM »
And whose people asked my people to come save their asses during WWII?

I agree though - Jewish media pressure, which ultimately led to internment camps in the USA, was a horrible thing, and Jews as a group should feel group-level guilt and shame over it...ironically, the very shame they continually push on White people.  ::)

Again - take Jewish media and banking pressure out of the USA, and there would have been no interned Japanese.

WWII would likely nerve have never even been a thing if the dispute between little and innocent Poland (all darlings) and Germany was left as the business of those two countries alone!

“But Hitler was gonna take over da whole world bro! We’d all be speaking German!” (Is speaking German bad?)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2022, 09:58:17 AM »
This is N. Nick Perry.

72 years old.

Only 3 Jamaicans I know...

King Willie - Holly Mountain

&ab_channel=Wolf7th[/youtube]
Lennox - I'll Kill for Fun

Mayor Pen - The Vaccine Man  8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2022, 10:39:19 AM »

Thee virus did change to a form (Omicron) which spread faster and it did negate vaccines. Got less lethal though so I guess we didn't get any containment camps. That would have been fun!

Australia had them. Police and soldiers helped people get there.

No need to be sick. A faceless authority sends uniformed men with guns to collect you for any old reason.

Book a vacation. We'll throw another shrimp in the National Resilience Camp for ya.