Author Topic: Covid 19 - COVID is a Virus so Deadly That...  (Read 4761 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Covid 19 - COVID is a Virus so Deadly That...
« on: January 07, 2021, 02:02:57 PM »
...you can have no symptoms of it, AND you can test negative for it, but you MIGHT STILL HAVE IT!!  :o

::) ::) ::)

Anyone who is REMOTELY worried about COVID more than if it is anything but a slightly bad flu...PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME.  Go write a letter to your Duke of Dementia in Chief, and ask him to use federal funding to buy you a Hazmat suit...after all, he will be using federal funding [taxpayer money] to pay for every other Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: OMG!!! COVID is a Virus so Deadly That...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 04:50:48 PM »
...you can have no symptoms of it, AND you can test negative for it, but you MIGHT STILL HAVE IT!!  :o

::) ::) ::)

Anyone who is REMOTELY worried about COVID more than if it is anything but a slightly bad flu...PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME.  Go write a letter to your Duke of Dementia in Chief, and ask him to use federal funding to buy you a Hazmat suit...after all, he will be using federal funding [taxpayer money] to pay for every other Tom, Dick, and Harry.
How would a peasant like you survive without public assistance and government handouts especially when your alleged tenants stop paying rent?

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 05:08:13 PM »
Matt please go back to school.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 05:41:13 PM »
You would think that from the nature of the replies his threads generate, he would like, you know.... stop making dumb ass threads.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 07:47:53 PM »
How would a peasant like you survive without public assistance and government handouts especially when your alleged tenants stop paying rent?

I can answer that in great detail, but the short answer is: if the economy gets THAT bad because of COVID [which it may - if this scaremongering continues], then ALL OF US are going to be in the same situation.  Government workers are one of the biggest voting blocks in Canada, if not the biggest voting block, but who is going to pay their salaries if the entire economy fails?

I never took anything for granted, and put myself in a position where I would be comfortable to weather a storm for years.  With COVID, if things continue, we are going to enter global communism.  In some sense this gives me hope that COVID hysteria will end - in that it is simply unsustainable.

But in a nutshell, yes, you are correct - myself, and not only myself, will obviously need to depend on a central government for resources if a structure emerges that only allows people to obtain resources through said central government.

That's my concern.

Do you have anything to alleviate this concern?

The global economy was already a massive bubble just searching for a pin to pop it.  COVID was that pin.  The global economy has sustained $10 TRILLION in damage, while the 2,604 global billionaires have increased their net wealthy by over $1 TRILLION.

Here in Canada, our 15 richest billionaires have increased their wealth by 30%.

Of course...that was the point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 07:49:00 PM »
Matt please go back to school.

I hope you mean trade school.  In hindsight, I wish I had known how valuable the skilled trades were between 2000 through to 2020, but when I was growing up, all the push was to go to university.  I'd be shocked if any male students are in universities at all by 2030.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 07:54:37 PM »
You would think that from the nature of the replies his threads generate, he would like, you know.... stop making dumb ass threads.

You mean the 12 or so pages of replies about the Pfizer vaccine that generated tremendous discussion the potential costs of such a vaccine, in light of indemnity granted to Pfizer by the UK government, and the [by nature] complete lack of long-term health studies?

If so, I agree - I should make more posts.

The problem is, getting replies from the COVID True Believers like you.  Here - I'll copy you:

"UNGGGHH!!!  COVID is sooo scary!!  I don't know ANYONE who has die from it, but I'm fine with the Western civilization going bankrupt in order to prevent someone from getting the sniffles and using their immune systems.  I'm soooo scared of a virus with a 99.73% survival rate for people under 70.  Unngghh!!!!  Gunna cum!!"

^ You're seriously afraid of a virus you don't even know anyone who has died from?  LOL.

And now that it's clear the virus isn't that deadly, you can't just say that, can you?  You STILL need to pretend this is some giant plague.

Why?  Because you don't want to admit you were fucked.  Conned.  Lied to by the media over what was ultimately just a once-a-decade bad flu season.

Do you think you look smarter because of this?  You look like a little baby afraid of the sniffles.

You're still scared of "pandemic" that you don't even know anyone who has died from, LOL.

The TV controls your brain, dude.  You should be very proud of that.

PS - just admit you got fucked here, and moved on.  Haha @ anyone who is still afraid of COVID at this point.  You don't even know anyone who has HAD COVID, and yet you are afraid of it, hahaha.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 08:32:49 PM »
You mean the 12 or so pages of replies about the Pfizer vaccine that generated tremendous discussion the potential costs of such a vaccine, in light of indemnity granted to Pfizer by the UK government, and the [by nature] complete lack of long-term health studies?

If so, I agree - I should make more posts.

The problem is, getting replies from the COVID True Believers like you.  Here - I'll copy you:

"UNGGGHH!!!  COVID is sooo scary!!  I don't know ANYONE who has die from it, but I'm fine with the Western civilization going bankrupt in order to prevent someone from getting the sniffles and using their immune systems.  I'm soooo scared of a virus with a 99.73% survival rate for people under 70.  Unngghh!!!!  Gunna cum!!"

^ You're seriously afraid of a virus you don't even know anyone who has died from?  LOL.

And now that it's clear the virus isn't that deadly, you can't just say that, can you?  You STILL need to pretend this is some giant plague.

Why?  Because you don't want to admit you were fucked.  Conned.  Lied to by the media over what was ultimately just a once-a-decade bad flu season.

Do you think you look smarter because of this?  You look like a little baby afraid of the sniffles.

You're still scared of "pandemic" that you don't even know anyone who has died from, LOL.

The TV controls your brain, dude.  You should be very proud of that.

PS - just admit you got fucked here, and moved on.  Haha @ anyone who is still afraid of COVID at this point.  You don't even know anyone who has HAD COVID, and yet you are afraid of it, hahaha.

Seeing how you based that entire word salad on just assuming you knew something about me that isn't even true....  it's pretty clear that YOU got fucked here.  How long have you been aware of your schizophrenia?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 08:35:02 PM »
Covid is as lethal as a camel fart.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 10:08:54 PM »
Matt, pay no attention to the negative people in this thread, they are just getting down on you because they don't like themselves. 

On another note, someone linked a video from your youtube the other day and I watched a couple random videos from your channel.  One of them you talked about how you were going to drop weight because you thought it was the best possible option in terms of health.  I think it was about 4 - 5 years old...I have somewhat similar stats to you in terms of height/weight.  Have you dropped down in weight as you've gotten older?  I'm in the mid 180's and I'm considering a drop to the high 160's or low 170's.  I'm hesitant because I don't want to lose strength and most certainly would as a natty but I'm sure I'd be the healthiest version of myself at around 170.  I'm just curious if you've dropped weight and how it's affected your performance in the gym.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 10:50:03 PM »
Matt, pay no attention to the negative people in this thread, they are just getting down on you because they don't like themselves. 

On another note, someone linked a video from your youtube the other day and I watched a couple random videos from your channel.  One of them you talked about how you were going to drop weight because you thought it was the best possible option in terms of health.  I think it was about 4 - 5 years old...I have somewhat similar stats to you in terms of height/weight.  Have you dropped down in weight as you've gotten older?  I'm in the mid 180's and I'm considering a drop to the high 160's or low 170's.  I'm hesitant because I don't want to lose strength and most certainly would as a natty but I'm sure I'd be the healthiest version of myself at around 170.  I'm just curious if you've dropped weight and how it's affected your performance in the gym.
I agree. Matt, you're all right and I share your thoughts. I don't doubt Covid is real but it is overblown. I've had flu in the past and yes it fucking sucked. Real bad. So I don't doubt Covid can be bad. But enough to shutdown all businesses. Hell no! It was used as a weapon against Trump. They may have won in the short term but we'll see how this pans out in the long term. If they create a fuck up they will have to own it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 11:13:07 PM »
I find it difficult to comprehend anyone even gives a single shit about Covid at this point.

As Matt says, excluding the MSM news and people everywhere “masked up” (holy SHIT I hate this phrase), a person wouldn’t have Clue One there was an alleged “pandemic”.

I purposely wear, comically and specifically poorly, a months-used paper mask into the grocery store, etc. just to gain access, but otherwise do not, everywhere and anywhere else.

The world is a joke, full of joke people.

I’m genuinely baffled with the sheer intellectual-and-emotional vulnerability of the common person.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 11:51:40 PM »

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 03:29:46 AM »
A couple dozen of my co workers have tested positive now and have come back to work.  I asked each one of them if they felt like shit at any point, and every single one of them had no idea they were even sick! Mind you, at least half of these guys are EXTREMELY out of shape and most don't care of themselves at all!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 04:14:59 AM »
I had to get nose stabbed for this shit after getting cold symptoms, so I can go back to work.
I have no idea whats going on in the ICU of the hospital but I can tell you, the common areas which are always busy at that time of day were dead. Hardly anyone around.

Out of the 5 people waiting in the main testing area I was the only one with actual symptoms. I know this cause I could hear, the few people ahead and behind me state their reasons for being there.

The rest were there cause they were close to someone who might have had it,or were close to someone who was close to someone who had it. Lol

Wonder how many false positives come from people like that?

Curious to see what mine says.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 04:19:23 AM »
I find it difficult to comprehend anyone even gives a single shit about Covid at this point.

As Matt says, excluding the MSM news and people everywhere “masked up” (holy SHIT I hate this phrase), a person wouldn’t have Clue One there was an alleged “pandemic”.

I purposely wear, comically and specifically poorly, a months-used paper mask into the grocery store, etc. just to gain access, but otherwise do not, everywhere and anywhere else.

I’m genuinely baffled with the sheer intellectual-and-emotional vulnerability of the common person.
Same here.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 04:36:37 AM »
I'm in a liberal state and the sheep here are scared of it!
Here is the thing, where I work if you call in and say you were around someone that tested positive they tell you to stay home for 14 days, we have people that are abusing this so fucking bad, all because they are lazy Kunts and do not want to work, there have been a few people that have done this 4-5 times and have hardly been at work this year, oh and yes they get 100% pay for the time off.

Hate to be the dimming lite, but this is world wide, driven by the elites and the WEC, they are going to lock the US down as soon as Biden is in and my guess go to Tier 5 like the UK.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:21 PM »
I'm in a liberal state and the sheep here are scared of it!
Here is the thing, where I work if you call in and say you were around someone that tested positive they tell you to stay home for 14 days, we have people that are abusing this so fucking bad, all because they are lazy Kunts and do not want to work, there have been a few people that have done this 4-5 times and have hardly been at work this year, oh and yes they get 100% pay for the time off.

Hate to be the dimming lite, but this is world wide, driven by the elites and the WEC, they are going to lock the US down as soon as Biden is in and my guess go to Tier 5 like the UK.

What?! Who gets paid 100% sitting at home from this? I heard up to 50% coverage here in canada but no one isngetting full wage met.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 12:38:20 PM »
that sucked watching dumb and dumber - grampa version

reminded me of how old I was getting  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2021, 12:01:33 AM »

LOL!!!!!

Man, you just gave me the most hilarious idea...assuming a girl I was sort of seeing back in 2013 gets back to me online [my Facebook account is "under review" for posting the data below, even though it is official data from the government of Canada ::) so I had to get a hold of her with other contact information that I'm not sure she uses often], I am going to invite her over to hang out and "watch a movie" or whatever.

Then I'm going to grab one of those flimsy paper masks that come in packs of three or five or whatever, then have her masturbate with it.

Then I'll wear it.

After, when all this bullshit dies down, I'll make a Facebook post about it.  Hahaha.

Just the idea that people somehow think they are invincible because they wear some piece of sh*t face gitch that they've been wearing repeatedly for days, weeks, or even months, literally covered in bacteria is hilarious to me.

Hey Fortress - I remember that story where you had to show your face to make a payment or something, and the bitch working at the register took a step back.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  What the f*ck is wrong with people?  Haha, I'm laughing out loud as I type this.

;D ;D ;D

And check out our rotund premier telling us how scary the "modelling" is for upcoming COVID cases:

OH...and remember how the bastards said they were going to end the province-wide lockdown today?  My friend told me it's been extended for another two weeks.  And when that two weeks passes, let me guess...it will get extended for yet another two weeks.  ::)

I'm extremely curious as to how much more of this people will tolerate.

I'm looking forward to wearing a mask filled with my friend's vaginal fluids though.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2021, 12:15:52 AM »
Why do I get the feeling some people who believe what you do about Covid and ridiculousness of wearing masks will end up eating their words....that's if any of you are still breathing.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2021, 03:02:59 AM »
2 days ago I saw a woman who clearly had Covid19 or the Flu. She was not well. She probably coughed 20 or 30 times.

I had zero faith in her mask, or in my mask. She kept pulling her mask down between coughs. She was trying to breath.

My instincts were to stay as far away from her as possible.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2021, 03:25:07 AM »
I agree. Matt, you're all right and I share your thoughts. I don't doubt Covid is real but it is overblown. I've had flu in the past and yes it fucking sucked. Real bad. So I don't doubt Covid can be bad. But enough to shutdown all businesses. Hell no! It was used as a weapon against Trump. They may have won in the short term but we'll see how this pans out in the long term. If they create a fuck up they will have to own it.

How can it be used as weapon towards trump if the whole entire world was in on it together

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2021, 03:46:51 AM »

;D

FWIW, I occasionally don something that like looks a bit like this.  Along with good upright posture, meaningful movement through the store and a strong 1000-yard stare, I find it reduces the level of eye contact and queue disputes down to an absolute minimum 

T

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2021, 05:33:11 AM »
My test came back negative, but I STILL have to self isolate for 2 weeks? lol

Good grief. Wonder if ill still be eligible for covid relief for missed work time?