Author Topic: Trump to Address Nation at Midnight?  (Read 4125 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Trump to Address Nation at Midnight?
« on: January 09, 2021, 05:35:42 PM »
Anyone got more info about this?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump to Address Nation at Midnight?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 06:03:00 PM »
i heard 9pm est....

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 06:03:53 PM »
i heard 9pm est....
On Facebook? Can you post a link?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 06:04:41 PM »
On Facebook? Can you post a link?

lol, no sorry bro.... just got a call from an insane friend and he told me... newsmax i think will carry

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 07:43:59 PM »
Anyone got more info about this?

Yes at midnight.  They are going to hear from Mike Pence while interviewed by Rudy via satellite as well.  This is going to be GOOD!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 08:45:13 PM »
Yes at midnight.  They are going to hear from Mike Pence while interviewed by Rudy via satellite as well.  This is going to be GOOD!

Are you a White liberal who lives in a 99% White area?  In which case, your position makes sense.

Or are you not White?  In which case, your position makes sense.

Any White person who thinks that liberalism is good for a White country is an idiot.  I mean - it works until we start importing masses of immigrants from the developing world.  But that's the stress test, and I implore you to point to one country where "racial diversity" works.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 08:53:13 PM »
Are you a White liberal who lives in a 99% White area?  In which case, your position makes sense.

Or are you not White?  In which case, your position makes sense.

Any White person who thinks that liberalism is good for a White country is an idiot.  I mean - it works until we start importing masses of immigrants from the developing world.  But that's the stress test, and I implore you to point to one country where "racial diversity" works.

It's midnight Pacific time.  Make sure you stay up and tune it.  It's going to be GOOD.  (Unlike your shitty posts)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 10:47:20 PM »
It's midnight Pacific time.  Make sure you stay up and tune it.  It's going to be GOOD.  (Unlike your shitty posts)

If you're a White person supporting the Democrat Party, you are an idiot.  Do you think they are going to stop importing the third world into the USA any time soon?  Do you want all of the USA looking like the failed states of New York or California?

If you're a person of colour, then my view of you is that you're a smart person, doing the right thing to advance your individual and ethnic interests.  No problems there.

But if you're a White man with the views you have, holy fuck you are dumb.  Just wait until your state gets flooded with Somalians, and then we'll hear you sing a different tune.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 12:27:23 AM »
Link?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 06:32:42 AM »
Link please.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 07:38:07 AM »
If you're a White person supporting the Democrat Party, you are an idiot.  Do you think they are going to stop importing the third world into the USA any time soon?  Do you want all of the USA looking like the failed states of New York or California?

If you're a person of colour, then my view of you is that you're a smart person, doing the right thing to advance your individual and ethnic interests.  No problems there.

But if you're a White man with the views you have, holy fuck you are dumb.  Just wait until your state gets flooded with Somalians, and then we'll hear you sing a different tune.

Matt, here are the facts.  Republican or Democrat... it doesn't matter.  We are all Americans.  WE.  Not you.  And on America's darkest, shittiest, most run down with no hope in sight days that could ever possibly occur... we are still not Canadians.  We are not whining weak ass pansies who can't seem to grasp that socks and sandals, fanny packs, and slow ass driving are just not normal.  As bad as we can get as Americans, we are still better than you.  Especially YOU.  A mentally deficient simp with an adderall problem and untreated schizophrenia.  Instead of worrying about US politics, turn your attention closer to home and worry about how you are going contribute to your own society and not in a negative way with producing kids you can't support and creating welfare drains and social dregs out of them.

Eh?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 08:07:30 AM »
Matt, here are the facts.  Republican or Democrat... it doesn't matter.  We are all Americans.  WE.  Not you.  And on America's darkest, shittiest, most run down with no hope in sight days that could ever possibly occur... we are still not Canadians.  We are not whining weak ass pansies who can't seem to grasp that socks and sandals, fanny packs, and slow ass driving are just not normal.  As bad as we can get as Americans, we are still better than you.  Especially YOU.  A mentally deficient simp with an adderall problem and untreated schizophrenia.  Instead of worrying about US politics, turn your attention closer to home and worry about how you are going contribute to your own society and not in a negative way with producing kids you can't support and creating welfare drains and social dregs out of them.

Eh?

Sh1t.

Just found out I'm Canadian... 🍁
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 08:24:47 AM »

Sh1t.

Just found out I'm Canadian... 🍁

It's a life long disease.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 10:01:22 AM »

;D.                             ;D

Fake news...

;D.                              ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 04:53:55 PM »

Eh?

Link?

PS - Canada sucks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 05:18:54 PM »
I didn’t watch it.  Fell asleep.  I am going to watch the replay tonight.  Midnight Pacific time.  Stay up and watch!!!!

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 07:26:09 PM »

Eh?

Matt's a bitch, and you're just an uneducated, ignorant, scared, little, redneck girl.

A message approved by a strong white liberal Canadian who's ready to tear your asshole apart...biatch!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 10:09:59 PM »
Matt's a bitch, and you're just an uneducated, ignorant, scared, little, redneck girl.

A message approved by a strong white liberal Canadian who's ready to tear your asshole apart...biatch!

Define uneducated?  I hold an undergraduate STEM degree.  What more does one need to be considered "educated"?  I also hold a useless H.BSc in psychology, and some other things.  And a lot of army training from my reserve days.

Scared?  I've been posting everything I believe in using my real name WAY before it started catching on.  I was Alt-Right or whatever, at a time WAY before there was any number of people talking about such matters [racial disparities in crime, the costs of mass immigration from the developing world, and other things that would get you called an IST or IC or accused of an ISM].

Little = yes.

Redneck = yes, I guess.

I still don't get your definition of uneducated or scared.  Unless you don't consider my education level to be educated.

What is your definition of educated?

I went to 15 IFBB contest expos across North American between 2010-2014.  Anyone who wanted to talk to me could have done so.

I'm not in hiding.

Well, I'm thinking of a log cab near Helena, Montana.  To mourn the loss of Nyleen Kay Marshall.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2021, 10:37:07 PM »

Eh?

Sorry bro I used to think the USA was a great country... The greatest in fact! And it was for a very long time..

But unfortunately it no longer is the country it was... Look at how many people are pandering to leftist ideals now. Willingly subjecting themselves to the control of the state... I expect that from a country like Canada or Australia where most are not as free thinking, but in the USA I never thought that would happen..... but it has.

Also the democrats stealing the election... the republicans too gutless to do anything about it and a pure propaganda leftist media leave the prospects for the USA as not great.

Now that the dems control both house and senate they will try rig all future elections, if this occurs the USA will decline into irrelevancy and international geopolitics will become highly unstable. First off the bat will be an expansionsit China (Taiwan war) then you name it. Weak USA! it's all up for grabs.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2021, 10:39:18 PM »
There are already a number of aspects about the USA that are third world at this point... I can only imagine the nightmare it will became as it declines!

Which I hope doesn't happen but is not looking good.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 01:39:10 AM »
Define uneducated?  I hold an undergraduate STEM degree.  What more does one need to be considered "educated"?  I also hold a useless H.BSc in psychology, and some other things.  And a lot of army training from my reserve days.

Scared?  I've been posting everything I believe in using my real name WAY before it started catching on.  I was Alt-Right or whatever, at a time WAY before there was any number of people talking about such matters [racial disparities in crime, the costs of mass immigration from the developing world, and other things that would get you called an IST or IC or accused of an ISM].

Little = yes.

Redneck = yes, I guess.

I still don't get your definition of uneducated or scared.  Unless you don't consider my education level to be educated.

What is your definition of educated?

I went to 15 IFBB contest expos across North American between 2010-2014.  Anyone who wanted to talk to me could have done so.

I'm not in hiding.

Well, I'm thinking of a log cab near Helena, Montana.  To mourn the loss of Nyleen Kay Marshall.

You are definitely not scared Matty!

Standing up for what you believe in!
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 05:28:59 PM »
You are definitely not scared Matty!

Standing up for what you believe in!

Thanks Kwon.  :)

Some Anti-Matty's on here have weird definitions.  I have no idea what they consider "strong".  Bench pressing 405-lb for reps, I guess.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2021, 03:35:45 AM »
Link?

PS - Canada sucks.
Hey Matt,

Here's a link finally. We'll see if this pans out. Lot of disinfo out there. Interesting that the speech will be at the Alamo, Texas on 1/12/21 Live at 3 PM EST. Trump is set to speak at 3:15 EST