Author Topic: "We simply cannot stay closed." Cuomo  (Read 4839 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "We simply cannot stay closed." Cuomo
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2021, 07:19:29 AM »
Bet Governor Newsom will say in days California has to open up.  Again it was a Democrat blue state plan to have draconian shutdowns to hurt Trump's amazing economy. That was one goal and the other was to change voting protocol so they could manipulate voting and blame covid as the reason.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2021, 07:26:27 AM »
Funny, how they all act in lockstep.

Lightfoot Pushes to Reopen Chicago Restaurants and Bars ‘as Quickly as Possible’ – NBC Chicago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/lightfoot-pushes-to-reopen-chicago-restaurants-and-bars-as-quickly-as-possible/2416497/

"I am very, very focused on getting our restaurants reopen, if we look at the various criteria, that the state is set, we are meeting most, if not all of those," Lightfoot said. "So that's a conversation that I will have with the governor, but I want to get our restaurants and our bars reopen as quickly as possible."

hahahaha, wow what a fucking shocker. It changed over night.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2021, 07:29:13 AM »
Bet Governor Newsom will say in days California has to open up.  Again it was a Democrat blue state plan to have draconian shutdowns to hurt Trump's amazing economy. That was one goal and the other was to change voting protocol so they could manipulate voting and blame covid as the reason.

His head is almost in the noose for recall. He will definitely be calling for that very soon. Watch.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2021, 09:10:08 AM »
To really gaslight New Yorkers, Cuomo should jail anyone that closed their business during Covid for hurting the economy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2021, 09:45:50 AM »
To really gaslight New Yorkers, Cuomo should jail anyone that closed their business during Covid for hurting the economy.

And then masks eventually become illegal because so many people get robbed and can’t identify the perpetrator.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2021, 10:09:31 AM »
And then masks eventually become illegal because so many people get robbed and can’t identify the perpetrator.

Then they send us all to gulags for the Covid scam we all perpetrated against the government.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2021, 10:23:39 AM »
POS!  F cuomo - he is a communist pofs.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2021, 10:42:23 AM »
Cuomo is a mamaluke. A snook.  A putz.

"We need 700,000 ventilators by Wednesday or we will need 800,000 body bags on Thursday."

Exactly

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2021, 10:48:08 AM »
Then they send us all to gulags for the Covid scam we all perpetrated against the government.   :D

😂😂

I suspect down the road you’ll see similar pieces on masks as they can hide behind, “We were just exercising caution.”

Newsweek is VERY liberal.

COVID Lockdowns Have No Clear Benefit vs Other Voluntary Measures, International Study Shows

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2021, 10:55:55 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2021, 11:04:30 AM »
The reason why it's spreading, is because many people refused to follow the mandates to begin with. If you are going to wear a mask, wear it so that it covers both your mouth and your nose.

I See these idiots all over the place wearing masks over the mouth, but the nose is fully exposed. What the hell is the point?

And I am no scientist, but the reason why people say that masks are useless, is because Covid can also be transmitted through the eyes.

People will roll their eyes  ::)  But we should be thinking about our grandmothers and grandfathers, or the Vince Goodrums of the world.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2021, 11:14:12 AM »
😂😂

I suspect down the road you’ll see similar pieces on masks as they can hide behind, “We were just exercising caution.”

Newsweek is VERY liberal.

COVID Lockdowns Have No Clear Benefit vs Other Voluntary Measures, International Study Shows

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656

All of a sudden they realize that they didn't need the lockdowns after all.

I've thought the same thing on masks. Months before there was Covid there was some anti-mask law either enacted or to be enacted so that protesters/rioters couldn't hide their faces. Back then, some people were even suggesting that part of the riot's utility was to get masks banned so that facial recognition AI wasn't obstructed.

I've seen a few post-covid "first amendment audit" videos where cops stop someone video recording a government building claiming they thought it was suspicious activity "because they were wearing a mask". The guy with the camera says to the cop, "It's a law. Besides, you're wearing one too". I've seen people dressed up like the invisible man, completely covered with mask, hat, gloves, and sunglasses.

Normalization of masks might be a good thing(have a choice to thwart facial recognition software) as long as it's voluntary and people know that you don't need one. The irony in all this is that when I went to a grocery store around Halloween they had a sign on the door that said "no masks", now they have a sign that says that you can't enter without a mask.  :P They thought robbers could take advantage of Halloween masks to rob a store without attracting suspicion. How soon until they're banned again...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2021, 11:19:56 AM »
When you think back, why were Asian people wearing masks years ago? I would see random videos from the far east, and ask myself: " Why are these regular people, walking around in surgical masks?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2021, 11:21:34 AM »
When you think back, why were Asian people wearing masks years ago? I would see random videos from the far east, and ask myself: " Why are these regular people, walking around in surgical masks?

Cause they are pussies?  The face diaper does zero. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2021, 11:24:55 AM »
Cause they are pussies?  The face diaper does zero.
My point, was why were they wearing those masks, years before this pandemic?

Do lots of "fluke" viruses turn up there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2021, 11:26:56 AM »
My point, was why were they wearing those masks, years before this pandemic?

Do lots of "fluke" viruses turn up there?

Most of the viruses and things start over there.  They are disgusting and filthy.  Ever walk in a Chinatown in the summer months? 

Its freaking gross. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »
The reason why it's spreading, is because many people refused to follow the mandates to begin with. If you are going to wear a mask, wear it so that it covers both your mouth and your nose.

I See these idiots all over the place wearing masks over the mouth, but the nose is fully exposed. What the hell is the point?

And I am no scientist, but the reason why people say that masks are useless, is because Covid can also be transmitted through the eyes.

People will roll their eyes  ::)  But we should be thinking about our grandmothers and grandfathers, or the Vince Goodrums of the world.

Sound like a medieval doctor. Bleeding the patient didn’t work so the problem was that you didn’t  take enough blood. Then when the patient dies it’s because they couldn’t handle the treatment.

It’s just not practical for everyone to wear a mask 24 seven.You have to drink. You have to eat. Your nose runs. You have to wipe it. Your face itches. You have to scratch it. You end up touching your face more because of the mask..

Moreover, this has never been tried on such a scale before so we have no idea of the unintended consequences whether psychological, physiological or sociological.
Anybody who says they do is full of shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2021, 11:34:48 AM »

Huge amount of pollution in China and being stuck in close spaces with smokers.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2021, 11:40:06 AM »
Lots of people wanna act all virtuous about all of these restrictions when in reality they’re just cowards who don’t want to question authority.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2021, 11:44:06 AM »
Sound like a medieval doctor. Bleeding the patient didn’t work so the problem was that you didn’t  take enough blood. Then when the patient dies it’s because they couldn’t handle the treatment.

It’s just not practical for everyone to wear a mask 24 seven.You have to drink. You have to eat. Your nose runs. You have to wipe it. Your face itches. You have to scratch it. You end up touching your face more because of the mask..

Moreover, this has never been tried on such a scale before so we have no idea of the unintended consequences whether psychological, physiological or sociological.
Anybody who says they do is full of shit.
I agree with you. Germs are going to be spread regardless. Maybe I am just worried about my family. My parents are both in their 60's, my grandmother's are in their 80's.... Maybe its the fear of them dying in general? At that age, my grandmother's could easily die of the flu as well.

For me, I guess wearing a mask (especially if it is mandated) is not me throwing up two middle fingers, and saying "Fuck you, old people".

Everyone has mothers, fathers, and grandparents that they love. In my opinion, it's for them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2021, 12:00:21 PM »
I agree with you. Germs are going to be spread regardless. Maybe I am just worried about my family. My parents are both in their 60's, my grandmother's are in their 80's.... Maybe its the fear of them dying in general? At that age, my grandmother's could easily die of the flu as well.

For me, I guess wearing a mask (especially if it is mandated) is not me throwing up two middle fingers, and saying "Fuck you, old people".

Everyone has mothers, fathers, and grandparents that they love. In my opinion, it's for them.

They can stay home themselves and you can deliver their groceries.   Leave everyone else the hell alone already. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2021, 12:04:53 PM »
They can stay home themselves and you can deliver their groceries.   Leave everyone else the hell alone already.
Would you deliver groceries to your loved one's without a mask? What if you give it to them, is my point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2021, 12:11:48 PM »
Would you deliver groceries to your loved one's without a mask? What if you give it to them, is my point.

Yes.  I have not worn a face tampon at all unless the store requires it. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2021, 12:20:49 PM »
Yes.  I have not worn a face tampon at all unless the store requires it.
But what if you have the virus, and you spread it to your elder loved ones? Is it because you "hate the establishment!"?

I'm not trying to speed up the deaths of the people I love. Granted, it doesn't seem to affect younger people. But you are thinking only about yourself (being selfish) when you decide not to wear a mask.

People have died.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2021, 12:28:04 PM »
But what if you have the virus, and you spread it to your elder loved ones? Is it because you "hate the establishment!"?

I'm not trying to speed up the deaths of the people I love. Granted, it doesn't seem to affect younger people. But you are thinking only about yourself (being selfish) when you decide not to wear a mask.

People have died.

They are grown adults, if they dont feel comfortable around me, they are free to stay away from me.   

I'm not responsible for your grandma's health.   We all make choices and daily risk assessments in life.   Making young people live as if they are a diabetic 75 yo w a ton of issues is ridiculous.   If you are scared and afraid, you can stay home yourself with grandma too.  Its ok.  Just don't force your choices on me.  If you believe I am a threat to you, don't come or be near me, its totally cool.