Author Topic: Tomorrow we have a new President - Official “I Told you so” thread  (Read 19272 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Tomorrow we have a new President - Official “I Told you so” thread
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 10:57:44 AM »
People don’t seem to understand exactly how Biden won. He got more mail in votes in a few targeted democratic inner cities. How did he get them? They sent out ballots to everybody months in advance and then had people go and collect them. The mail in scam set the stage for massive ballot harvesting. That’s why they didn’t need any type of get out the vote ground game or a candidate who actually campaigned. All they had to do was retrieve the ballots.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 11:00:14 AM »
       why weren't you guys there to fight for your lord and savior.  :) he really needed you and you let him down. :'(
F

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Tomorrow we have a new “President”. Let the fun begin
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 11:00:32 AM »
That’s the problem.

For fraud, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Ask Jews that question about The Holocaust. Post that question on your social media - anything questioning WWII.

Watch how quickly your life is turned upside down.

I've done everything I can to opt out of this bullshit system, but it wasn't necessarily easy. But at least I can say whatever I want.

The fact that Twitter is de-platforming the entire right-wing is all the evidence I need to prove something is up with the election.

I remember the energy of Obama replacing George Bush Jr. as president. I can't fathom how Biden could get more votes with his speeches having under 1,000 people in attendance, especially given that most unemployed people vote Democrat. When they vote.

So a 78-year-old with possible dementia had more votes than any president in American history?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 11:02:47 AM »
       why weren't you guys there to fight for your lord and savior.  :) he really needed you and you let him down. :'(

Did he actually say that he would march with them, and lie?

I assume everything a leftist says is factually inaccurate, but did he actually say that, and not march, only moments later?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 11:14:38 AM »
Anybody miss me?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 11:20:19 AM »
Anybody miss me?

Yes, but no. I was going to make a post about Getbiggers we drove off the board, including Wiggs [who I miss], and you [who I do not], and asking Getbiggers to list others.

Missing Wiggs more than you may seem substantial coming from a "racist" like myself, but the reason is because you trash White men for bigotry, yet none of the ASSHOLES in your LGBT community ever move to Iran, or any other Islamic dump you claim is "oppressed", and culturally superior to Whiteness.

At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words - and I know you prefer Western Civilization to any other. But you're actively part of the cultural orthodoxy making my life worse, increasing the probability of my children experiencing violence, and the list goes on and on.

Why on earth would I like that? Or the degenerate "values" you believe in?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 11:33:38 AM »
Tim, I just noticed you are back on Twitter. Two things:

[1] I love how the things you bitch about are all products of a diverse society, which you advocate for. So why are you bitching about these things? I warned all my fellow Canadians of what a shit-hole various American cities are, and they didn't listen. In 2019, Toronto had a higher murder rate than New York City. Thanks Tim. This is why people avoid your moronic views. Even the ones who agree with you publicly live in some 98% White neighbourhood...so do they really agree with you?

[2] Quarantine Day 300?

Ok, so you have HIV. That's fine. From what I can tell, it was a very exaggerated virus just like Covid-19 is.

But do you not consider it socially irresponsible to contribute to scaremongering when the actual reason for your quarantine is HIV?

In your mind, is it fair to scare straight males growing up, by not informing them that HIV is a predominantly IV drug and homosexual male virus [specifically receiving anal sex]?

Reading your Twitter, my thought [in a more brainwashed or younger stage of my life] would be to think "OMG, Covid-19 is sooo scary." At my current age and life experience level, my thought is that you are worried because your dad died young, and because you likely have HIV.

The former is somewhat forgivable to exclude. The latter, IMO, is not.

You are contributing to scaremongering while not specifying your HIV status. Disingenuous bastard.

How about - just say nothing?

https://mobile.twitter.com/fogartytim

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 11:37:35 AM »
Tim, help me out - explain to me your Tweet about the revolution not being televised. I won't even write what I think you mean here, because it's too stupid to assume you mean, even though you are a leftist.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 12:05:23 PM »
Tim, help me out - explain to me your Tweet about the revolution not being televised. I won't even write what I think you mean here, because it's too stupid to assume you mean, even though you are a leftist.

First I never left twitter.

The song by Gil Scott-Heron is The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.  But obviously he didn't know about TikTok, InstaStories, and Facebook Live.  The people who stormed the Capitol were expecting a revolution, and made sure it got televised.  Which now is making it easier to press charges.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2021, 12:06:00 PM »
Anybody miss me?
I would like to know what you have been up to in the last four years?

It might also correlate with some unsolved murders.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2021, 12:08:01 PM »
Yes, but no. I was going to make a post about Getbiggers we drove off the board, including Wiggs [who I miss], and you [who I do not], and asking Getbiggers to list others.

Missing Wiggs more than you may seem substantial coming from a "racist" like myself, but the reason is because you trash White men for bigotry, yet none of the ASSHOLES in your LGBT community ever move to Iran, or any other Islamic dump you claim is "oppressed", and culturally superior to Whiteness.

At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words - and I know you prefer Western Civilization to any other. But you're actively part of the cultural orthodoxy making my life worse, increasing the probability of my children experiencing violence, and the list goes on and on.

Why on earth would I like that? Or the degenerate "values" you believe in?

I absolutely love this post. Well stated

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2021, 12:38:03 PM »
[2] Quarantine Day 300?

400000 people dead because we didn't do the right things early on.  If we had taken this seriously we would have had a lockdown in the spring, followed by a relaxed summer and fall, followed by a stronger lockdown in the winter followed by a well runned distribution of a vaccine.  Other countries were able to manage it better.

Besides the 400k dead, we have millions of people with Covid lung.  People who barely had a cough are now having x-rays showing permanent damage.

https://abc7.com/how-does-covid-affect-the-lungs-x-ray-in-symptoms/9811546/

It was never a secret that I have HIV.  Since 1986!  I also have prostate cancer, first diagnosed in 2011, but the type that you just monitor.  Gleason-3.  And a heart attack 6 years ago, almost certainly due to the early HIV meds.

I've been quarantining since March 12, 2020.  Never expected it to last this long.  I figured the worst of it would be behind us by May or June.  But due to it becoming a political issue, it just kept getting worse and worse.  So I have stayed in my house.  Going to TJs every other week for groceries.  Hiking the hills in the evening.  Exercising in my bedroom. 

But I also quarantine to protect others.  I could have such a minor case that I never know that I have it, yet infect someone who could die from it.  Can't wait for the vaccine.

Yet, even with a vaccine, I'll continue to wear a mask and social distance.  If I were to be exposed to the virus, a vaccine would allow my body to quickly fight it off.  But quickly is not instantaneous.  In the day or two that it would take my body to fight off an infection I may or may not be contagious to others.  So until the majority of people have the vaccine, life will not get back to complete normal.

If we had acted correctly a year ago, we may have been able to contain this.  But now covid19 is endemic.  It is everywhere, and even animals can catch it and pass it on.  Like tetanus and polio, everyone will need to be vaccinated for it for the foreseeable future.

Some people think their economic difficulties are due to governments ordering lockdowns.  But do you think that if we had hit 400k deaths by May that people wouldn't have hid in their houses anyway?  Certainly those that could quarantine would.  Office workers, like myself, who can work from home were always going to do so.  Rich people always were going to do so.  So the complaint is that the government allowed poor people to protect themselves too.  (although not very well, as they are the ones still hit hardest by covid)

In the 1918 Spanish Flu we had up to 50 million deaths world wide, out of a world population of just over 1 billion.  Despite modern medicine, this pandemic could have been that bad too.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2021, 12:40:45 PM »
I can't tell if it's a Matt gimmick, or....

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2021, 12:47:51 PM »
400000 people dead because we didn't do the right things early on.  If we had taken this seriously we would have had a lockdown in the spring, followed by a relaxed summer and fall, followed by a stronger lockdown in the winter followed by a well runned distribution of a vaccine.  Other countries were able to manage it better.

Besides the 400k dead, we have millions of people with Covid lung.  People who barely had a cough are now having x-rays showing permanent damage.

https://abc7.com/how-does-covid-affect-the-lungs-x-ray-in-symptoms/9811546/

It was never a secret that I have HIV.  Since 1986!  I also have prostate cancer, first diagnosed in 2011, but the type that you just monitor.  Gleason-3.  And a heart attack 6 years ago, almost certainly due to the early HIV meds.

I've been quarantining since March 12, 2020.  Never expected it to last this long.  I figured the worst of it would be behind us by May or June.  But due to it becoming a political issue, it just kept getting worse and worse.  So I have stayed in my house.  Going to TJs every other week for groceries.  Hiking the hills in the evening.  Exercising in my bedroom. 

But I also quarantine to protect others.  I could have such a minor case that I never know that I have it, yet infect someone who could die from it.  Can't wait for the vaccine.

Yet, even with a vaccine, I'll continue to wear a mask and social distance.  If I were to be exposed to the virus, a vaccine would allow my body to quickly fight it off.  But quickly is not instantaneous.  In the day or two that it would take my body to fight off an infection I may or may not be contagious to others.  So until the majority of people have the vaccine, life will not get back to complete normal.

If we had acted correctly a year ago, we may have been able to contain this.  But now covid19 is endemic.  It is everywhere, and even animals can catch it and pass it on.  Like tetanus and polio, everyone will need to be vaccinated for it for the foreseeable future.

Some people think their economic difficulties are due to governments ordering lockdowns.  But do you think that if we had hit 400k deaths by May that people wouldn't have hid in their houses anyway?  Certainly those that could quarantine would.  Office workers, like myself, who can work from home were always going to do so.  Rich people always were going to do so.  So the complaint is that the government allowed poor people to protect themselves too.  (although not very well, as they are the ones still hit hardest by covid)

In the 1918 Spanish Flu we had up to 50 million deaths world wide, out of a world population of just over 1 billion.  Despite modern medicine, this pandemic could have been that bad too.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Lots of projection here, but i'm sure it makes you feel "right".

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2021, 12:53:24 PM »
Hindsight is always 20/20.

Lots of projection here, but i'm sure it makes you feel "right".

Or perhaps my scientific background allowed me to see all the ways this could have played out, and I planned accordingly.

Just look at other countries, ones with competent leadership

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2021, 12:58:42 PM »
I would like to know what you have been up to in the last four years?

well

regarding MuscleMemory, I've been scanning all my magazines, creating pdf files of every one.  Then will import those into ElasticSearch allowing you to search the entire collection.  But I'm only about 15% through my collection.  This will take a while.

For work, I am the lead developer for ROW8 on your Roku, AppleTv, Vizio, Samsung smart TVs.  Also on web and mobile.  Soon to be on FireTV.  Just another movie rental app.  Contribute to my retirement fund by renting your movies on ROW8.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2021, 12:59:51 PM »
Or perhaps my scientific background allowed me to see all the ways this could have played out, and I planned accordingly.

Scientific background?...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2021, 01:02:22 PM »
Did he actually say that he would march with them, and lie?

I assume everything a leftist says is factually inaccurate, but did he actually say that, and not march, only moments later?

F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2021, 01:02:43 PM »
well

regarding MuscleMemory, I've been scanning all my magazines, creating pdf files of every one.  Then will import those into ElasticSearch allowing you to search the entire collection.  But I'm only about 15% through my collection.  This will take a while.

For work, I am the lead developer for ROW8 on your Roku, AppleTv, Vizio, Samsung smart TVs.  Also on web and mobile.  Soon to be on FireTV.  Just another movie rental app.  Contribute to my retirement fund by renting your movies on ROW8.
Hi Matt!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2021, 01:03:37 PM »
Hi Matt!

this is why you are dislikeable
do you understand why?

genuine question

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2021, 01:04:51 PM »
this is why you are dislikeable
do you understand why?

genuine question
Please tell me why.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2021, 01:06:54 PM »
Scientific background?...

Have you forgotten my geek creds?  MS USC Geophysics.  10 years at NASA JPL, two space shuttle missions. Also UCLA Nuclear Medicine (I helped invent PET) (okay I was the grunt that processed the data for the post docs that helped invent PET)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2021, 01:08:30 PM »

::)

LOL you're an expert on Covid-19 now.

Fuck off back to Twitter.

On a global scale the US is not far off from most other densely populated countries with open travel.  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2021, 01:08:42 PM »
Have you forgotten my geek creds?  MS USC Geophysics.  10 years at NASA JPL, two space shuttle missions. Also UCLA Nuclear Medicine (I helped invent PET) (okay I was the grunt that processed the data for the post docs that helped invent PET)
Sorry, I don't read gay.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »
Please tell me why.
we all know its Tim and not Matt so thats the first part that is annoying
the second reason is if you are even jokingly saying it there is zero funny about it, again annoying

you make many many attempts to be funny but, my opinion only, are just annoying 99% of the time with the attempts and it makes the board dislike you more.

I think you try too hard a lot of the time and are a bit delusional on what you think is funny. Maybe alcohol plays a factor I dont know

Im not speaking for the board or being mean,.....this is just what I see from my perspective