Author Topic: Vaccine Deaths  (Read 11461 times)

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Vaccine Deaths
« on: January 24, 2021, 05:20:44 AM »
with not knowing what is news, what is real, what is fake these days, take this site with a grain of salt test.
lots of vaccine deaths, sicknesses and what have you. just my 2cc's on the matter. dont rush out though, do your homework.

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvv/

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Vaccine Deaths
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 06:01:46 AM »
Crazy shit. Prob true though, rushed vaccine while knows what’s gonna happen.I definitely wouldn’t get it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 06:20:21 AM »
Forget flu normal version lol,colds,heart attack deaths ect,,bracing for COVID talk till 2023 ,and all the protocols till this country is broker than usual and morale.or it vanishes to make Biden an all star..

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 07:51:25 AM »
Got offered it last week - wasn't gonna go for it until someone said it might make me infertile

Booked it straight away  ;D
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 07:57:26 AM »
It's a good and bad thing that they are only giving it to a select group (elderly, first responders, medical, CONGRESS - LOL), at this time.  Let's see what happens a few months down the road and how these people are coping with it before getting it.  Who knows if they will fall over dead, go blind, or become rabid.
If it were available to everyone at this time, I would still wait and see.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 09:18:40 AM »
Got offered it last week - wasn't gonna go for it until someone said it might make me infertile

No shit, one of the best side effects.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 10:04:47 AM »

Lol

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2021, 07:29:38 PM »
I had both shots of Moderna vaccine. First shot I really felt little. I had a slightly sore delt.  I thought this was great. I got the second shot 28 days later.  It was a Tuesday. On Wednesday I had a fever and chills. No appetite from feeling sick. When to sleep that night with aspirin and when I woke up the fever broke but I was completely spent.  Felt exhausted on Thursday. Friday I started to fell better and I worked out on a back day. Saturday I woke up with a painful arm pit on the vaccinated arm. Thought initially I injured myself lifting.  Turns out the lymph nodes in my arm pit were inflamed.  Now on Sunday I'm okay.  Doc who is a close relative said I had a good reaction to the vaccine and that means my body was producing anti bodies thinking I had the disease.  It wasn't a pleasant experience. On a side note I know three relatives who got the second shot that didn't have nearly the reaction I had. One was sick for a day and it was over. The others had mild symptoms.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 07:44:58 PM »
I had both shots of Moderna vaccine. First shot I really felt little. I had a slightly sore delt.  I thought this was great. I got the second shot 28 days later.  It was a Tuesday. On Wednesday I had a fever and chills. No appetite from feeling sick. When to sleep that night with aspirin and when I woke up the fever broke but I was completely spent.  Felt exhausted on Thursday. Friday I started to fell better and I worked out on a back day. Saturday I woke up with a painful arm pit on the vaccinated arm. Thought initially I injured myself lifting.  Turns out the lymph nodes in my arm pit were inflamed.  Now on Sunday I'm okay.  Doc who is a close relative said I had a good reaction to the vaccine and that means my body was producing anti bodies thinking I had the disease.  It wasn't a pleasant experience. On a side note I know three relatives who got the second shot that didn't have nearly the reaction I had. One was sick for a day and it was over. The others had mild symptoms.

I'm scratching my head here. You're a fit guy, mostly right?

We are all getting older, but even in you are in the 60 to 69 age group and FIT, you really aren't at risk of dying of Covid-19.

IMO, the vaccine is just as risky. It's simply too new.

If you are 70+, or have diabetes or another comorbidity, forgive this post. But if you 60 and relatively healthy, I'm still scratching my head.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2021, 07:59:53 PM »
Saturday I woke up with a painful arm pit on the vaccinated arm. Thought initially I injured myself lifting.  Turns out the lymph nodes in my arm pit were inflamed.  Now on Sunday I'm okay.  Doc who is a close relative said I had a good reaction to the vaccine and that means my body was producing anti bodies thinking I had the disease.  It wasn't a pleasant experience.

ur imbecile advisor has no idea what this experimental tech is doing - the effects take time, and have only just begun.

your body is in the process of transforming.

if u die... the good doctor will spin it... blaming anything but the vaccine.

if u don't die... u r in for one hell of a ride to come.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2021, 08:42:49 PM »
ur imbecile advisor has no idea what this experimental tech is doing - the effects take time, and have only just begun.

I'm glad you are harshly raising awareness to any Getbig guinea pigs.

What makes you so confident about long-term effects of this vaccine though? I ask because they seem inherently unknowable to me at the current time.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2021, 11:06:23 PM »
Garbage.
 Not enough vaccine to go around,so they are mixing 2 different ones in some countries. Germany found out not taking the second shot in time lowers the effectiveness of the vaccine in the elderly by 70% and still, that doesn't stop some areas that are vaccine short to push the second shot almost as far as 45 days after the first shot.

Hey, its all good, say the politicians, even though the manufacturer says we don't know,  cause they didn't have enough time to see the effects of these, "make it up as we go" decisions. 

So.fucked up.

More guinea pigs.

Quebec officials launch probe after 97yo with dementia given both Pfizer & Moderna Covid jabs, violating guidance

https://www.rt.com/news/513472-quebec-moderna-pfizer-accident-vaccine-dose/

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 02:04:20 AM »
anyone who gets this jab is insane. do you really want to be part of a Bill gates experiment? i will pass thank you.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 02:46:15 AM »

Very interesting - my neighbour is an older fella, and he had exactly the same reaction (unilateral inflammation), but to the first shot (don't know which type though)

His Doc said the same thing too
T

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 05:15:20 AM »
Grown males how easily they have been duped into this agenda, my mind is still blown that anyone would voluntarily take this experimental BS! Put your trust in government, the leaders, the billionaires, the famous movie stars of the world who recommend taking this shot, they know what's good for you, UGH, I just don't even know what to say/think anymore, this is the biggest deception pulled on people and it went so smoothly.

This will not end well, hope this helps
Chubz

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 06:33:39 AM »
I'm scratching my head here. You're a fit guy, mostly right?

We are all getting older, but even in you are in the 60 to 69 age group and FIT, you really aren't at risk of dying of Covid-19.

IMO, the vaccine is just as risky. It's simply too new.

If you are 70+, or have diabetes or another comorbidity, forgive this post. But if you 60 and relatively healthy, I'm still scratching my head.

Matt, I live in a covid hot spot in NJ.  Too digress a guy I worked with a guy who was 53 years old. He benched 500lbs two weeks before he died. He competed in arm wrestling at a world elite level. He caught covid and died in under a week. The NJ governor talked about him at length in a press conference. He had no preexisting conditions.

Another point is if you had a crystal ball knowing you would catch bronchitis and would be sick for two weeks but there was a shot that could prevent it would you take it? Look at that chart I put up by the Army Airbone.  The information is from the CDC.  Lower right is the percentage of athletes with heart damage from catching covid.  Click to enlarge.

I have had two close relatives that had covid. One about 70 and one around 30.  Both survived but were very sick for around 10 days. The younger one had a cough for three weeks. It could have been avoided with a vaccine. 

Lastly I was in the hospital about three years ago with pneumonia. Lung diseases are very disturbing feeling like you can't breathe.  I'm a healthy guy. I can still run a 7 minute mile in my 60's. I work out hard in the weight room. I just want to put the percentages of risk factors in my favor.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 06:34:23 AM »
anyone who gets this jab is insane. do you really want to be part of a Bill gates experiment? i will pass thank you.

Gates had nothing to do with the two approved vaccines in the US. People will vaccinate their dogs against rabies and their kids against polio but a new vaccine has all kinds of evil science behind it, right?

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 06:44:08 AM »
Gates had nothing to do with the two approved vaccines in the US. People will vaccinate their dogs against rabies and their kids against polio but a new vaccine has all kinds of evil science behind it, right?
they brought it out very quickly. what about cases around the world? not just the US. Read this full report on the internet. below is just a part of it.
http://www.agmiw.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Transcript-The-Covid-Plan_Rockefeller-Lockstep-2010.pdf

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2021, 06:45:52 AM »
Gates is an Evil B@stard
https://rense.com/general90/BILL.HTM

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2021, 06:50:54 AM »

I'll take advisement from a doctor in the field over you.  What do you do for a living? 

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2021, 06:53:27 AM »
I'll take advisement from a doctor in the field over you.  What do you do for a living?
Why bother? it´s too late now bro. you took the jab  :)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2021, 06:54:48 AM »
they brought it out very quickly. what about cases around the world? not just the US. Read this full report on the internet. below is just a part of it.
http://www.agmiw.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Transcript-The-Covid-Plan_Rockefeller-Lockstep-2010.pdf

You have to walk around with a tin foil hat to believe that.

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2021, 06:58:23 AM »
You have to walk around with a tin foil hat to believe that.
Nope the full PDF is online to read. They have written it. no tin foil hat BS here. Do you really think this whole thing going on around the globe is just a coincidence? you need to do some research.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2021, 07:07:17 AM »
Grown males how easily they have been duped into this agenda, my mind is still blown that anyone would voluntarily take this experimental BS! Put your trust in government, the leaders, the billionaires, the famous movie stars of the world who recommend taking this shot, they know what's good for you, UGH, I just don't even know what to say/think anymore, this is the biggest deception pulled on people and it went so smoothly.

This will not end well, hope this helps
Chubz

Chubz - what do you think will happen (srs question) and how long til the 'end'?

I guess I'm saying - if I get the vaccine and nothing happens - no side effects, etc in a 12 month period - was the fear unwarranted?

My Wife is mad as hell that I'm doing it, but is unable to articulate why - interested to see why you're so strongly against it
T

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2021, 07:12:05 AM »
BIGGEST DECEPTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be too late when people finally figure this out. Had I listened to my Dr's 20 years ago I would have been on BP,Cholesterol,Anti-dep.,anxiety meds years ago, they don't tell you that there are other alternatives, like living a healthy life, and of course Dr's would never lie and they do not get kickbacks from big pharm, it sells itself, I mean if it didnt they would need sales reps right?