Author Topic: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?  (Read 8923 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2021, 01:01:57 PM »
We bust balls here bro.   Thats what makes GB so good.  Just roll with it.   ;)
Most men don't roll with being called
a guy. There is a line.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2021, 01:03:41 PM »
Google "shizzo sucked a cock"

You get this - amazing:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/136802/Shizzos-getbig-meltdown

Whoever did this - you are legend.
Lol!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2021, 01:04:59 PM »
Most men don't roll with being called
a guy. There is a line.

Ok - but I mean you flirt and play cutesy with Prime so not real on thick ice here now crying foul about manhood.   ;)  :D  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2021, 01:08:19 PM »
Eight pages is rookie numbers, you gotta get those numbers up.

Booty wouldn't have sex with Shizzo if he OWNED Australia.  :D

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2021, 01:09:02 PM »
i thought i was crazy

damn son

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2021, 01:10:47 PM »
Eight pages is rookie numbers, you gotta get those numbers up.

Booty wouldn't have sex with Shizzo if he OWNED Australia.  :D
I invented 8 pages.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2021, 01:12:34 PM »
I invented 8 pages.

It would be 2 pages if AspyMatt posted like a normal person.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2021, 01:14:14 PM »
It would be 2 pages if AspyMatt posted like a normal person.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2021, 02:33:56 PM »

You get this - amazing:

Jesus Christ. I can't stop laughing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2021, 02:44:55 PM »

You get this - amazing:

Fucking hilarious !  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2021, 03:06:10 PM »
I wonder how many of us were around during pillowtalk's time? He was quite a character.

Quite a “character”, eh? You’d wanna have your head examined

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2021, 03:28:08 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2021, 03:39:38 PM »
Tell me a little more on this if you don't mind.

I always feel like if I attempt anything to make my place look better, I'll muck it up - so I default to plain/drab.

Sort of like Mark Wahlberg in FEAR. Someone said he had a 1990's look, and pointed to his large belt buckle, but I was like "How can you go wrong with a form-fitting black shirt, and a pair of jeans?"

I have zero sense of style. I may well improve my home interior, but if that happens, you can bet someone else did it for me.

During COVID, 90% of my time was spent between my room and my adjacent bathroom. Honestly, it was the paranoid people who made me not want to leave. When gyms reopened, I got scolded for SITTING on a bench between sets.

I was like "You know what? F*ck this - call me when everyone gets this collective Canadian stick out of their ass."

My friend said she saw a woman honk at and give an angry look at another woman for driving all four of her kids to the same place at the same time.  ::)

If people in my city want to be THAT scared, whatever.

Just call me when this is over.

Note the blackout blind in my room. The level of mess  you see is standard. It's the only room I "live" in, really, and I never clean it. I've resolved my issue of being messy by not having much stuff. No stuff = no mess.

Also note: it's not like my room is rife with biological waste or anything anything. Just clutter, some clothes on the ground, stuff like that.

My thought process is: "Will the mess level of my room negatively impact my health?" If the answer is no...I honestly don't care if it's messy. Plus the lack of stuff wouldn't take long to clean up:

I'm just recommending that you spice the place up a bit. If that is how you want to live that's fine with me, i just always find it interesting how some people have no interest in color or decorations. Like Prime said, looks like you just moved in and haven't unpacked yet.

You have spoken a lot about feeling down due to Covid and other things, i can tell you living in a place that provides no visual stimulation can make that worse. And your kids need that stimulation as well. Even if it's a "Live, Laugh, Love" painting on the wall, do something to stimulate the room and give it character. ;D

Doesn't matter really, i just always find it interesting how other people live.

Things like this can negatively effect your mental health, not just your physical well being.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Booty, Will Have Sex with Me, if I meet her in Australia.
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2021, 05:03:32 PM »
RacistHomoMatt if I sold any one of my homes I could buy the province of Ontario from Sault Ste. Marie to the western border with Manitoba.

You keep saying people wouldn’t say things to your face. Do you not own a mirror? I’m not a violent man (anymore) but I would still shove one of your gay Croc shoes so far up your ass, you’d have trouble swallowing.

So let’s reiterate:

You’re a broke little bitchboi with no social skills, no job, abandoned your children, you’re a racist, you are a borderline retard, a closet homosexual, and you’re melting down worse than the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

One other thing, I can’t be fired for my posts, I own my own companies.

I’m also 100% sure your daughters will have daddy issues and end up on a stripper pole.

Oh, one more thing. I forgot to mention - none of that is true. Here is the truth:

- You aren't rich.
- You aren't stronger than me.
- You don't own one company, let alone "multiple" companies. You already posted your occupation [allegedly], and you never stated you owned any companies. But let me guess...you started them during your recent board hiatus?  ::)

But go ahead - post under your REAL NAME [you can't], and watch some of the Getbig freaks dig you up, including whatever job you work, where you're the bitch, NOT the boss, and then watch how quickly all your lies get exposed.

Or conversely, post a video of you bench pressing 225 for 30, to prove you are stronger than me.

Or we could post videos where I beat you on any lift, and give you a 70-lb weight advantage.

Anyway, none of what you are saying about yourself is true. You post anonymously because that's how you're forced to live your life. You have no choice.

Also, just a suggestion:

Seldom do multimillionaires who deadlift over 500-lb or whatever you claim poke fun at people weaker, but still strong. Because both parties have a sense of the work it takes to get to their maximum strength level, irrespective of body weight.

I remember one guy in town did that once, and I pointed out that I'm not struggling to get stronger... I'm struggling or stalled getting stronger while maintaining my healthy 175-lb body weight. Huge difference between those two scenarios. I then added that he once took so many cheque drops at a strongman contest that he had a heart attack, and I reminded him that his right shoulder is such a mess of crushed cartilage that he literally can't raise his right arm.

That was the first - and last - time he ever made fun of me.

But in your case, you don't use your real name because everything you're saying is lies.

If you owned multiple companies, you wouldn't be calling me out who literally didn't even ADDRESS any of your posts prior to that. You'd be in a good enough spot in life not to personally attack people without some basis.

I attack people [you, for example, right now], but that's because I was minding my own business here when you called me out. Prior to that, I had no idea who you even were.

Ron - Simple Machines software has a ban option. I think it's an extra install. It may be third party. If you install it, I'll pay for it. Frankly I don't care about what this anonymous loser says, but it would be nice to have the option to ban him, so I don't see his posts.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2021, 05:05:20 PM »
I really like the new Walter Sobchak and am absolutely not picking sides
but Matt has made a lot of valid points here

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2021, 05:07:40 PM »
Quite a “character”, eh? You’d wanna have your head examined

I know I'm going to get accused of white knighting Prime but you guys hang on his every word and look for the worst.  Calling him a character in no way endorses pedophilia. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2021, 05:09:58 PM »
I know I'm going to get accused of white knighting Prime but you guys hang on his every word and look for the worst.  Calling him a character in no way endorses pedophilia.

Reported for racism.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2021, 05:11:02 PM »
Reported for racism.  ;D

Excuse me, "Caucasian Knighting".   ;D

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2021, 05:11:32 PM »

oof
gotta disagree with you. Using the word character for a pedo just isnt a solid choice and to me comes across as prime was ok with him

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2021, 05:12:28 PM »
Exactly. I wouldn’t touch shitzo,  if he was the last man on earth. This thread is doing nicely without my input. I will add though that I feel a bit bad about being so harsh towards Matt. I am sorry Matt for being an asshole. I don’t agree with a lot of your rantings but you’re not a bad person. Nobody is bad here especially when you think back to posters such as pillowtalk. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Even poor shitzo.

@Matt - Sounds like you should buy a ticket and head to Australia. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2021, 05:20:17 PM »
Oh, one more thing. I forgot to mention - none of that is true. Here is the truth:

- You aren't rich.
- You aren't stronger than me.
- You don't own one company, let alone "multiple" companies. You already posted your occupation [allegedly], and you never stated you owned any companies. But let me guess...you started them during your recent board hiatus?  ::)

But go ahead - post under your REAL NAME [you can't], and watch some of the Getbig freaks dig you up, including whatever job you work, where you're the bitch, NOT the boss, and then watch how quickly all your lies get exposed.

Or conversely, post a video of you bench pressing 225 for 30, to prove you are stronger than me.

Or we could post videos where I beat you on any lift, and give you a 70-lb weight advantage.

Anyway, none of what you are saying about yourself is true. You post anonymously because that's how you're forced to live your life. You have no choice.

Also, just a suggestion:

Seldom do multimillionaires who deadlift over 500-lb or whatever you claim poke fun at people weaker, but still strong. Because both parties have a sense of the work it takes to get to their maximum strength level, irrespective of body weight.

I remember one guy in town did that once, and I pointed out that I'm not struggling to get stronger... I'm struggling or stalled getting stronger while maintaining my healthy 175-lb body weight. Huge difference between those two scenarios. I then added that he once took so many cheque drops at a strongman contest that he had a heart attack, and I reminded him that his right shoulder is such a mess of crushed cartilage that he literally can't raise his right arm.

That was the first - and last - time he ever made fun of me.

But in your case, you don't use your real name because everything you're saying is lies.

If you owned multiple companies, you wouldn't be calling me out who literally didn't even ADDRESS any of your posts prior to that. You'd be in a good enough spot in life not to personally attack people without some basis.

I attack people [you, for example, right now], but that's because I was minding my own business here when you called me out. Prior to that, I had no idea who you even were.

Ron - Simple Machines software has a ban option. I think it's an extra install. It may be third party. If you install it, I'll pay for it. Frankly I don't care about what this anonymous loser says, but it would be nice to have the option to ban him, so I don't see his posts.

Awwww, poor Matt, are you not getting the attention you crave?

You’re a social misfit.
You bring children into this world you can’t support or raise properly.
The more you post the more of an “iron-age” retard you look like.
You’re a weirdo - Getbig feasts on weirdos.
You have no discernible work skills.
You’re a chronic bullshitter.
Your claim to fame in your Aspy world is a trespassing notice.

It must just frustrate the hell out of your autistic weak brain that you have nothing about me to dissect, because unlike you, I don’t believe Getbig is real life.

Much much better Getbig foes have come after me.... and quite frankly, you’re down at the Shitzzo and PrimePedo level. You’re not even a blip on my radar.

To steal a phrase from Shitzzo...weirdo meltdown!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »
Awwww, poor Matt, are you not getting the attention you crave?

You’re a social misfit.
You bring children into this world you can’t support or raise properly.
The more you post the more of an “iron-age” retard you look like.
You’re a weirdo - Getbig feasts on weirdos.
You have no discernible work skills.
You’re a chronic bullshitter.
Your claim to fame in your Aspy world is a trespassing notice.

It must just frustrate the hell out of your autistic weak brain that you have nothing about me to dissect, because unlike you, I don’t believe Getbig is real life.

Much much better Getbig foes have come after me.... and quite frankly, you’re down at the Shitzzo and PrimePedo level. You’re not even a blip on my radar.

To steal a phrase from Shitzzo...weirdo meltdown!

I dont wanna fight with you--at all---ill lose

but logically doesnt Matt have a point?
I dont know I guess until my dying day Ill never understand why people say they are this and that on the internet but never back it up with proof. Id rather not say anything at all than say something I cant back up