Author Topic: Are men over 40 really this bad?  (Read 4771 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Are men over 40 really this bad?
« on: February 06, 2021, 04:57:33 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Are men over 40 really this bad?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 04:59:26 AM »
Men over 40 are smart enough not to buy her shit sandwich.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 05:37:26 AM »
She looks good for 50.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 05:39:53 AM »
Did she ever stop to consider maybe she’s just an absolute cunt?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 05:41:04 AM »
She looks amazing for 50.  Keeps herself in good shape. Most guys look like crap without testosterone at that age.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 05:46:59 AM »
Why even need a woman when u can jerk off. Shes hot but not worth a penny in upkeep
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 07:38:44 AM »

NO because women have unbelievable egos.  Seriously, unbelievable.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 07:54:10 AM »
She needs a good fucking from yours truly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 07:54:56 AM »
True story...  a part time RN here just simply personifies the Official Women's Entitlement Issue attitude when it comes to relationships.

She is as tall as she is wide.  Basically circular.  Red hair, freckles, pale skin (which means she burns, but never tans.  so she avoids the sun).  High pitched voice and an attitude that would make a Karen recoil.  She works 2 shifts a week each one of 8 hours on Monday and Tuesday and needs the other 5 days to "recover".   ::)  Never had a boyfriend because "the men interested in me (her) don't deserve me.  I want better.".

Ok by "better"...  she's looking for a physician.  But a "real" physician.  Not a radiologist or ENT.   ::)    She's going to marry a physician one day...  (been saying this since I got here 13 years ago), but in the mean time she is going to play around with as many hot guys as she can.  She finds these hot guys at places like The White Party.  The Winter Party.  Dancing at Twist.  etc..  Which are 100% gay guys that don't give her the time of day. 

A group of us once thought she was acting this way just to cover up the fact that she is single and never had a boyfriend before.  You know... sour grapes kind of thing.   We set up an account on Match.com with a friend from the Tampa fire department giving us his picture.  We sent her a message and quickly learned this girl really did believe she was the Be All  and End All of girlfriend material and the best catch around.  She said she was looking for NSA fun in the meantime while preparing to marry her MD in the future.  On the third message, she demanded a list of all the past girlfriends he had and their contact so she could let them know he wasn't available anymore and they needed to keep their hands off.

We quickly excused ourselves from that conversation and backed out.  About a week later someone checked the account and there were over 400 messages from her.   Ranging from sweetie pie type to outright cursing (not cussing with words, but actual curses) towards him in a matter of minutes.  Being ignored just set her off.  She was obviously bi polar and reaching both ends of the spectrum at the speed of light.

TL;DR - Some women are bitchy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 11:02:28 AM »
I have a cousin exactly like her.  Now she's a lesbian.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2021, 11:03:56 AM »
F

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 11:15:33 AM »
Its pretty simple. She wanted a relationship and they strung her along for a few months before picking up the next one.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 01:02:35 PM »

;D

Now she knows how 99% of men feel.

I bet she's a raging girl with ridiculous expectations.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 01:51:57 PM »
Maybe she should consider some older male bachelors like Primemuscle or Basile.

If she wonders where Primemuscle goes at night, away from the house, at least we can give her an answer.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 03:22:28 PM »
True story...  a part time RN here just simply personifies the Official Women's Entitlement Issue attitude when it comes to relationships.

She is as tall as she is wide.  Basically circular.  Red hair, freckles, pale skin (which means she burns, but never tans.  so she avoids the sun).  High pitched voice and an attitude that would make a Karen recoil.  She works 2 shifts a week each one of 8 hours on Monday and Tuesday and needs the other 5 days to "recover".   ::)  Never had a boyfriend because "the men interested in me (her) don't deserve me.  I want better.".

Ok by "better"...  she's looking for a physician.  But a "real" physician.  Not a radiologist or ENT.   ::)    She's going to marry a physician one day...  (been saying this since I got here 13 years ago), but in the mean time she is going to play around with as many hot guys as she can.  She finds these hot guys at places like The White Party.  The Winter Party.  Dancing at Twist.  etc..  Which are 100% gay guys that don't give her the time of day. 

A group of us once thought she was acting this way just to cover up the fact that she is single and never had a boyfriend before.  You know... sour grapes kind of thing.   We set up an account on Match.com with a friend from the Tampa fire department giving us his picture.  We sent her a message and quickly learned this girl really did believe she was the Be All  and End All of girlfriend material and the best catch around.  She said she was looking for NSA fun in the meantime while preparing to marry her MD in the future.  On the third message, she demanded a list of all the past girlfriends he had and their contact so she could let them know he wasn't available anymore and they needed to keep their hands off.

We quickly excused ourselves from that conversation and backed out.  About a week later someone checked the account and there were over 400 messages from her.   Ranging from sweetie pie type to outright cursing (not cussing with words, but actual curses) towards him in a matter of minutes.  Being ignored just set her off.  She was obviously bi polar and reaching both ends of the spectrum at the speed of light.

TL;DR - Some women are bitchy.

Nothing worse than a fat fucking cunt who thinks she’s anything other than the absolute dregs, they should know that they are disgusting worthless shit and be eternally grateful for any slight attention from absolute looser men

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2021, 03:34:02 PM »
Nothing worse than a fat fucking cunt who thinks she’s anything other than the absolute dregs, they should know that they are disgusting worthless shit and be eternally grateful for any slight attention from absolute looser men

x2

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »

thats like 71% of POF where I live. Fat hideous hogs who wont settle for anything less than a tall, muscular hairy chested hunk who can renovate a bathroom  and lay bricks

hmmmmmmm somewhat familiar  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 03:37:31 PM »
thats like 71% of POF where I live. Fat hideous hogs who wont settle for anything less than a tall, muscular hairy chested hunk who can renovate a bathroom  and lay bricks

hmmmmmmm somewhat familiar  :D
LOL  ;D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2021, 03:41:42 PM »
She needs a good fucking from yours truly.
Bahahaha....Damn straight what I was thinking...that’s rich coming from these types...the “Tick tock Tick tock” comment from this whore is laughable...the facts are for a lot of us men over 40 is on average we are in a far better position Financially and way more secure in our 40s than the average woman in her 40s-50s

We as men that have done alright for ourselves have something too “sell” as we age once our looks/physique little bye little starts too diminish...in contrast woman... the average woman
Lose the 1 thing they have always used too their advantage from the start....looks...too get what they want BUT as that diminishes for them...they have a Whole lot less too sell

On a side note this bitch granted appears too have looked after itself so too that point Wes absolutely she needs a Good ole NY freight training from behind  :D :D :D

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2021, 03:44:39 PM »
heres a great example from my city of one who asks for everything, demands it actually in her profile.

I'm looking for a gentleman. If you want to have sex before getting to know me I am not interested. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2021, 03:48:40 PM »
Bahahaha....Damn straight what I was thinking...that’s rich coming from these types...the “Tick tock Tick tock” comment from this whore is laughable...the facts are for a lot of us men over 40 is on average we are in a far better position Financially and way more secure in our 40s than the average woman in her 40s-50s

We as men that have done alright for ourselves have something too “sell” as we age once our looks/physique little bye little starts too diminish...in contrast woman... the average woman
Lose the 1 thing they have always used too their advantage from the start....looks...too get what they want BUT as that diminishes for them...they have a Whole lot less too sell

On a side note this bitch granted appears too have looked after itself so too that point Wes absolutely she needs a Good ole NY freight training from behind  :D :D :D
I`d fuck her her brains out.........errr wait  !!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2021, 03:49:22 PM »
heres a great example from my city of one who asks for everything, demands it actually in her profile.

I'm looking for a gentleman. If you want to have sex before getting to know me I am not interested. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
WE NEED A PUKE SMILEY.................. .............GEEZUS!!

Fucking cringeworthy!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2021, 03:50:13 PM »
WE NEED A PUKE SMILEY.................. .............GEEZUS!!

Fucking cringeworthy!

Lets strap ole Wes to that fat sow and see if he can hold on for 8 seconds  :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2021, 03:52:31 PM »
That`s not funny but I laughed my ass off!  ;D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2021, 04:25:05 PM »

hahaha...Jesus Christ I don’t think that will be a problem the not interested part for ole Jabba guts imagine waking up next too that thing she’d have too spike your drink @ the club too get those flaps smoked  :-X :-X :-X