Author Topic: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women  (Read 23445 times)

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2021, 09:27:31 PM »
Why knock other people like you and so many others here do? You haven't changed a bit in that regard.

Some people still piss you off and you deal with them way out of proportion to what is appropriate.

ok Vince, youve got me all figured out,....good for you

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2021, 03:14:44 AM »
you and the term lockerroom chat have never met. Im gonna lay it out like a paint by numbers painting. Vince, you are old and as the world has evolved your thought process hasnt. You are stuck in the 70s thinking your methods with women will "woo" them. The only thing it does is creep them out. You genuinely are a creepy man with your posts and weak attempt at chivalry. As an older man, 55, I like to think i have somehow kept up with how not to be a creepy dickwad to women. For me I just keep my yap shut and listen and offer my 2 cents. I dont kid any woman thinking Im a catch, Im 55 on welfare, dont own much and have a unstable life. You on the other hand like to think you are some Romeo on a white horse saving women from the dregs of getbig type men. Get a grip man, its over for you, and probably over for me too. Im fine with it and accept it, you just live in a  very strange delusional world
Most older guys are not red pilled.  There are millions who are still hunting for a Unicorn.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2021, 11:56:55 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2021, 12:12:40 PM »
A hottie to look at while we wait for the next story

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2021, 08:39:41 PM »
Fuckin’ amateurs I tell ya......🤣

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2021, 04:06:51 AM »
Can you imagine the reaction of most women who might read this thread?  Some might be amused but most would be disgusted.

I think women reading this thread would say you are a soft cuck.

Some women can be sexual and perverted, which is apparently something you cannot comprehend. That stripper licked Josh's asshole out of her own desire, and she probably enjoyed every second of it.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2021, 09:21:46 AM »
I’d rather get shot than live out Mothballs story. Dear god some of you guys will fuck anything!  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2021, 09:28:30 AM »
I’d rather get shot than live out Mothballs story. Dear god some of you guys will fuck anything!  :D

It was a life or death situation you pompous  jerk.

He said the only enjoyable experience was sticking his face in her smelly armpits because the stench was so bad. After reading the story again, if roles were reversed and Mothballs was a woman we could be looking at a potential rape case.

Have some decency.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2021, 01:33:41 AM »
Had one of my exs stalk me all the way onto this board. I was 18 she was 37. Still have the pms in my inbox. Also registered on here.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2021, 02:41:48 AM »
Had one of my exs stalk me all the way onto this board. I was 18 she was 37. Still have the pms in my inbox. Also registered on here.
Leave Booty out of this.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2021, 03:51:38 AM »

He said the only enjoyable experience was sticking his face in her smelly armpits because the stench was so bad. After reading the story again, if roles were reversed and Mothballs was a woman we could be looking at a potential rape case.

Have some decency.
Thank you for your support. #MeToo

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2021, 04:27:01 AM »

Have some decency.

In one of Rocco's Siffredi's videos, he is licking a chick's armpits. I can't see why that would be a turn on.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2021, 04:57:28 AM »
I'm not sure I can tell my dirty dick stories because people I know read this forum and I'm not exactly a "bros before hoes" kinda guy.  I'm more of a "knows his bro's hoes" kinda guy. 

One tame one........So one night my friend and his girlfriend are over at my place.  It's late, we were bullshitting and watching TV.  Homie falls asleep.  Mistake.  One thing leads to another and my dick ends up in the girlfriend's mouth.  She's blowing me with some serious determination just a few feet away from her sleeping boyfriend.  Even though I'm a cold-blooded, black-hearted m0therfucker it was almost exciting wondering if he was going to wake up and catch us.  Trying to be quiet and shit.  She was young and cute.  Brown hair, greenish eyes.  I came in her mouth and a little on her face.  I think she eventually feel asleep and they ended up staying the night on my couch.  I stopped being friends with the dude not too long after that for various reasons.  He was a close friend for a few years but the fact is that I didn't really like him that much.  No idea if he ever found out.  I know that probably wasn't a cool thing to do but my thinking at the time was "hey, I could have fucked her too.  Getting blown isn't a big deal."  In retrospect I was just rationalizing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2021, 08:09:12 AM »
Well here’s a fresh story from last night.  I flew from Atlanta to LA for the long weekend. There was this tight older flight attendant with big ass fake tits.  I was upgraded to first since the plane was half empty.  She was all flirty with me. So I flirted back. Was super aggressive in telling her how hot she was.  Part way through the flight they bring some stupid snack tray since they aren’t feeding us real food and passes me napkin and the tray.  I miss the napkin from her hand and it falls onto the floor. She tells me she’ll get it. Picks it up. Opens it up and places it on my lap and does a hard press onto my cock as she puts it on me. She’s staring in my eyes smiling while she did it.   She walks away and sits down. I get up in a bit and chat with her at the front of the plane. Ask her if she wants to meet for drinks or whatever and exchange numbers. 

So yesterday I test her and ask her if she wants to have drinks. She invited me over to her place and asks if it’s okay if her girlfriend comes over since she hasn’t seen her in a couple weeks. I say sure. I get there and she has the lights dim. Her friend is wearing this skinny tight dress and she is dressed in a tight leather skirt and they both were drinking wine.  She starts pouring the drinks.  Her friend seemed nervous for a bit but the flight attendant was not. She puts on music and is just dancing in front of me stripper style. This goes on for an hour. I head to the bathroom to take a piss and come out and they were gone.  She then yells telling me to come into the bedroom. Both just had their bras and panties on and she tells me why am I overdressed. I undress and they take the rest off.  She pushes me down on the bed and gets on top and her friend comes over and sits on my face.  Then they swap positions and then she tells me to fuck her doggy. I roll her over and fucking her doggy while her friend is behind me with her finger up my ass and playing with my balls.  We swap position after position. I was so badly ready to bust but I didn’t want this to end. Kept it going for a bit then all of a sudden got soft. What the fuck! So I lay there while they both blow me to get me hard again. Then I get on top of on of them and the other hugs me from behind as I plow her. They both ask me to cum on their faces when I’m ready and boy did I shoot.  What a fucking amazing time.  Totally out of nowhere.  I’m seeing them again today. Well maybe both but for sure the flight attendant. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2021, 09:02:03 AM »
Good job, blanco!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2021, 09:03:31 AM »
Leave Booty out of this.

She became friends with her!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2021, 09:06:51 AM »
Well here’s a fresh story from last night.  I flew from Atlanta to LA for the long weekend. There was this tight older flight attendant with big ass fake tits.  I was upgraded to first since the plane was half empty.  She was all flirty with me. So I flirted back. Was super aggressive in telling her how hot she was.  Part way through the flight they bring some stupid snack tray since they aren’t feeding us real food and passes me napkin and the tray.  I miss the napkin from her hand and it falls onto the floor. She tells me she’ll get it. Picks it up. Opens it up and places it on my lap and does a hard press onto my cock as she puts it on me. She’s staring in my eyes smiling while she did it.   She walks away and sits down. I get up in a bit and chat with her at the front of the plane. Ask her if she wants to meet for drinks or whatever and exchange numbers. 

So yesterday I test her and ask her if she wants to have drinks. She invited me over to her place and asks if it’s okay if her girlfriend comes over since she hasn’t seen her in a couple weeks. I say sure. I get there and she has the lights dim. Her friend is wearing this skinny tight dress and she is dressed in a tight leather skirt and they both were drinking wine.  She starts pouring the drinks.  Her friend seemed nervous for a bit but the flight attendant was not. She puts on music and is just dancing in front of me stripper style. This goes on for an hour. I head to the bathroom to take a piss and come out and they were gone.  She then yells telling me to come into the bedroom. Both just had their bras and panties on and she tells me why am I overdressed. I undress and they take the rest off.  She pushes me down on the bed and gets on top and her friend comes over and sits on my face.  Then they swap positions and then she tells me to fuck her doggy. I roll her over and fucking her doggy while her friend is behind me with her finger up my ass and playing with my balls.  We swap position after position. I was so badly ready to bust but I didn’t want this to end. Kept it going for a bit then all of a sudden got soft. What the fuck! So I lay there while they both blow me to get me hard again. Then I get on top of on of them and the other hugs me from behind as I plow her. They both ask me to cum on their faces when I’m ready and boy did I shoot.  What a fucking amazing time.  Totally out of nowhere.  I’m seeing them again today. Well maybe both but for sure the flight attendant.

She became friends with her!
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2021, 09:23:18 AM »

Hold on a minute Dirk - I thought we were telling stories where we looked like idiots not super-studs LOL!   ;D

I can do the cool stories too FFS  ;D

Back in the '90s when I ran the gym one of the hard-body aerobic instructor girls I was seeing brought an equally sexy friend along at the end of the night and timed it so they were the last people in at closing time.  Then she asked me to lock up.  It started in the sauna but it wasn't til they dropped the towels that I eventually realised what was going on (durr!) and then we moved to the weights room - lots of benches  ;)

We were all in great shape and there were obviously mirrors everywhere but no camera phones back then, so once I got used to being butt-naked in the middle of the brightly lit space which was usually full of people, I spent a lot of the time engineering quite athletic positions to take 'mental photos'.  I mention this specifically because it meant that many years later when I saw that scene from American Psycho it made me LOL how it reminded me of that session

I've got more like this from those singleton years if people are interested?

T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2021, 09:41:58 AM »

“her friend is behind me with her finger up my ass”

Not only is your story bullshit...you’re a phaggot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2021, 01:50:30 PM »

You broke up with your girlfriend? The one you thought was perfect except for her kid?

Why are you flying out of LAX if you’re in San Diego? Were there no direct flights?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2021, 02:25:27 PM »
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2021, 03:23:20 AM »
“her friend is behind me with her finger up my ass”

Not only is your story bullshit...you’re a phaggot.

Posts like this are why I keep coming back to Getbig.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2021, 09:46:37 AM »

This is more like like it! Good job my man!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »

If this really happened then you got #metooed bro. Man up. If a woman puts her hand anywhere near your cock, grab her hand and make sure she gets a real feel of it.

If this is fiction then this is a serious beta fantasy. The kind 14 year old boys have.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2021, 04:05:00 PM »

Good experience if true.

Q