Author Topic: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women  (Read 23495 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2021, 03:13:38 PM »
When I told this fat woman I didn't want to go on a second date, she got angry and said: "You will regret when I lose weight".

I looked at her facebook profile 10 years later and she was still a fat fuck. I was clearly missing out  :D

Haha! Just like all the fat whores i've nailed were on "Keto", but didn't work out. ::)

I ended up seeing this one broad for a few months, she was big but nothing disgusting. Huge DD's and a nice thick ass, not much cottage cheese. Absolutely amazing in bed, no boundaries.

She asked me if i thought she was fat one night, i told her she was thick in the right places, but should start working out to "firm" up a bit. She got really upset, i could see in her eyes i had touched a nerve.

Then she shows me pictures from College, said she played volley ball. She was super proud of them, but she looked exactly the same. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2021, 03:18:13 PM »
Even if she got skinny all of that loose skin would be so disgusting.  Sometimes they're better off staying fat

Very true! They are better off keeping most of the weight.

I have to admit i like thick women, but the loose floppy skin on a single mother is a huge turn off. This one broad was a dark skinned latina, pretty face, great tits and ass. But her stomach area was grotesque, i mean it was so nasty i had to bang her from behind just to stay into it. Almost lost me boner. Only slept with her once, but damn, with clothes on she was smoking hot.

She always wore those compressive under garments. But once i peeled them off it was shocking. She had two kids and i guess because she was so small it really messed up her skin.