Author Topic: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women  (Read 23496 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2021, 09:48:58 AM »
Only on getbig does a thread about sex and women turn into a big drama about instant coffee!  :D
recently joined a dating site .1st time ever tried one very interesting,wacky,whatever else iN there .its like a chess game everyday its something ,you get some women you are like 'oh boy'and you dont respond to them thankfully.there are some hot women on there but everyone inc me has baggage,,,anyway met 1 been on a handful of dates with her pounded her veal cutlet a few times she's great in bed but a 5 alarm clinger too much attached to me  i'm taking my time ,and looking at others there for now.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2021, 09:52:29 AM »
Taf is there anything you can do to make sure this encounter happens with the 70 year old? Just for research purposes, for the greater good of Getbig. The 70 year olds here are Basille and Prime and no offense to them, but I知 not interested in their sexual encounters.

I plan on being 70 and as a planner I need to know what the market will look like in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe when the lockdown eases, I'm finding them a bit jittery right now when I try to chat them up...  ;D

:-X
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2021, 09:54:39 AM »
a.  She was double age so technically you'd need to hook up with a 102 year old.

b.  Maybe Wes has some daughters or something..

a.  I'd need some lube and a defibrillator

b.  LOL  ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2021, 09:56:01 AM »
Only on getbig does a thread about sex and women turn into a big drama about instant coffee!  :D

And banging centenarians while dressed as James Bond
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2021, 01:12:44 PM »
recently joined a dating site .1st time ever tried one very interesting,wacky,whatever else iN there .its like a chess game everyday its something ,you get some women you are like 'oh boy'and you dont respond to them thankfully.there are some hot women on there but everyone inc me has baggage,,,anyway met 1 been on a handful of dates with her pounded her veal cutlet a few times she's great in bed but a 5 alarm clinger too much attached to me  i'm taking my time ,and looking at others there for now.

Just enjoy it for what it is. Don't get caught up in the drama. Depending on where you live you will have thousands of options.

Have fun, don't act needy or emotional. Play hard to get a little, don't always be there for them.

Smash as much ass as you can, once you find one that is worth a shit, maybe start something real.

Never invite them to your house.

It's a game to be played, perfect your technique and bitches will be all over you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2021, 07:28:20 AM »
Just enjoy it for what it is. Don't get caught up in the drama. Depending on where you live you will have thousands of options.

Have fun, don't act needy or emotional. Play hard to get a little, don't always be there for them.

Smash as much ass as you can, once you find one that is worth a shit, maybe start something real.

It's a game to be played, perfect your technique and bitches will be all over you.
Dude I like everyone of those lines and that痴 exactly what I知 doing but,,,,I did invite her by me cause her rental is a disaster I wouldn稚 be caught dead there lol,,,

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2021, 08:07:19 AM »
her rental is a disaster

Bad, bad, bad sign...a woman's place should look better than yours.

Move on or that mess is moving in.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2021, 09:51:21 AM »
You talking to Tape about this is the greatest disparity on a topic between two posters in getbig history.

Take up the coffee's burden,
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
  The hate of those ye guard--
The cry of hosts ye humour
  (Ah, slowly!) toward the light: --
"Why brought ye us from bondage,
  "Our loved freeze-dried shite?"

Not for me,
Not for he,
For benefit of
Posterity:

I shall civilize this Briton.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2021, 10:00:54 AM »

Can you really find anything worth pursuing long term from a dating site?  These women get hundreds of hits a day and do they even take their profile down when they meet someone they like?  I'm sure they check back infrequently and see they have hundreds of new messages waiting for them, who knows how many dick pics etc...  I've known about 5 people who thought they met their match, eventually got married and everyone of them a couple years later got divorced. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2021, 10:05:57 AM »
Can you really find anything worth pursuing long term from a dating site? 

easily. just go on enough dates

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2021, 12:14:39 PM »
Can you really find anything worth pursuing long term from a dating site?  These women get hundreds of hits a day and do they even take their profile down when they meet someone they like?  I'm sure they check back infrequently and see they have hundreds of new messages waiting for them, who knows how many dick pics etc...  I've known about 5 people who thought they met their match, eventually got married and everyone of them a couple years later got divorced.

Depends on the site. Tinder is much different than Match or something similar. POF is just a waste of time.

Tinder is a meat market. 80% of the women on there are just looking for prince charming, the other 20% just want to get fucked. Most of the dudes are epic douchebags. I always hear nonstop about how terrible the guys are, no personality and can't have an intelligent conversation. Most girls will hide their profile in a real relationship, but i don't bother asking if they do, don't care.

That's why you have to set yourself apart. Talk to them differently, don't act like a fuck boi. Be charming and hard to get. Play a lead role, don't be a little bitch, act like "you" are the catch.

I've hooked up with dozens over the past 3-4 years. I actually met my GF on Tinder. She was the only girl i met that was worth my time, other than sex. She had actually stopped getting on the site and randomly checked her messages, mine stuck out to her. We had a few dates, some amazing sex and now we've been together for 10 months. But i have no plans on moving further in the relationship, once it falls apart, back on the site i go.

Women have it easy, but most guys are douche assemblies. All the girls complain about them. They don't want dick pics, they want a nice dinner and romance; someone they can trust.

I'm like Bruce Wayne on Tinder. I have two completely different sides, depending on how they act, i can play the game. :D

I have no interest in married. I just like to have sex with women.

I figured your just as likely to have a successful marriage this way than another? I have no idea, never been married. But i do know people who met successfully online.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2021, 12:24:05 PM »
If they have no interest in dick pics why do they show nudes as well?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2021, 12:31:04 PM »
If they have no interest in dick pics why do they show nudes as well?

I've never been asked for a dick pic.

I have been asked to video chat naked and stroke my wang, but i feel that is different considering it's mutual. ;)

Some girls are sloppy hoes. Will send you nudes very easily, also send you pictures of the ex's dick in their ass. These are NOT the ones you want to pursue. I remember this one girl i asked to see her body and she sent me like 20 pictures of her getting fucked. I asked if she was looking for sex or a boyfriend, she was looking for a serious relationship. Lots of weird people online, you have to be careful.

Find the decent girls with morals, and show them a good time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2021, 12:33:11 PM »

I have been asked to video chat naked and stroke my wang, but i feel that is different considering it's mutual. ;)

Some girls are sloppy hoes. Will send you nudes very easily, also send you pictures of the ex's dick in their ass. These are NOT the ones you want to pursue. I remember this one girl i asked to see her body and she sent me like 20 pictures of her getting fucked. I asked if she was looking for sex or a boyfriend, she was looking for a serious relationship. Lots of weird people online, you have to be careful.

The decent girls with morals are not on Tinder.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2021, 12:40:46 PM »
Some girls are sloppy hoes. Will send you nudes very easily, also send you pictures of the ex's dick in their ass. These are NOT the ones you want to pursue.

Great advice. Thanks.  :D  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2021, 12:51:51 PM »
The decent girls with morals are not on Tinder.

You've never used Tinder. ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2021, 08:21:01 PM »
Good reply痴 guys,,again for most part I知 ok,,,I take them out to nice places,8 like dinner out,the one I知 seeing sorta is a nice lady had bad divorce ,I知 laying like overload said I知 seeing her when I want .she wants more believe me but I知 not into it yet .I took another one out nothing we were equally same no chemistry .I値l keep going  :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2021, 04:14:58 PM »

Lol. I had one chick send me a photo with some dudes cum on her face.   I asked her why would I find it attractive to see some other guys jizz on her face. Fact is it made me not want to ever touch her face.   Some bitches are just nuts.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2021, 05:22:50 PM »
Lol. I had one chick send me a photo with some dudes cum on her face.   I asked her why would I find it attractive to see some other guys jizz on her face. Fact is it made me not want to ever touch her face.   Some bitches are just nuts.

Less of a deal breaker than if she smoked.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2021, 06:27:11 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #220 on: April 01, 2021, 07:53:39 PM »

When was the last time you got laid,,maybe Obama 1st term,,,😁

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2021, 10:44:04 PM »
Less of a deal breaker than if she smoked.

Just cigarettes?  ;D

T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2021, 01:30:57 AM »

I had a date with a woman once who clearly lied about her weight. After the first date she sends me a text message that she wants to lick my nuts. I am usually a sucker for these sexual ones, but she was too fat so I had no interest in her.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2021, 05:12:04 AM »
Just cigarettes?  ;D

Especially cigarettes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2021, 10:45:07 AM »
Especially cigarettes.
If she smokes she pokes.  Oral fixation, they love putting stuff in their mouths.