Author Topic: WTF is this a man or a woman? Holy F what is going on w you Libs and Lefties.  (Read 879 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Matthew Brown and Sarah Elbeshbishi, USA TODAY
Sun, February 7, 2021, 4:19 PM

More content below

More content below

More content below

Ayanna Pressley

Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi
House Republicans call on Pelosi to pay fine for bypassing metal detector
House Republicans are arguing that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must pay a fine for entering the floor of the House from the Speaker’s chamber and not passing through a metal detector, as required under a new rule adopted last week.

The new rule, requiring anyone entering the House chamber to comply with new security protocols, was passed by House Democrats who were concerned after some members said they’d come to the Capitol armed. Members who do not comply with the new measures face a fine of $5,000 for a first offense and $10,000 for a second offense.

Reps. Andrew Clyde, R.Ga., and Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, became the first House members to be fined under the new system on Friday after not complying with the new security protocols during a session of the House.

House Republicans allege that Pelosi also entered the floor of the House without undergoing the proper security checks.

"Yesterday at approximately 9:59 a.m. multiple members observed the Speaker of the House entering the House Chamber without completing security screening," a group of GOP members wrote in an open letter to the House acting sergeant in arms.

Peloi's office has not responded to the Republican lawmakers' allegation.

– Matthew Brown

Rep. Ayanna Pressley describes terror of hiding from 'white supremacist mob' on Jan. 6
One month after a violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol attempted to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., reflected on the incident and its implications during an interview Sunday on CNN’s "State of the Union."

Pressley argued that the violent mob that ransacked the Capitol resulted "because, as a country, we have been turning the page," and not addressing systemic issues that plague the country socially and economically, like racism and inequality.

"If we really believe that this is a moment of reckoning in every way, then we must act accordingly," Pressley argued. "And that means that Donald J. Trump must be held accountable because he is culpable for having incited this insurrection by perpetuating this big lie."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Pressley said that her experience hiding in the Capitol from a largely white mob had parallels to violent terror attacks Black Americans have endured throughout the country’s history. "As a black woman, to be barricaded in my office, using office furniture and water bottles, on the ground, in the dark, that terror, those moments of terror, is familiar in a deep and ancestral way for me," Pressley said.

The representative said that she still felt safe working at the Capitol.

"Again, this is familiar in an ancestral sort of way. So, it is not going to deter or obstruct me from doing my job on behalf of the American people," she said.

Pressley emphasized one scene she witnessed in the Capitol riots aftermath, where a Black custodian helped clean the building after the mob ransacked the building.

"One of the images that I'm haunted by is the black custodial staff cleaning up the mess left by that violent white supremacist mob," she recalled. "That is a metaphor for America. We have been cleaning up after violent white supremacist mobs for generations. And it must end."

– Matthew Brown"

________________________ _________

If he/she came out there and toss a few haymakers - everyone would have fled. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Grace Jones has put on some weight.

Grace Jones had sex appeal.  This being is out of the star wars bar scene. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
In January 2020, Pressley revealed that she had been diagnosed with alopecia areata, resulting in the loss of all of her hair; she said in a public announcement, "I want to be freed from the secret and the shame that that secret carries with it."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayanna_Pressley

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Grace Jones had sex appeal. This being is out of the star wars bar scene.

Haha!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Sissysquats

• Getbig III

Being originally from Pennsylvania I can attest that pretty much every woman over 50 looks like this....and the men do too....obviously. If they live out in the country increase the nasty by a factor of 10

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Being originally from Pennsylvania I can attest that pretty much every woman over 50 looks like this....and the men do too....obviously. If they live out in the country increase the nasty by a factor of 10

LOL!   You saying that all the surgery (maybe?) and hormones (or whatever) and it can’t even look better than the average citizen?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Jones had a flat ass.  So I know you wouldn’t be interested in that. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Lmfao 🤣