Author Topic: NTSB Kobe Bryant helicopter crash hearing  (Read 3254 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: NTSB Kobe Bryant helicopter crash hearing
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2022, 04:09:53 AM »
RIP but I don't like the odds of flying a helicopter through mountains for 12-15 yrs without one major incident.  LA is smog central so I'm sure they have flown in sub-conditions multiple times. The odds on major airlines are great but still scary when the pilot overshoots a landing and has to power up and circle around.

I find it troubling that Tiger Woods had a potentially fatal crash nearly 1 year to the day of Kobe’s death. And Tiger was not impaired in anyway. And somehow, his vehicle’s brakes were never engaged.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2022, 04:10:57 AM »
Do you honestly think that it was an accident?
Why would someone want Kobe dead?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2022, 04:17:08 AM »

I think that Government & Hollywood use pro athletes like Lebron James & Kobe to influence the youth in a negative way. I.E. Colin Kaepernick’s anti-police stance.

Kobe was not willing to be involved.

Why would Hollywood execs predict his death on a cartoon?

Look how Lebron was used to get involved in political & social justice during the past couple years.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2022, 04:18:26 AM »

He was going to start a Mamba shoe line/company via his venture company vs. just plugging his name on the product.  That's the conspiracy.  From what I gather, Nike is now using Mamba. It is what it is.   

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2022, 04:20:39 AM »
I think that Government & Hollywood use pro athletes like Lebron James & Kobe to influence the youth in a negative way. I.E. Colin Kaepernick’s anti-police stance.

Look how Lebron was used to get involved in political & social justice during the past couple years.
Interesting

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2022, 07:06:58 AM »

This is what they have spent 1 year doing.  What a bunch of bull! No video, 3D models, no nothing!

;D.                                         ;D

https://www.nikaniku.com/original-leaked-kobe-bryant-autopsy-report-viral-on-twitter/

:D.                                        ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2022, 08:50:25 AM »
Did he survive?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2022, 08:54:05 AM »
Did he survive?

Until he hit the ground.

After that...he may still be dead.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2022, 08:54:51 AM »
Until he hit the ground.

After that...he may still be dead.

A tragedy

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2022, 08:56:43 AM »
Wow the rapist millionaire didn't want to sit in traffic so he opted to use a helicopter in cloudy weather and suffered a fatal crash ... Truly an unspeakable tragedy  ::)

proud this is no lie i remember reading, kobe could have made the same trip in his limo in the same amount of time, but his ego was so inflated he wanted to show off and land there in a helicopter

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2022, 09:00:24 AM »
proud this is no lie i remember reading, kobe could have made the same trip in his limo in the same amount of time, but his ego was so inflated he wanted to show off and land there in a helicopter

Worldstar!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2022, 09:09:07 AM »
I didn't weep for Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper or Richie Valens and I consider them all to be talented individuals, especially so Holly.  That Bryant would pull a "Holly" is ridiculously ignorant and in light of his daughter being with him, patently, ludicrously ill-advised. 

If he were the only one lost it would be no loss.  But the innocents accompanying him should have stepped out of the craft to make room not only for Bryant's ego but to allow Death to do his work.

I weep for them, for the innocents.  Don McLean wrote "American Pie" over the loss of the music (i.e., Holly).  It is notable that no one has written anything so poignant as that song for Kobe.  Perhaps I should compose one?

How does "Die, Die Mr. Shit Eating Fly" sound for a title?  Again, weep for those caught up in Kobe's ego, including no doubt the pilot whom one could easily speculate protesting this to the fiery end but forced into it by the ego of his customer.       :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2022, 09:16:00 AM »
A truly poetic title.^

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2022, 09:26:54 AM »
A truly poetic title.^

Yup.  'Tis fitting for one such as Kobe.

I know that you can refuse to be a passenger.  We were visiting my maternal grandparents and my grandfather, had gotten so drunk that he was all  over the road and multiple times were lucky (blessed?) to have people on the roads that could avoid our car at what seemed high speed to me.

We had to stop one time.  It was because my grandfather was about to vomit and once he exited the car, I got out  and refused to get back in.  I was threatened with a beating, as if that would be a problem for me but I knew I could take it.  I also know that it was likely that if we continued with my grandfather at the wheel that we would all be killed along with whomever our vehicle struck.

He was too intoxicated to catch me and my mother and the rest of the family got out of the car and I told my grandfather to allow my mother to drive or he would never see me again.  I was maybe 5 at the time.  He finally agreed.

The next day when the family told him what I had done, he wept.  I never saw him drink again, at least around me. Never. 

Would that Kobe's daughter had been able to convince her father to put family and friends ahead of appearances.  Near as one can tell, they are the innocents and Kobe the guilty party.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2022, 10:13:47 AM »

I know that you can refuse to be a passenger.  We were visiting my maternal grandparents and my grandfather, had gotten so drunk that he was all  over the road and multiple times were lucky (blessed?) to have people on the roads that could avoid our car at what seemed high speed to me.

We had to stop one time.  It was because my grandfather was about to vomit and once he exited the car, I got out  and refused to get back in.  I was threatened with a beating, as if that would be a problem for me but I knew I could take it.  I also know that it was likely that if we continued with my grandfather at the wheel that we would all be killed along with whomever our vehicle struck.

He was too intoxicated to catch me and my mother and the rest of the family got out of the car and I told my grandfather to allow my mother to drive or he would never see me again.  I was maybe 5 at the time.  He finally agreed.

The next day when the family told him what I had done, he wept.  I never saw him drink again, at least around me. Never. 

Would that Kobe's daughter had been able to convince her father to put family and friends ahead of appearances.  Near as one can tell, they are the innocents and Kobe the guilty party.

This is awesome. You might have saved everyone's lives

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2022, 02:00:32 PM »
i felt bad for those young girls who died, they where only 13 i think doing what there parents told them to do which was get on kobes helicopter.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2022, 02:12:00 PM »

At 4:35 and 15:30

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2022, 02:35:05 PM »
RIP but I don't like the odds of flying a helicopter through mountains for 12-15 yrs without one major incident.  LA is smog central so I'm sure they have flown in sub-conditions multiple times. The odds on major airlines are great but still scary when the pilot overshoots a landing and has to power up and circle around.

G what are the odds?

I haven’t heard of any other helicopters crashing in LA since Kobe’s death nor the 3 years prior.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2022, 03:26:06 PM »

The Scott, I recall you saying a few times before that you got your head caved in with a baseball bat as a four-year-old and left with a double-digit IQ. It's quite miraculous to experience a trauma of that magnitude and suddenly develop into the world's most precocious five-year-old. How did you recover so quickly?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2022, 07:29:43 PM »
The Scott, I recall you saying a few times before that you got your head caved in with a baseball bat as a four-year-old and left with a double-digit IQ. It's quite miraculous to experience a trauma of that magnitude and suddenly develop into the world's most precocious five-year-old. How did you recover so quickly?

I put it to  even at that age, knowing that you and the people with you are in danger takes not a great deal of IQ.    The damage to my brain was and remains permanent but per my mother the doctors said there is always hope that the brain will learn to use undamaged areas to assist with functions they are normally not associated with.    I began to learn to read simple books like those used in the first grade, at a relatively early age but math and science as well as other studies, were things I struggled with.  I also tend to learn via copying others and then adopting what I saw in them to try and help myself to be better.  My mother always stressed that if I were to be involved in an accident I might not know I was injured due to not feeling the trauma.  I recall asking her if my sisters and brothers were like me and she said no.  But she stressed again and again that we all needed to look out for one another and that is probably the main reason I refused to get back into my grandfather's car until he  let my mother drive.

Of course none of my learning of any sort was sudden or unearned.  My mother worked with me a great deal as did medical personnel and tutors.  I learned to be cautious around some people but in the end I wanted to be liked by other children and tried my best to emulate things I admired about them.  Whenever I made errors, my mother would instruct me in proper behavior.  My second head injury left me with a dent in the back of my skull and I recall being very disoriented for quite some time and not very trusting of anyone, even those I knew quite well.    I knew who did this to me and stayed away from them and their neighborhoods as they could have  easily killed me when they hit me with that board and I lived in fear of them for years.

John/Reeves and I met at a hospital.  We  both had congenital kidney problems. Mine was discovered when a drunk driver literally caved in the door of my vehicle and while I was, as was often the case, unscathed despite having the door knocked in (and into me)  by over 10 inches, I complained of discomfort on the right side of my torso.  Many years later John succumbed to his while I remain somewhat okay but very cautious.  I never drank alcohol nor took drugs as my mother stressed a healthy lifestyle due to my mental  and physical problems and limitations.

My family looked after me as best they could and as I grew up and then started weight training with a vengeance, I in my own way, tried to look after and protect my mother, my father and my brothers and sisters.  I am not smart but neither am I really retarded.  Except the strength part but that is now pretty much gone, LOL!

I hope I did not bore you too much and I really tried to explain what I think you wanted to know.  Please forgive any errors as I am getting tired and will soon be taking the medicines they have given me.  There is a lot.   ;D

If I have written things that are deemed inappropriate here, I will remove them if so asked by the  mods. Thank you for asking about me.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2022, 07:38:20 PM »

;D.                                         ;D

https://www.nikaniku.com/original-leaked-kobe-bryant-autopsy-report-viral-on-twitter/

:D.                                        ;D

whats with the virus link?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2022, 08:57:35 PM »
          ;D.                                           ;D

No virus..
Not that I'm aware of..
Completely works..
          ;D.                                           ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2022, 05:54:09 PM »
I find it troubling that Tiger Woods had a potentially fatal crash nearly 1 year to the day of Kobe’s death. And Tiger was not impaired in anyway. And somehow, his vehicle’s brakes were never engaged.

We'll never know if Tiger was impaired because, bizarrely, sheriff's deputies never obtained a blood sample or performed a breathalyzer.  Dude was driving over 80 in a 45 mph zone and got the kid-glove treatment.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2022, 06:36:25 PM »
When crashes like this or TWA800 happen it makes me wonder about what actually happened.

The way it’s covered or lack thereof for this case for Kobe makes me quite skeptical of the official story.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2022, 07:16:18 PM »

i predicted his death back in 2010 when i first heard he was traveling everywhere in a chopper

E
E