Author Topic: ZeroZeroZero (Amazon)  (Read 2066 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
ZeroZeroZero (Amazon)
« on: February 20, 2021, 08:10:25 AM »
If you haven't seen ZeroZeroZero on Amazon, you should check that out too.  One season, but a good story.

A cocaine shipment makes its way to Europe, starting from the moment a powerful cartel of Italian criminals decides to buy it, to its journeys through Mexico, to its shipment across the Atlantic Ocean

Q

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The Gentleman
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 08:21:21 AM »
Kwon, try and answer this in a serious manner. I know you cant but hey, give it a shot. Serious questions

Are you mentally ill? I am so I kind of wonder with you. You post retarded stuff like this thinking its funny while only you find it funny.

Why are you obsessed with hideous cellulite packing women? I mean really, theres nothing attractive about cellulite flying all over the place? Sure, I like a meaty butt too, but not the grossness you display on here

Is it a need for attention?

Im just curious

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 08:39:30 AM »
What charges should Cuomo be brought up on?

Q

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 08:39:55 AM »
If you haven't seen zerozerozero on Amazon, you should check that out too.  One season, but a good story.

https://www1.flixtor.one/series/zerozerozero-yv990

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 08:45:28 AM »
Q

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 08:51:27 AM »
Great series and some Unprecedented Cold

looks good so far 3 min. in :D. looks well made.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 10:09:42 AM »
Kwon, try and answer this in a serious manner. I know you cant but hey, give it a shot. Serious questions

Are you mentally ill? I am so I kind of wonder with you. You post retarded stuff like this thinking its funny while only you find it funny.

Why are you obsessed with hideous cellulite packing women? I mean really, theres nothing attractive about cellulite flying all over the place? Sure, I like a meaty butt too, but not the grossness you display on here

Im just curious

Sorry dude - got to disagree here - particularly with some of his more abstract stuff

And although I wouldn't be seen dead in public with some of these land-whales, up to a certain size I'll confess to finding their pictures 'interdasting'  They've certainly de-gayed some of the c0ck centred threads that pop up regularly on here  ;D
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 10:27:25 AM »

Im just curious

This is pretty funny.

Your the man though Kwon.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 12:44:03 PM »

Im just curious

Hahaha, no i'm not mental Josh, i'm just old and tired!

Trying to be 20 again :D

Society (Swedistan is going down the shitter) is deteriorating and this (Getbig) is the only place i can vent since i am getting censored and banned from other forums/media
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 12:45:15 PM »

Sorry dude - got to disagree here - particularly with some of his more abstract stuff

And although I wouldn't be seen dead in public with some of these land-whales, up to a certain size I'll confess to finding their pictures 'interdasting'  They've certainly de-gayed some of the c0ck centred threads that pop up regularly on here  ;D

I am glad you notice the more abstract stuff/humor, which is lost on some here :D
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 01:12:05 PM »

Im just curious

F

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 01:23:13 PM »
Hahaha, no i'm not mental Josh, i'm just old and tired!

Trying to be 20 again :D

Society (Swedistan is going down the shitter) is deteriorating and this (Getbig) is the only place i can vent since i am getting censored and banned from other forums/media

Have you thought about moving out of Swedistan?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 02:22:35 AM »
Have you thought about moving out of Swedistan?

Thought has occured to me many times during the years, but this year i have moved to a "better" area and left the old subhuman infested suburb.

I feel i am too old to leave Sweden now though
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: ZeroZeroZero (Amazon)
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 03:28:47 AM »
Are those asses in the show?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2021, 04:02:38 AM »
Thanks for this tip Kwon! I'll watch it when I get a chance. Have you seen Wild District on Netflix? It is a series about guerillas in Colombia. Perhaps a similar thing will happen in USA as it devolves into more and more corruption as seen with the fraudulent elections. USA has had a history of fake bullshit for decades. Anybody that thinks there was a single shooter that hit JFK needs their heads checked.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 04:45:22 AM »
No.  It's a bait and switch.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 09:41:36 AM »

No i was just trying to raise some popularity for the show

Completely unrelated.

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2021, 10:58:39 AM »

Im just curious

He likes larger glutes. Not my thing, personally. In between small and medium is ideal, IMO.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2021, 11:20:27 AM »
He likes larger glutes. Not my thing, personally. In between small and medium is ideal, IMO.

No good Bro - I'm gonna need a range-scale from you - down to decimal points of inches please
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2021, 11:30:25 AM »

No good Bro - I'm gonna need a range-scale from you - down to decimal points of inches please

Make with the measurements Matt.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 11:39:25 AM »
    some of these aren't bad.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2021, 07:55:40 PM »

Im just curious

LOL!!  You need to be the investigative reporter on GB. 

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2021, 11:30:48 PM »
I am glad you notice the more abstract stuff/humor, which is lost on some here :D

I, too, appreciate the abstract humour. The fat assess are more of a miss than a would hit for me, but there are occasional outliers. Keep up the great work brother, and don't let Swedistan get you down!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2021, 12:45:41 AM »

What's a medium glute according to Matt?
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2021, 04:10:43 AM »
What's a medium glute according to Matt?

T