Author Topic: Men of today  (Read 7955 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Men of today
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2021, 10:45:04 AM »
I don’t have children, but if I did, and that thing went near them, I would beat it senseless until I passed out from exhaustion.
Accepting pedophilia is right around the corner for the left.  This freak is giving us a warning of how they really think.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2021, 01:24:11 PM »
I don't appreciate effeminate men. I can respect them and act civil towards them, but I don't like the faggotry.

Some might think, "but OMR, you're a homosexual, why would you feel that way?" Answer is simple.. If I wanted a man to act like a woman, I would have simply stayed with a woman. If I want friends that act like women, I would hang out with women (which I do). But I prefer men to act like men. Who you fuck is your choice, but this dress up game is ridiculous. The notion of men dressing like little girls, walking around limp wristed with a high pitched voice coupled with a "gay" lisp is fucking disgusting to watch.

There's a difference between being a homosexual and being a faggot. These guys fall into the latter category.

"1"

People change. Perceptions change.

This is one of my favorites....could listen to it all day long. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2021, 01:35:24 PM »
People change. Perceptions change.

Prime, during your lifetime, can you explain how has society become more accepting of your lifestyle?

I imagine there was a time you had to be very concealed about your intentions where as today you can openly  use the internet  to freely fish for potential non judgmental lovers.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2021, 07:06:55 PM »
Accepting pedophilia is right around the corner for the left.  This freak is giving us a warning of how they really think.

This is a leftist goal.   I despise leftists.  They desire power and pedophilia gives these perverts that.  Fucking disgusting filth mongers.   Pedophilia is rampant in hollyweird and has been for decades.  It is a plague on mankind.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2021, 07:24:17 PM »
Its the xeonestrogens. Trust me on this one. It is also why testosterone and sperm counts have steadily declined since the 70's, if not earlier.

Assuming a linear progression, sperm counts reach zero around 2045.

what was average test levels in men in the 70's, and what is it today?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2021, 07:26:22 PM »
This is a leftist goal.   I despise leftists.  They desire power and pedophilia gives these perverts that.  Fucking disgusting filth mongers.   Pedophilia is rampant in hollyweird and has been for decades.  It is a plague on mankind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJkGexgHED/

E
E

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »
So brave! That's what pisses me off, these mentally ill fucktards are told they are wonderful and encouraged at every opportunity. When we get over-run with Muslims these fuckers are gonna be thrown off skyscrapers and beaten to death.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2021, 07:49:25 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJkGexgHED/

E

Yet another reason I know there is no God.  No all powerful and just being would allow such filth as those hollyweirdos to exist. Their sin cries to to empty skies.  At the least, a gigantic middle finger should part the clouds but no...

Those "parents" deserve eternal damnation.  First by society and finally by "God".  Alas, society is only interested in masking itself against the truth and deities are nowhere to be found.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2021, 03:10:51 AM »
So brave! That's what pisses me off, these mentally ill fucktards are told they are wonderful and encouraged at every opportunity. When we get over-run with Muslims these fuckers are gonna be thrown off skyscrapers and beaten to death.

Do y'think?   :-X

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2021, 10:02:46 AM »
Trans-identifying. ::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2021, 10:10:28 AM »
Trans-identifying. ::)

Called transvestite in days of old(1 year ago).  :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2021, 11:31:35 AM »
Called transvestite in days of old(1 year ago).  :P

Fuck this society of trans this trans that

BRING BACK THE 80s!
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2021, 12:39:12 PM »
Fuck this society of trans this trans that

BRING BACK THE 80s!

It started before the 80s with John Money inventing the terms "gender roles", "gender identities", etc... Once they invent the word for something it becomes "real". Money did experiments raising boys as girls where the boys all killed themselves later on in life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Renee Richards was media darling trans tennis pro in the 70s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

In 1972, Sweden became the first country to make the surgery legal.

Look into who the billionaire is who funds the drag story times for kids at libraries.

There's an old testament origin to some of this relating to male god Yahweh, female god Shekinah, and their androgynous union as "the Son".

Teva is the giant trans drug company. Research where it is based.

Listen to this to see where it's going and why it's happening: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FN7kHbpaPv85/

People have to be at least aware of this to resist what's coming.

and....Americans...under Biden....

guess who is now paying for trans surgery in the US military:

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2481568/statement-by-secretary-of-defense-lloyd-j-austin-iii-on-transgender-service-in/

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2021, 12:48:17 PM »
Absolutely - the amount of violence and threats from these trans lunatics is unreal, and goes unpunished by Twitter.  Once more for the uninitiated - NSFW! 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

Yet if you state 'men are not women' it's an instant Twitter ban  >:(

They are covering it in the UK House of Lords tomorrow - really hope we can turn the tide on this madness!!!

Would fucking love the opportunity to beat that repulsive piece of absolute shit half to death he should have been arrested and given the death penalty for even posing such a thing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2021, 04:24:46 PM »
Prime, during your lifetime, can you explain how has society become more accepting of your lifestyle?

I imagine there was a time you had to be very concealed about your intentions where as today you can openly  use the internet  to freely fish for potential non judgmental lovers.

I grew up in Southern California. Even as long ago as the late 50's and 60's many people there were fairly open-minded and accepting of different lifestyles than they were in other parts of the country.

At no time in my life have I engaged in predatory behavior towards women or other men. 'Freely fishing' for lovers on the internet is not something I've ever done.

I was happily married for almost 52 years. I have no interest in having a romantic or sexual relationship at this point in my life.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2021, 04:45:40 PM »
My grandfather said when he got out of the military, they lived in San Francisco during the late 40's.

Him and his military friends would walk around the boardwalk slapping the gay boys around.

They called it "rolling queers".

True story.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2021, 03:32:17 AM »
My grandfather said when he got out of the military, they lived in San Francisco during the late 40's.

Him and his military friends would walk around the boardwalk slapping the gay boys around.

They called it "rolling queers".

True story.
They'd have a field day today.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2021, 01:46:49 PM »
They'd have a field day today.

Rolling someone is a slang term for robbing them.  >:(

Term used in the 60's through 80's that meant the mugging of gay men. Easy to "roll" and take their wallets.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2021, 02:03:43 PM »
Rolling someone is a slang term for robbing them.  >:(

Term used in the 60's through 80's that meant the mugging of gay men. Easy to "roll" and take their wallets.

Calm down grandpa, it's just a term. ;D

My grandfather was white, he didn't rob anyone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2021, 03:17:20 PM »
Calm down grandpa, it's just a term. ;D

My grandfather was white, he didn't rob anyone.

Did I seem upset?

BTW some of the most notorious crooks are white....your grandpa aside.  ;)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2021, 04:05:05 PM »
Did I seem upset?

BTW some of the most notorious crooks are white....your grandpa aside.  ;)

I took your >:( as a negative reaction.

Yeah there are bad people of every color.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2021, 04:35:54 PM »
I took your >:( as a negative reaction.

Yeah there are bad people of every color.

Well, the angry face emoji was a show of disapproval of mugging/rolling gay folks...not specifically to your grandfather. It would be interesting to know exactly what he meant by rolling gays. In the 60's and 70's it was a far too common occurrence not only concerning gay folks but also among street walkers (hookers) who would roll their clients. The probably still goes on.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2021, 04:55:39 PM »

What about pedophilia in Islam, in fucked up Afghanistan every local military officer have a 10 yo 'tea' boy !.

You need to see this with your own eyes , yeah "religion of love & peace" !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2021, 05:00:34 PM »
What about pedophilia in Islam, in fucked up Afghanistan every local military officer have a 10 yo 'tea' boy !.

You need to see this with your own eyes , yeah "religion of love & peace" !.

I am aware of the "bacha bāzī "aka "chai boy" thing.  islime is a disgusting, filty "faith" of the pedos.  FTN, my brother.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2021, 05:16:41 PM »
I am aware of the "bacha bāzī "aka "chai boy" thing.  islime is a disgusting, filty "faith" of the pedos.  FTN, my brother.

Especially those madrassas schools ...............sick,sick,sick !.