Author Topic: Does anybody know if...  (Read 7101 times)

Bypass

• Getbig II
Re: Does anybody know if...
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 10:58:11 PM »
Ummmm..so Tren and Blood pressure? and I think Ruby shot JFK....and Area 51 is bullshit...

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 04:37:00 AM »
damn your sooo good you can "read" people through computers and posts...
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 03:09:09 PM »
Ummmm..so Tren and Blood pressure? and I think Ruby shot JFK....and Area 51 is bullshit...

Tren by itself doesn't cause hypertension.

I saw Jamie hiding behind the grassy knoll shooting up a fresh batch of Tren.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 04:50:46 AM »
just wandering why it's high, when thats all i'm running right now.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 01:29:51 PM »
just wandering why it's high, when thats all i'm running right now.

Diet.

Unless you're predisposed to hypertension.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 04:26:52 PM »
i am predisposed, my dad as a matter of fact just had a heart attack 2 days ago.  and my diet is considerably healthy.. i cheat sometimes.. and i never add salt... only sodium i get is whats already in the meals that i dont make myself.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
i am predisposed, my dad as a matter of fact just had a heart attack 2 days ago.  and my diet is considerably healthy.. i cheat sometimes.. and i never add salt... only sodium i get is whats already in the meals that i dont make myself.

If you're genetically predisposed, you'd better watch all sodium intake and make sure to keep it out of your diet as much as possible.  Worse than that, when you use aromatizing AAS like D-bol/A-drol, it will only magnify the issue.

I'm not sure you are meant for the "DarkSide", Jamie.

I'm not sure it's in your best interests.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 10:07:26 PM »
i'm only using tren, and good diet... and i add no salt to anything the only sodium i get is whats in the lean cousine meals...
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 10:09:53 PM »
i'm only using tren, and good diet... and i add no salt to anything the only sodium i get is whats in the lean cousine meals...
Tren only ::) lean cousine meals... :-X

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 11:04:04 PM »
Tren only ::) lean cousine meals... :-X

LOL

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 05:00:37 AM »
shutup ass clown, i said that because those meals come with sodium already in them.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »

Baby Arnold is right, Jamie.

Those lean cuisine meals could be the death of you.  You have any idea how bad those things are?  Too many preservatives, sodium, trans fatty acids.  Why don't you cook your own meals?

That way you can determine how much salt goes in your diet.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 04:42:08 PM »
thats true, i need to go get a george foreman and cook chicken and cheese and stick with sphaghettie and soups and protein shakes.
grundle has no sack,

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 05:37:05 PM »
thats true, i need to go get a george foreman and cook chicken and cheese and stick with sphaghettie and soups and protein shakes.

Alright fellas ~ time for some tough love with this kid.  He's 22 with a blood pressure of 155/100  :o :o :o
I don't care if he never touched another salt shaker or drop of alcohol.  He's got a major red flag here and it MUST be addressed by a physician.  Let's do what we can to get his ass to a Dr. pronto.   :-*

BTW ~ soups are LOADED with sodium.

:

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 10:37:50 AM »
not all soups... and liek i said.. they said it could be a wrong measurement because of the fact they didnt have a big enough cough.  asl well as the fact as div pointed out i'm running tren and its in my family.
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »
not all soups... and liek i said.. they said it could be a wrong measurement because of the fact they didnt have a big enough cough.  asl well as the fact as div pointed out i'm running tren and its in my family.
Even so bro it sounds like you may be playing with fire. I'd advise you to get of the gear train now, and take the Princess's advice and get your butt to the doc.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »
yeah im goin to the doc, i got 40 days left as i am running tren ed... plust im taking otc stuff to help lower and it i changed my diet up a bit... im sure its a bit lower cause the cuff was too small, but it would still be high.
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 11:11:55 AM »
yeah im goin to the doc, i got 40 days left as i am running tren ed... plust im taking otc stuff to help lower and it i changed my diet up a bit... im sure its a bit lower cause the cuff was too small, but it would still be high.
The cuff was to small? Not to be a smart ass but wouldn't you need to have like a 28" arm for one of those things not to fit? Think about it, how many 700lb obese people go to the doc every day and get there blood pressure taken...and these people have an arm diameter that is retarded in size...yes I know it's fat, but we're just refering to the cuff fitting here.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »
Yah, the cuff was to small  ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 05:37:40 PM »

Alright fellas ~ time for some tough love with this kid.  He's 22 with a blood pressure of 155/100  :o :o :o
I don't care if he never touched another salt shaker or drop of alcohol.  He's got a major red flag here and it MUST be addressed by a physician.  Let's do what we can to get his ass to a Dr. pronto.   :-*

BTW ~ soups are LOADED with sodium.

I agree Lil' Princess.

If he's predisposed, he should probably be diagnosed by a Doc, yet it's really up to him to do it.

I'm genetically predisposed to hypertension and I run both Clonidine and Captropril to keep it smooth.

That's taking in to account I lift and do cardio, so I can't imagine what I'd be living a sedentary lifestyle.

@Jamie,  You should get your ass to a doc.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 09:44:07 AM »
The cuff was to small? Not to be a smart ass but wouldn't you need to have like a 28" arm for one of those things not to fit? Think about it, how many 700lb obese people go to the doc every day and get there blood pressure taken...and these people have an arm diameter that is retarded in size...yes I know it's fat, but we're just refering to the cuff fitting here.

they have different size cuffs, althought i'm sure the NURSE could be wrong ...  ::)
grundle has no sack,

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 10:31:51 AM »

those lean cuisine meal are pure garbage
ah yeah Im a voodo child

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 10:37:07 AM »

No...there's different size cuffs.

I used to have sometimes crazy "off the chart blood pressure" even when I wasn't on gear & in the Marines.  I was in real top physical condition & couldn't figure out why something like my blood pressure was crazy high.

I talked to my sister (she's an RN) & she started asking about the method of how my blood pressure was taken.  Since my sister knows me...she automatically knew that they were using the wrong cuff on me.

Here's a really good link explaining the different cuffs & how it can affect your blood pressure.

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/lgbpcuffs.htm#Why%20a%20Large%20Blood%20Pressure%20Cuff%20Is%20Needed

Now when ever I go to the doctors & if I have an anyboy take my blood pressure....I let them know right upfront it's going to read high unless they can find a larger cuff.  They usually will stop...look at me...& say "you're right...you must have been through this before" or something like that.

So just an FYI for any of you guys out there.....you can't accurately measure your BP if you're using the wrong tools from the start.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2006, 08:50:14 PM »
No...there's different size cuffs.

I used to have sometimes crazy "off the chart blood pressure" even when I wasn't on gear & in the Marines.  I was in real top physical condition & couldn't figure out why something like my blood pressure was crazy high.

I talked to my sister (she's an RN) & she started asking about the method of how my blood pressure was taken.  Since my sister knows me...she automatically knew that they were using the wrong cuff on me.

Here's a really good link explaining the different cuffs & how it can affect your blood pressure.

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/lgbpcuffs.htm#Why%20a%20Large%20Blood%20Pressure%20Cuff%20Is%20Needed

Now when ever I go to the doctors & if I have an anyboy take my blood pressure....I let them know right upfront it's going to read high unless they can find a larger cuff.  They usually will stop...look at me...& say "you're right...you must have been through this before" or something like that.

So just an FYI for any of you guys out there.....you can't accurately measure your BP if you're using the wrong tools from the start.

Kenneth is correct.

They use the larger cuff on me, the usual one doesn't even stay on.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2006, 07:08:58 PM »
true, im 17 and 3/4... was 19 but i dieted down to 215, will post all new pics in a month to this day... i look great... i think anyway.. i know i'll get ripped but atleast i have the balls to post.. but div on a side note, lets call a truce and quit playin around.. im here to learn.. not to fight.. cool?

jamiek
grundle has no sack,