Author Topic: Does anybody know if...  (Read 7089 times)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Does anybody know if...
« on: April 21, 2006, 04:48:50 AM »
does tren alone cause high blood pressure?

thanks
jamie
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Does anybody know if...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 05:08:49 AM »
acctualy no...
w

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 09:14:24 AM »
well i have high blood pressure, and thats all i'm running at the moment.  i eat healthy and of course i exercise.  could it be related to the bulking up i did and just hasn't gone down yet?
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »
does tren alone cause high blood pressure?

thanks
jamie

Tren is highly androgenic, so it can contribute to hypertension if you are already susceptible.

In your case, Jamie, I'd say there are other causes.

Diet most likely (judging from your pics).

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 05:47:44 PM »
oh really, judging from your pics you look like you dont touch weights.  actually my diet is healthy.
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 06:43:27 PM »
oh really, judging from your pics you look like you dont touch weights.  actually my diet is healthy.
Since when does he post pics on this site ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 06:59:46 PM »
Since when does he post pics on this site ::)

I actually think DIV has posted a pic but it's from when he was in the army. You really can't see anything though. DIV's always been against posting pics because we talk openly about using gear.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 07:22:58 PM »
I actually think DIV has posted a pic but it's from when he was in the army. You really can't see anything though. DIV's always been against posting pics because we talk openly about using gear.
As he should be. Anyone who talks openly about this subject should never post a pic on here...that is just stupid.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »
As he should be. Anyone who talks openly about this subject should never post a pic on here...that is just stupid.

Exactly...that's why I've got no pics up on this site (or any site for that matter, or none that I know of).

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 07:57:57 PM »
OH yeah, i'm sure cops or feds are cruising the sites.. and even if they were.. they could just get your ip.. so whats the difference if you post a picture?
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 08:02:43 PM »

That was in '98 when I was deployed to Bosnia.

My face is blurred out, obviously.

I was lifting back then, but all the running we had to do really make it hard to keep muscle.

I don't advocate any of you post pics on here.

Don't be like the idiots on the Gossip Forum.

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 12:55:20 AM »
OH yeah, i'm sure cops or feds are cruising the sites.. and even if they were.. they could just get your ip.. so whats the difference if you post a picture?

The Getbig website has your IP, it doesn't appear in any of your posts. In order for the feds to get it, they would have to subpoena Getbig. I doubt Getbig keeps that information or if they do they don't keep it long.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 06:07:08 AM »
thats weird.. cause if im not mistaken people like vp and rob have posted other peoples info.  if it was that easy for them... well i'll leave the rest up to you... so a picture? big deal..
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 03:22:44 PM »
thats weird.. cause if im not mistaken people like vp and rob have posted other peoples info.  if it was that easy for them... well i'll leave the rest up to you... so a picture? big deal..

Jamie,

Ron has total control of IP's and that is why it doesn't matter what you say on here so long as you don't give out your personal information.  He owns this forum and wouldn't give out IP addresses to the Feds.

Jimmy and Robert post other people's information because the information was already out there on the internet or it was posted on here.  It's not rocketscience, Jamie.  Use your head and stop living in fantasyland.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 06:48:21 AM »
damn you should be a therapist.  ::)  BULLSHIT they couldn't get it, and they woudlnt have to ask for it.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 07:41:19 AM »
damn you should be a therapist.  ::)  BULLSHIT they couldn't get it, and they woudlnt have to ask for it.

Yes, Jamie.

You know more about this forum and how it works than I do.

I'm only a Moderator.....

They can't get the IP, only the admin (Ron) has that and it's illegal for them to hack in to the site anyway.

The government can be sued for that.

Stop living in fantasies, this is reality.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 07:54:19 AM »
it's not a fantasy.... how the hell would you ever be able to prove thats how they really found you.. give me a break.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 07:56:36 AM »
it's not a fantasy.... how the hell would you ever be able to prove thats how they really found you.. give me a break.

I'm not getting in to this with you Jamie.

You get so worked up over things.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 09:19:58 AM »
you dont know how i am, or if i'm getting worked up... you obviously  have no idea how things can go down.. they do NOT need his permission to get an IP... how would ever prove that.. please

SPEAK ON THIS NUGGA
grundle has no sack,

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
Yes, Jamie.

You know more about this forum and how it works than I do.

I'm only a Moderator.....

They can't get the IP, only the admin (Ron) has that and it's illegal for them to hack in to the site anyway.

The government can be sued for that.

Stop living in fantasies, this is reality.

DIV

I dont want to feed anyones dillusions of conspiracy but if the government can tap your phone (which is invasion of privacy) then they can damn sure hack into wherever they want. 

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 10:58:27 AM »
thank you, now can we get back into context... i eat very healthy.. i'm down to 218... no salt, and i exercise... just wandering if tren caused high blood pressure.
grundle has no sack,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 12:19:33 PM »
I dont want to feed anyones dillusions of conspiracy but if the government can tap your phone (which is invasion of privacy) then they can damn sure hack into wherever they want. 
They can't get it just because they want it. They have to have a court order to be able to do things like this, and to get this done they have to have other evidence to present to a judge to prove that the invasion of privacy is warrented. Even if there is some evidence, if it is not blatant and if the individual in question has a clean record, getting such a subpoena from a judge is very difficult.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 02:27:31 PM »
I'm sure your right about that.  Whats legal and what they can get away with are two different things and I put more faith in the gov doing what they can get away with.  I would be more worried about having my face corralated with steroid usage by my own community on a personal level though and not all the possible half-baked conspiracy theories regarding the government.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 05:35:57 PM »
you dont know how i am, or if i'm getting worked up... you obviously  have no idea how things can go down.. they do NOT need his permission to get an IP... how would ever prove that.. please

SPEAK ON THIS NUGGA

Your behaviour on this website speaks volumes about your mental state, Jamie.

We've been over this.  You've got "issues".

You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe.

If you don't agree with my opinion regarding IP addy's, ask Ron and he'll explain it for you.

It is his board.

DIV

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 06:40:11 PM »
I'm sure your right about that.  Whats legal and what they can get away with are two different things and I put more faith in the gov doing what they can get away with.  I would be more worried about having my face corralated with steroid usage by my own community on a personal level though and not all the possible half-baked conspiracy theories regarding the government.

They's watchin right now.... ;D