Author Topic: help!  (Read 2256 times)

binliftin

• Getbig II
  • It's not the size that counts...right
help!
« on: April 21, 2006, 05:27:35 AM »
The show is tomorrow and I am holding too much water, I already started my protan so I am not sure about the sauna.....help!

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
Re: help!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 05:31:49 AM »
You cut your sodium earlier in the week, right? Cutting back on your water intake as of this morning? Ever experimented with wine?
Patricia

binliftin

• Getbig II
  • It's not the size that counts...right
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 06:31:10 AM »
soium out, never had wine, what is that about

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 06:59:44 AM »
Assuming you're hard and fat is not the problem, wine will help dry you out. It's not like taking a diuretic pill as some do but it does help tighten you up a bit if you sip it before going on stage. Just a thought, if not there's always diuretics over the counter but beware of the potassium depletion so if you go that route try to get the ones that say "potassium sparing".
Patricia

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 08:00:13 AM »
The show is tomorrow and I am holding too much water, I already started my protan so I am not sure about the sauna.....help!

Don't panic and do anything stupid. Chances are you look better than you think ;)

Good luck tomorrow

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 11:05:23 AM »
Don't panic and do anything stupid. Chances are you look better than you think ;)

Good luck tomorrow

exactly! what's done is done, in terms of your preparation - aside for some major diuretics, you probably can't change much at this point. Don't go into last minute panic mode. You'll do just fine. Roll with it ;)
pain day