Author Topic: Danica Patrick On Next BF: They’re Going To Be An Extremely High-Quality Person  (Read 5884 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This.

Men don’t care about what money women make, especially if she is looking to date men in her income bracket.

She is past her peak child bearing years, potentially not being able to have children is a deal breaker for a lot of men.

I always thought that men dint want kids, I certainly never did, I just thought it was weak men who went along with women that had kids.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
I always thought that men dint want kids, I certainly never did, I just thought it was weak men who went along with women that had kids.

Smart men spread their seed and have as many kids as possible, then they take off and leave and have no responsibilities

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Amazing auto racer!

Her career record was something close to...

0- wins
315- losses

Sorta like the Anna Kournikova (who never one a singles) of car racing.  Though, truth be told, Anna only competed against other women.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
You missed the point

She wants a guy on her level or higher, not some random 25-35 year old
She wont find it. Those guys are not after girls "on their level", but fertile girls in their 20s

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Mostly Homer-threads on GB these days no? :D

Or they start off well, but drift towards casual c0ck talk...

Need to see her cock to be sure.

COCK, COCK, COCK

Hahaha!  I rest my case  ;D
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
very deluded. any guys she views as on her level are going to have so many options in the 18-29 bracket that they will not be staying with her.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Like a lot of women spent whole life trying to be a man until that clock is ready to strike midnight.
Yep, she's been fucked and chucked by many men and now she expects to get some "high quality person" at age 38.  She will probably end up settling for 30 high quality cats to live with.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Over / under on number of cats owned within 5 years.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hows her body? She looks lean, a good face is not enough
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V

I said it was a deal breaker for a lot of men. Not all.

I know there’s a study where the top 5% of male earners (nearly) all end up with children at some point (as in later in life). That would be the income bracket that would be considered her equal.

Obviously as a Getbigger you’d fall into the 5% of wealthiest people so not wanting or having children would put you in the same category of legendary  men like Howard.

falco

• Getbig V
Lately i am starting to feel bad for these kind of deluded women. I will do my best to enlight my daughter views of life, but i am affraid she wont listen. After all, i am a man, hence wrong by feminist principles.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
She's on the wrong side of the age curve now. She lived for the attention but isn't getting it from guys anymore- so she starts talking about "quality" men: translation- guys who can get past her bitchiness and fading looks. Statistically that is a much smaller pool of men that she was able to interest in her twenties.

I predict she will go lesbian soon. I mean- that's ok, lol

Dokey111

• Getbig V
lol whoever she marries, will be told every day how he's disappointed her.  I predict she will end up with a bbc, someone she will be intimidated by.  or lesbo of course.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
You missed the point

She wants a guy on her level or higher, not some random 25-35 year old

Don’t we all want the same?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
lol whoever she marries, will be told every day how he's disappointed her.  I predict she will end up with a bbc, someone she will be intimidated by.  or lesbo of course.

She'll end up with a geriatric racing team backer/owner.

What she wants...is everything...like any woman.

Being "on my level" is code for "has more money than i have access to".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
She's on the wrong side of the age curve now. She lived for the attention but isn't getting it from guys anymore- so she starts talking about "quality" men: translation- guys who can get past her bitchiness and fading looks. Statistically that is a much smaller pool of men that she was able to interest in her twenties.

I predict she will go lesbian soon. I mean- that's ok, lol
There were rumors that she already is a lesbian.  She was probably a beard for Aaron Rogers.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Smart men spread their seed and have as many kids as possible, then they take off and leave and have no responsibilities

No.

Those are called ni99ers.

And Matt Canning.

Fortress

• Getbig V
She’s attractive, yes, but as others say, I’d also imagine she’s a handful.

Not in a good way.

So many women have fallen for the lies. Career, career, career!

“You CAN have it all!”

What a work.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
She’s attractive, yes, but as others say, I’d also imagine she’s a handful.

Not in a good way.

So many women have fallen for the lies. Career, career, career!

“You CAN have it all!”

What a work.
Yes, careers are very overrated.  Men always worked because they had to, not because they wanted to.  She's probably too old to have healthy kids now.  At least she worked in a lucrative sport making her millions (with endorsements).  Most women make $40-$50K at their "career." ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Amazing auto racer!

Her career record was something close to...

0- wins
315- losses

Yep, if she were a man no one would know his name

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
She'll marry some nerd tech billionaire who's still a virgin that she can bedazzle.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
She is likely discovering that while most men age like wine, most women age like milk. 

Her desirability drops drastically every year.  She will die bitter and alone.
Well not really. That is a myth.

Thing is men bring other things to the table than looks, that women find attractive. Like wealth, power, humor, etc.

Men go for visuals to a much larger extent.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Don’t worry Elon Musk will go after her after he’s done when his present baby momma