Author Topic: Danica Patrick On Next BF: They’re Going To Be An Extremely High-Quality Person  (Read 5877 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well not really. That is a myth.

Thing is men bring other things to the table than looks, that women find attractive. Like wealth, power, humor, etc.

Men go for visuals to a much larger extent.

Men are funny because it helps us get women
Women dont have to be funny because men will fuck them anyway..

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Don’t worry Elon Musk will go after her after he’s done when his present baby momma

Look, I don't mind bashing Danica but come on that is low.  :D

Musk's gf looks like that villain chick from the Harry Potter movies...and her name is fittingly "Grimes".  :-X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Musk's gf looks like that villain chick from the Harry Potter movies...and her name is fittingly "Grimes".  :-X

That would be a huge upgrade to Danica, Musk at one point was the richest man in the world. Now he’s “only” top 3

He has wealth, prestige, power

He’s prob too much for Danica to handle. Danica needs someone like a Jay Cutler but Jay is too interested in dating vegas bartending hoes that have the face of a man

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
There were rumors that she already is a lesbian.  She was probably a beard for Aaron Rogers.

I'm a Packer backer, and have always thought/heard that he's a closet case from family back home.  He had that gay assistant living with him when the Brewer player got busted for juicing ...Ryan "something"...and they were besties very much rumored to be more.  Then he gets busted, they are never seen together again and suddenly he goes through two hot actresses each about 5 years....standard beard contract, then ends up with Danica out of nowhere.  My thought was it was a cover for both of them.  Who knows though?  Now Aaron is suddenly engaged to some ugly as fuck "actress" that no one has heard of.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
You missed the point

She wants a guy on her level or higher, not some random 25-35 year old

I didn't miss the point.  She's talking about money, attention draw, and power.  If the guy fits that, and is 25-35 she would go after them, but my point was that she wouldn't end up lonely as she could be a sugar momma to any guy that age to get the dick.....if that's even what she likes ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
I didn't miss the point.  She's talking about money, attention draw, and power.  If the guy fits that, and is 25-35 she would go after them, but my point was that she wouldn't end up lonely as she could be a sugar momma to any guy that age to get the dick.....if that's even what she likes ???

She’ll end up like jlo, every relationship fail she’s ever been into. All at over 50 years of age

Same for Pamela Anderson

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
She'll marry some nerd tech billionaire who's still a virgin that she can bedazzle.

is that happens she will make his life miserable, no tech billionaire can ever be as cool as a star quarterback like aaron rodgers

she wants something better than rodgers, so her only hope is tom brady and he's not trading giselle for her

E
E

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
is that happens she will make his life miserable, no tech billionaire can ever be as cool as a star quarterback like aaron rodgers

she wants something better than rodgers, so her only hope is tom brady and he's not trading giselle for her

E

Maybe XFactor’s wife finally left him and remarried his best man?

That would make him available to Danica.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I'm a Packer backer, and have always thought/heard that he's a closet case from family back home.  He had that gay assistant living with him when the Brewer player got busted for juicing ...Ryan "something"...and they were besties very much rumored to be more.  Then he gets busted, they are never seen together again and suddenly he goes through two hot actresses each about 5 years....standard beard contract, then ends up with Danica out of nowhere.  My thought was it was a cover for both of them.  Who knows though?  Now Aaron is suddenly engaged to some ugly as fuck "actress" that no one has heard of.
That Ryan guy was his "date" at awards ceremonies.  I have never known of a heterosexual guy who has a homosexual best friend and takes him as his guest to formal events.

A few years ago when the Rams drafted the gay guy from Missouri they said there were other gay players in the NFL and expected a huge star to announce his sexuality.  The rumors all over were that Aaron Rogers was going to come out but it never happened.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
I would make her an autistic baby

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There were rumors that she already is a lesbian.  She was probably a beard for Aaron Rogers.

A beard for a beard.  They were both beards.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
That Ryan guy was his "date" at awards ceremonies.  I have never known of a heterosexual guy who has a homosexual best friend and takes him as his guest to formal events.

A few years ago when the Rams drafted the gay guy from Missouri they said there were other gay players in the NFL and expected a huge star to announce his sexuality.  The rumors all over were that Aaron Rogers was going to come out but it never happened.

Yep, to all of that.....I also think his sexuality might be part of why he doesn't speak to his family.  I really think the NFL wanted some "stars" to come out, and got the Rams to pick Sam Shields as the final pick of the draft just to hopefully gain "Alphabet" fans.  Imagine the Seelers and Ravens playing in their festive rainbow uniforms that are bedazzled on SNF during pride month?  Every gay person would have to buy at least a few jerseys to color coordinate. 

Fuck, most guys buy one jersey, and they are set until they get to fat for it.  I still have a  Clay Matthews jersey from when they won the super bowl 10+ years ago, and he's been retired for at least 5 years now.  I have a Rodgers on too as I got them at the same time.  My aunt worked for JC Penny as a manager, and she called me asking if I wanted anything, as the buyer severely overestimated demand.  She told me they were doing a storewide 50% off everything in the store, and the Packer stuff was already marked 50% off, plus I got her employee discount, and a discount for using their card.  I got 2 SB jerseys, 2 embroidered hoodies, 5 SB t's, and 2 plain Packer T's.....total cost was a little over $23 if I remember right.  And people wonder why JC Penny had to file and reorganize  LOL

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Wealthy wimmens don't need mens to have kids anymore.

They can artificially inseminate themselves or if too old or want to keep their trim body adopt like Sandra Bullock.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
After pondering the Pros and Cons, I’d still tongue her bunghole.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Musk is into all the wild crazy chicks he couldn't get in college.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
After pondering the Pros and Cons, I’d still tongue her bunghole.

Tunghole?
T