Author Topic: Cancel Culture will continue unless you raise the stakes.  (Read 3475 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Cancel Culture will continue unless you raise the stakes.
« on: April 06, 2021, 07:27:55 AM »
The idiotic MLB decision to move the All Star game from Atlanta once again demonstrates how MSM and Big Corp are happily acting as the Left's jack booted thugs, crushing any opposition to their leftist agenda through lies, propaganda and economic attacks.   Most of America supports voter ID laws.  The US is unique in that it is the only industrialized country not requiring a voter to ID themselves.   This while requiring IDs to rent cars, check into a hotel, pick up tickets at sporting events, and vote in union elections.   This madness will continue until the silent majority rises up and makes these thugs pay.  Start with staying away from MLB this season.  In person and on TV.  Minor league ball will be available at a fraction of the cost. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/majority-americans-reject-democrats-election-integrity-outrage-support-voter-ids

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Cancel Culture will continue unless you raise the stakes.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 07:35:52 AM »
I never watch it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 07:50:04 AM »
Conservatards are the originators of cancel culture.

Cancel Disney
Cancel Teletubbies
Cancel coffee machines
Cancel Nike
Cancel the Beatles
Cancel Kelloggs
Etc

The difference between the left and right is that when the left boycotts something it works.  When the right tries it backfires.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 04:06:27 PM »
Rumors that Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump's daughter, will run to take Florida's Senate seat from Marco Rubio in 2022 are incorrect, according to those close to both parties. Looks like she's been cancelled.

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner have barely spoken since leaving the White House: Looks like he's been cancelled.

Cancelled.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 04:07:52 PM »
A School in Sweden

Q

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 04:26:10 PM »
 ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 04:43:34 PM »
Rumors that Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump's daughter, will run to take Florida's Senate seat from Marco Rubio in 2022 are incorrect, according to those close to both parties. Looks like she's been cancelled.

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner have barely spoken since leaving the White House: Looks like he's been cancelled.

Cancelled.

While I would enjoy seeing her unseat Rubio, the rumor going around here is that they are bidding their time until Kushner makes a run on down the road for gov'nor.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 06:15:43 PM »
Seems this cancel bullshit is all social media driven.  I don’t do this social media shit so fuck it. I don’t care

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 07:50:08 PM »

Cancelled.

You'll gloat about the system having the power to cancel seating American presidents until it happens to a president you voted for.

Are you enjoying the 2000% homicide increase in Portland in 2020?

Remember how you explicitly told me things weren't that bad there? Well...apparently they were!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2021, 07:56:42 PM »

Cancel Disney
Cancel Teletubbies
Cancel coffee machines
Cancel Nike
Cancel the Beatles
Cancel Kelloggs
Etc

The difference between the left and right is that when the left boycotts something it works.  When the right tries it backfires.

You’ve just ignored 40 years of Democrat boycotting and shakedowns from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Liberals are always so full of shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2021, 08:40:17 PM »

Cancel Disney
Cancel Teletubbies
Cancel coffee machines
Cancel Nike
Cancel the Beatles
Cancel Kelloggs
Etc

Hahahahaha.....yes. When the left boycotts something it works...Goya, Chic-fil-a, Hobby Lobby, Hyatt, NRA and about a thousand other businesses and organizations that the left boycotted thank them. On the other hand, the “woke” left has all but destroyed the entertainment industry and almost all sports with a drop of 50% or less not because of the Chinavirus but because of BLM and Kaepernick that buy into the fake racism/anti-cop narratives

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2021, 08:44:34 PM »
Seems this cancel bullshit is all social media driven.  I don’t do this social media shit so fuck it. I don’t care

People are spending hours a day on this stuff. The serotonin and dopamine hits have addicted the whole country to a useless and even destructive habit.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2021, 09:34:17 PM »
Hahahahaha.....yes. When the left boycotts something it works...Goya, Chic-fil-a, Hobby Lobby, Hyatt, NRA and about a thousand other businesses and organizations that the left boycotted thank them. On the other hand, the “woke” left has all but destroyed the entertainment industry and almost all sports with a drop of 50% or less not because of the Chinavirus but because of BLM and Kaepernick that buy into the fake racism/anti-cop narratives
I was waiting on you to nail him with this.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2021, 09:42:04 PM »

You forget to mention the American Constitution!

It still sort of works, despite the best efforts of leftists.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2021, 09:45:10 PM »

Hell, the Goya foods people should make AOC their employee of the month for the next decade.

I laugh at the liberal boycott stupidity as they lay their empty heads down on their My Pillow guy’s pillows.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2021, 10:06:30 PM »
Hell, the Goya foods people should make AOC their employee of the month for the next decade.

I laugh at the liberal boycott stupidity as they lay their empty heads down on their My Pillow guy’s pillows.

Yep, the same way Beta O’Rourke should make all guns stores and gun and ammo manufacturers their employee of the year

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 07:26:55 AM »
Global Entertainment Industry Surpasses $100 Billion for the First Time Ever
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/global-entertainment-industry-surpasses-100-billion-for-the-first-time-ever-1203529990/

seems destroyed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 07:55:22 AM »

You can keep waiting.  He hasn't done shit yet.  As usual.

Chic-fil-A got hurt to the point they tried to lure gay people in with a "changed approach".

Hobby Lobby took a hit.

Goya doesn't need a boycott as they will dig their own grave when you got a person in charge that is post election claiming Trump is “the real, the legitimate, and still the actual president of the United States” .  Just like some of you retards on here.

Hyatt basically issued a same day apology in hopes of staving off a boycott.

My Pillow?  Didn't he say he has lost 62 MILLION dollars?  And possibly more with that lawsuit against him.

Oh... Colin and Nike?  How much did they lose?  Oh right... they actually made money off that stupid Trumpturd boycott.

Every example he listed with the exception of Hyatt lost money.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 08:21:17 AM »
Global Entertainment Industry Surpasses $100 Billion for the First Time Ever
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/global-entertainment-industry-surpasses-100-billion-for-the-first-time-ever-1203529990/

seems destroyed

Fucking destroyed... they won’t go under but they won’t recoup losses

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 11:00:53 AM »
You can keep waiting.  He hasn't done shit yet.  As usual.

Chic-fil-A got hurt to the point they tried to lure gay people in with a "changed approach".

Hobby Lobby took a hit.

Goya doesn't need a boycott as they will dig their own grave when you got a person in charge that is post election claiming Trump is “the real, the legitimate, and still the actual president of the United States” .  Just like some of you retards on here.

Hyatt basically issued a same day apology in hopes of staving off a boycott.

My Pillow?  Didn't he say he has lost 62 MILLION dollars?  And possibly more with that lawsuit against him.

Oh... Colin and Nike?  How much did they lose?  Oh right... they actually made money off that stupid Trumpturd boycott.

Every example he listed with the exception of Hyatt lost money.   ::)

Good points but I’d like to add a couple of comments.

Hobby Lobby and Chic-Fil-a make many non pc statements and they’re always fine as long as they appeal to the Christian customer base. They still stay closed on Sunday, a real indicator of financial troubles is when/if they change this policy.

Goya is appealing to the fan base, obviously a stupid statement to make about Trump but enough people believe it so it’s not outlandish to that crowd. Most people don’t care though.

My pillow can make himself a martyr with the financial loss for standing up for his beliefs. His numbers are as accurate as that video of Biden saying he rigged the election.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2021, 11:47:01 AM »

Cancel Disney
Cancel Teletubbies
Cancel coffee machines
Cancel Nike
Cancel the Beatles
Cancel Kelloggs
Etc

Boycotting a product is not the same as cancel culture.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2021, 12:02:27 PM »
Good points but I’d like to add a couple of comments.

Hobby Lobby and Chic-Fil-a make many non pc statements and they’re always fine as long as they appeal to the Christian customer base. They still stay closed on Sunday, a real indicator of financial troubles is when/if they change this policy.

Goya is appealing to the fan base, obviously a stupid statement to make about Trump but enough people believe it so it’s not outlandish to that crowd. Most people don’t care though.

My pillow can make himself a martyr with the financial loss for standing up for his beliefs. His numbers are as accurate as that video of Biden saying he rigged the election.

Can't disagree with this. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2021, 12:50:53 PM »
Boycotting a product is not the same as cancel culture.
what's the difference

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2021, 01:23:13 PM »
While I would enjoy seeing her unseat Rubio, the rumor going around here is that they are bidding their time until Kushner makes a run on down the road for gov'nor.

So is that why Kushner is lying so low or is it because he's working on his book about how he secretly saved America?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2021, 02:50:26 PM »
You'll gloat about the system having the power to cancel seating American presidents until it happens to a president you voted for.

Are you enjoying the 2000% homicide increase in Portland in 2020?

Remember how you explicitly told me things weren't that bad there? Well...apparently they were!

The number of homicides in Portland last year is horrifying. Portland had 56 homicides in 2020, more than one per week. In 2019, the number of homicides was 35 and in 2018, it was 26. Lasts year's number of homicides is the most in 26 years meaning 26 years ago there were more than there are now. In 1987 there was a record high 66 homicide victims. Portland's homicide rate per 1,000 is 0.04. So, Portland had a 2000% increase in homicides from what base year....1890?

Oh, by the way. Thunder Bay's homicide rate per 1000 is 6.3. Maybe you should take care of your own back yard before criticizing someone else's.