Author Topic: Making a comeback !!  (Read 19463 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Making a comeback !!
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2021, 06:41:11 PM »
;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2021, 06:52:52 PM »
Since I had lung Cancer and COPD I`ve been eating like shit and have been pretty sedentary cuz if I exert myelf I cant breathe for shit,so I have developed a gut for the first time in my entire life.

BUT,I am determined to regain a good build..............no check that........... a great build

I am going to embarass myelf to no end by posting some before pics.

All I`ll be using is a few tools of the trade no gym or machines..............an d a strict diet.

Embarrassing pics to follow soon.....just wanna eat a few more pies before I post them.  ;D

That’s the right thinking 💪💪💪

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2021, 07:26:39 PM »

Embarrassing pics to follow soon.....just wanna eat a few more pies before I post them.  ;D

All we have seen so far are Kwon's big assed gals.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2021, 07:34:13 PM »
That’s the right thinking 💪💪💪
Thanks Joe you`ve always been a big inspiration to me.

NO HOMO ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2021, 07:34:50 PM »
They look far better than my big ass gut   LOL  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2021, 08:34:54 PM »

Who has this account now?

Basile would never refer to large women this way.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2021, 10:35:35 PM »

Who has this account now?

Basile would never refer to large women this way.

Big asses are big asses. Wes is not going to post his before photos!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2021, 12:51:00 AM »
Well ...to tell the truth I actually work out twice a day seven days a week, mornings I rotate arms, back, legs and chest ( using dip bars, pull up bars and a zane leg blaster. Evenings everyday I'll do one set of 75 pushups, laterals for a set of 24 with ten pound plates, 40 sit ups , a set of 20 good mornings with (2) 40 pd dumbbells, and a set of 20 forearm curls with the same 40 pound dumbbells, calf raises  on my stairs for a non stop set of 60 and a set of 30 shrugs with a stretch cable...sounds like a lot but you can bang out the whole thing in half an hour....j

Just amazed at how people can train 7days a week, and in your case, twice a day. Not even one day off just to break the monotony. You must be part robot. It's like your whole life revolves around exercising.

I always made sure that training and working out was to enhance the quality of my life and never wanted to make it my life. Two to three days a week for me. I have other things to do.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2021, 01:02:08 AM »
I`ve been thinking it`s probably not the best move I cpuld make so I probably wont.

I know for a fact I can look extremely good due to my knowledge of diet and my work ethic is second to none of course it will be lessened by my COPD..........I`ll just do my best as I have always tried to do.

I think it should be clear what we are talking about. People are saying that because of your condition taking hormones would be dangerous. Why? Without hormones, you couldn't function. It's one thing if you are talking about getting on an anabolic steroid stack with a variety of compounds like the typical dbol, Deca, Test, AE/AI... but if your testosterone level is at around 200 ng/ml you are not going to progress very far. There's a huge difference between use and abuse. Just getting to around 600-650 ng/ml would make a big difference and you will be well within the reference range. And depending on your IGF levels, easily checked. I'd definitely consider some replacement dose of GH. I'm sure many here will scream about that saying it will only cause more risks to cancer. Again, use not abuse. You need GH. It is what helps you recover from the normal day to day break down from just being alive. As your GH starts to diminish so does your ability to repair yourself and you just slowly waste away.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2021, 01:39:41 AM »
OK guys I`ll divulge something here that I`ve only told one other person on the board...........cuz a lot of assholes on here think I want their fucking sympathy or they tell me it was all self induced......sympathy... ......shove it.........self induced,I`m dumb not stupid of course it was self induced I never said it wasn`t.

One day while sitting on my couch watching TV while my wife was asleep in the other room I got a strange,wei,rd and very painful sensation in my chest.

Now I`ve been through a lot of shit in my day and have experienced some serious fucking pain but this was something unlike I ever felt before.

Of course I figured I was having a heart attack or at the least a mini-stroke...........anyway I debated whether to wake up my wife to take me to the  ER, but with my dumb ass I decided to see if I could ride out the pain.

I rode it out all right for an agonizing 20 minutes before it subsided................ ......most fucked up 20  minutes I had in eons.

Two weeks later I had it again  but only for 2-3 minutes or so.

Since then,and that was months ago,thank God, I never had it return so I`m not hopping back on a cycle.

Something I never truly did in all my years of training and competing was working out with being healthy in mind so that is now my major goal.

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply here. Does Testosterone cause heart attacks?
By far, most of the health conditions bber experience is not from steroids per se. It's just being so damn big. Even if you are lean and eating chicken and brocolli having an extra 50 to seventy pounds of muscle on you is a huge strain on your heart. A strain that doesn't let up. It's 24/7 for year after year. Steroids plays a role but it's an indirect role. It what allows you to be so big. Far bigger than your body was designed to be.

At my age, when I think of hormones as it relates to health I'm not thinking syringes and vials. I'm thinking about getting my levels into the normal reference range determined by a blood test. This also includes hormones like DHEA, T3, T4, estrogen... So for me, it doesn't matter if I get to that range naturally or through pills or injections. All that matters is that I am within the normal reference range. In my case, this requires that I take Testosterone, DHEA, T3 and T4 pills. My estrogen use to be on the high side but that has been cured and I don't need it anymore. Again, all determined by a blood test. If my estro starts to creep up then I will go back on aromasin.

Ask yourself, are you less or more healthy if any of your hormone levels are below the reference range? Will you be healthy if it were all normalize no matter what the source?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2021, 02:36:50 AM »
Big asses are big asses. Wes is not going to post his before photos!
No Vince you`re correct I`m not going to embarass myself and this thought occurred to me not after much critical thinking but after very little thought at all.

See how excited you seem to be to see me look like shit{ I`m actually not all that bad just shrunk a bit and my waist did get big..........I`m my worst critic}....nobody will see pics of me in an embarassing light..............why should I, just to placate some assholes to belittle me?

I`ll be quite content to post pics this summer looking mean and lean at 66 years of age.

I honestly did have intentions to post some but I figured why should I?

The after pictures will be sufficient if I can create the physique that I have envisioned in my minds eye......which I will do because I never let anything deter me from a set goal .............and I dont care what it happens that could be a potential stumbling block...if somebody steals my car,I dont care I just call my insurance company.....if my "fazzer" dies I cant be bothered to attend his funeral.   ;D

I will post my honest waist measurement measured around the navel at 183 pounds embarrasment enough for one who once posessed godlike abs of veritable steel.   LOL  ';

I`m nobodys fool..........well once in a while I`m not anyway......... and this is one of those times I will not provide fodder to the flotsam and jetsam who inhabit this veritable cesspool we have come to know and love as getbig.com.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2021, 02:48:02 AM »
I think it should be clear what we are talking about. People are saying that because of your condition taking hormones would be dangerous. Why? Without hormones, you couldn't function. It's one thing if you are talking about getting on an anabolic steroid stack with a variety of compounds like the typical dbol, Deca, Test, AE/AI... but if your testosterone level is at around 200 ng/ml you are not going to progress very far. There's a huge difference between use and abuse. Just getting to around 600-650 ng/ml would make a big difference and you will be well within the reference range. And depending on your IGF levels, easily checked. I'd definitely consider some replacement dose of GH. I'm sure many here will scream about that saying it will only cause more risks to cancer. Again, use not abuse. You need GH. It is what helps you recover from the normal day to day break down from just being alive. As your GH starts to diminish so does your ability to repair yourself and you just slowly waste away.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2021, 02:52:01 AM »
I'm not sure what you are trying to imply here. Does Testosterone cause heart attacks?
By far, most of the health conditions bber experience is not from steroids per se. It's just being so damn big. Even if you are lean and eating chicken and brocolli having an extra 50 to seventy pounds of muscle on you is a huge strain on your heart. A strain that doesn't let up. It's 24/7 for year after year. Steroids plays a role but it's an indirect role. It what allows you to be so big. Far bigger than your body was designed to be.

At my age, when I think of hormones as it relates to health I'm not thinking syringes and vials. I'm thinking about getting my levels into the normal reference range determined by a blood test. This also includes hormones like DHEA, T3, T4, estrogen... So for me, it doesn't matter if I get to that range naturally or through pills or injections. All that matters is that I am within the normal reference range. In my case, this requires that I take Testosterone, DHEA, T3 and T4 pills. My estrogen use to be on the high side but that has been cured and I don't need it anymore. Again, all determined by a blood test. If my estro starts to creep up then I will go back on aromasin.

Ask yourself, are you less or more healthy if any of your hormone levels are below the reference range? Will you be healthy if it were all normalize no matter what the source?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2021, 03:00:25 AM »
Damn you Pellius now you are talking along the lines of my original thinking.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2021, 03:17:00 AM »
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

WES HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS! (ages)

ROCKIN' HIS PEERS, PUTTIN SUCKERS IN FEAR!

MAKIN THE GETBIGGERS TEARS RAIN DOWN LIKE A MONSOON

LISTEN TO ESFITNESS MELTDOWN GO BOOM

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2021, 04:23:53 AM »
Damn Kwon you funny bastard.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2021, 04:31:05 AM »
7:25 AM two cups of coffee......waist is 41+1/2 inches at 182 pounds..........totally unacceptable. :'(

My waist went from 36 inches to 27 inches back in 1995 the first time I did the Southern States show..........took 1st. in my class of 5 guys when everyone at the gym told me the show was way out of my league.

At 57 years of age. my waist was between 32-33 inches at around 165-168.

By July 1st come Hell or high water my waist will be around 32-33 or damn it I`ll attend a strangers funeral.  ;D

My journey of a thousand miles is beginning with a single step today.

April 13th. 2021............

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2021, 04:48:54 AM »
 8)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2021, 08:30:02 AM »
years ago there was a guy on promuscle forums who claimed to be natty and competed in natty contests

turns out not only was he not natty he was tiny and lost when competing in natty shows!!

that was brutal

wanna bet 200 wes never makes the epic comeback?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2021, 08:44:09 AM »
years ago there was a guy on promuscle forums who claimed to be natty and competed in natty contests

turns out not only was he not natty he was tiny and lost when competing in natty shows!!

that was brutal

wanna bet 200 wes never makes the epic comeback?
WES IS KING
WES IST KÖNIG

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2021, 10:10:12 AM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2021, 10:27:08 AM »
Since I had lung Cancer and COPD I`ve been eating like shit and have been pretty sedentary cuz if I exert myelf I cant breathe for shit,so I have developed a gut for the first time in my entire life.

BUT,I am determined to regain a good build..............no check that........... a great build

I am going to embarass myelf to no end by posting some before pics.

All I`ll be using is a few tools of the trade no gym or machines..............an d a strict diet.

Now you are truly getting back on track!
You gonna love it, everyday you going to see positive changes. There is really nothing I can tell you about diet and working out, that shit is like DNA in you.
Just really happy to see you making a come back and kicking ass. Very inspiring the least.
Keep posting about the progress!
Let the journey begin!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2021, 03:24:58 PM »
Damn you Pellius now you are talking along the lines of my original thinking.

As one grows old your body stops producing various things that made you young and healthy. I never understood that because I always thought your body, and your nature, was always to survive. Your body will always do what it can to remain alive. But a doctor once told me, and it put it all in perspective, that we are not programmed or design to live forever. That would endanger no the individual but the whole species in general.

Everything comes to an end, but as he explained to me, we now have ways to not only extend that end but also the quality of life before you get to the end.

It's up to the individual which way he wants to go.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2021, 03:40:46 PM »

Your advice seems sound to me based on personal experience. Having had prostate cancer some folks will argue that I should not be on TRT. But, I also have a long history of hypogonadism which causes my natural test levels to be very low. I feel so much better since starting TRT many years ago. Thank goodness my urologist agrees with this therapy.

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2021, 03:46:10 PM »
Pellius regarding your comments about my training..I do it because I enjoy it and it works for me, in my 45 years of lifting I've tried every method and this works surprisingly well.  It's kind of based of Rich Piana's feeder training.