Author Topic: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit  (Read 23189 times)

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2021, 04:19:21 AM »
My sperm is very low

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00251-4
;D hopefully you are now shooting blanks . Jackass !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2021, 04:22:45 AM »
Masks reduce the droplet size of expelled air. That doesn't prevent transmission of a virus if a person doesn't have the virus. Asymptotic spread of Covid-19, while possible, reflects under 2% of its spread. By and large, the virus is spread by people who have symptoms.

Put another way:

Your type of thinking may cause more harm than good - because it makes people think that they are invincible because they are wearing a mask, and the focus becomes shaming perfectly healthy people who are not sick, simply for existing and breathing oxygen. Meanwhile, people with no symptoms of sickness are spreading a miniscule amount of virus, as said above.

If we bothered to look at the actual data, and stopped telling people scientifically illiterate things like "COVID doesn't discriminate", we could be telling people the truth: that COVID is 2,807 times more likely to kill someone over 80, then under 40.

Then we could target healthcare resources and other effort into protecting those actually likely to die of the virus. Instead, parroting a bunch of garbage about extremely rare "asymptotic carriers" is probably part of the reason why in Ontario, 69% of all COVID deaths were in long-term care homes alone.

Just over 90% of deaths here have been people over 70.

As of Boxing Day, 12-26-2020, there were a total of 201 people in Ontario under the age of 60, out of a population of over 11 million in that age range.

189 of those people had underlying health conditions.

So my entire province remains on mass house arrest for a virus that had killed 12 people out of almost 12 million people in that age range.

All the while, people like you emphasize wearing masks, rather than discussing this pandemic with a realistic sense of proportion to who is at risk of dying from it. This is leading to absurd levels of fear and paranoia about COVID borne on all people, when COVID is more deadly to people under 70 than the normal flu is.

By encouraging masking, you're literally creating a cult of people not focusing on what we actually do know about the virus making the mass consciousness surrounding COVID be about masks and hand sanitizing, and stressing out people at no risk of dying of the virus, when we should be focusing the overwhelming majority of our efforts helping the elderly directly. We are still treating COVID as a virus that doesn't discriminate, when very clearly, it does.

I think something like two children in Canada have died of COVID, yet we've had kids in school wearing masks rather than breathing oxygen for the past year.

I would call that child abuse. Even treasonous.

So I'd say your mask use is actually worse than useless.

Out of curiosity, has the fact that you don't personally know one single person in your age group who has died of COVID given you any pause for thought at all?

Spot on. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2021, 04:56:17 AM »
Masks reduce the droplet size of expelled air. That doesn't prevent transmission of a virus if a person doesn't have the virus. Asymptotic spread of Covid-19, while possible, reflects under 2% of its spread. By and large, the virus is spread by people who have symptoms.

Put another way:

Your type of thinking may cause more harm than good - because it makes people think that they are invincible because they are wearing a mask, and the focus becomes shaming perfectly healthy people who are not sick, simply for existing and breathing oxygen. Meanwhile, people with no symptoms of sickness are spreading a miniscule amount of virus, as said above.

If we bothered to look at the actual data, and stopped telling people scientifically illiterate things like "COVID doesn't discriminate", we could be telling people the truth: that COVID is 2,807 times more likely to kill someone over 80, then under 40.

Then we could target healthcare resources and other effort into protecting those actually likely to die of the virus. Instead, parroting a bunch of garbage about extremely rare "asymptotic carriers" is probably part of the reason why in Ontario, 69% of all COVID deaths were in long-term care homes alone.

As of Boxing Day, 12-26-2020, there were a total of 201 people in Ontario under the age of 60, out of a population of over 11 million in that age range.

So my entire province remains on mass house arrest for a virus that had killed 12 people out of almost 12 million people in that age range.

All the while, people like you emphasize wearing masks, rather than discussing this pandemic with a realistic sense of proportion to who is at risk of dying from it. This is leading to absurd levels of fear and paranoia about COVID borne on all people, when COVID is more deadly to people under 70 than the normal flu is.

By encouraging masking, you're literally creating a cult of people not focusing on what we actually do know about the virus making the mass consciousness surrounding COVID be about masks and hand sanitizing, and stressing out people at no risk of dying of the virus, when we should be focusing the overwhelming majority of our efforts helping the elderly directly. We are still treating COVID as a virus that doesn't discriminate, when very clearly, it does.

I think something like two children in Canada have died of COVID, yet we've had kids in school wearing masks rather than breathing oxygen for the past year.

Out of curiosity, has the fact that you don't personally know one single person in your age group who has died of COVID given you any pause for thought at all?

Hard truths. Bravo.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2021, 05:01:42 AM »
Definitely one of Matt’s best.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2021, 05:58:47 AM »

Put another way:

This!

Good one Matthew!
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2021, 07:19:35 AM »
Old on tight Vince.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2021, 08:47:56 AM »
Another thing I’ve noticed is that there’s been very little give a shit  about the possible effects of this vaccine to people who are already on other prescription drugs. How do they know what the adverse reactions are going to be?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2021, 08:53:56 AM »
I'm the devil's advocate.  I say, 'he knew the risk. He took the gamble. I say let him die.'
a

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2021, 10:05:32 AM »
I'm the devil's advocate.  I say, 'he knew the risk. He took the gamble. I say let him die.'

Vince is like a cockroach. Almost impossible' to kill.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2021, 10:53:36 AM »
Vince is like a cockroach. Almost impossible' to kill.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2021, 11:30:51 AM »
I finally took my doctor's advice last summer and had my first flu shot. I've never had the flu. If I did, I didn't have the usual symptoms, upset stomach, aches, the chills and a fever. On the other hand, I started having an annual pneumonia shot more than a decade ago....have not gotten pneumonia since.

Hmmm... reminds me of something

Elton John in Tokyo 2001. They pan the crowd at ~1:30. I saw one woman wearing a mask:

Yeh but that was just to stop her catching his AIDS once he started shout-singing

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:21 AM »
Hmmm... reminds me of something

Yeh but that was just to stop her catching his AIDS once he started shout-singing

Actually, Elton John is an example of AIDS being a fraud as well. How the fuck is he still alive?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2021, 12:28:48 PM »
I’ll go with gateway, the studies I’ve read and my gut by saying masks are complete bullshit, ineffective and dangerous. Although no study is conclusive (as Fraudci has proven daily since day one) saying “masks” are bs is pretty damn conclusive.

It is wise to go with your gut feelings. While doing so is not very scientific, extensive  research isn't necessary in order to reach the conclusion you desire. And if your gut lied to you, so what? Nobody will care except maybe you.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2021, 12:56:33 PM »

Put another way:

All good points.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2021, 01:27:09 PM »

Uh no, not even remotely true, lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

And yeah, I've been in a hospital, as well as a Holiday Inn Express.

Yeah it’s true. But nice HYPOTHESIS in the link.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2021, 02:46:59 PM »
Actually, Elton John is an example of AIDS being a fraud as well. How the fuck is he still alive?

High levels of liquid protein - straight from the tap
T

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
Mederna second dose fucked me up for 12 hours, not the worst I ever felt but damn sure not good.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2021, 04:43:49 PM »
Mederna second dose fucked me up for 12 hours, not the worst I ever felt but damn sure not good.

This is what I’ve been hearing.

People feel like shit the next day.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2021, 04:54:36 PM »
I took an influenza shot yesterday and today I've had a little bit of a headache. I can't be 100% the headache is related to the vaccine, but probably is. Most (if not all?) vaccines cause some kind of reaction.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2021, 05:01:41 PM »
Most (if not all?) vaccines cause some kind of reaction.

I've heard the same about fraudulent, unapproved, experimental gene therapy based on lab created bio weapons.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2021, 05:11:30 PM »
I've heard the same about fraudulent, unapproved, experimental gene therapy based on lab created bio weapons.

Vince must be growing an eye on his arm by now.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2021, 05:13:15 PM »
There is absolutely no way any virus on earth, or any virus in at least the 3 closest galaxies, can hurt a supreme being like Melvin Goodrum.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2021, 05:17:13 PM »

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2021, 05:26:19 PM »
Hopfuwy mel and tim wascock have a sweet baby
A