Author Topic: Ohio Police shooting - More media lies  (Read 9208 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Ohio Police shooting - More media lies
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2021, 02:49:14 PM »
Im very flattered you're not willing to leave your current wife but in order to accommodate your desires you would be willing to be me into your fold as a "side piece".

Traffin I really value you as a person and I think if we take this to the next level we will ruin this beautiful relationship that we have.

Let continue to take it slow and enjoy this phase of our relationship and when the time is right we can focus on getting serious with marriage and a proper proposal.

?

Who the f*ck is Traffin, Drave..?

You cheating on me..?  ;D
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2021, 02:55:18 PM »
 :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2021, 03:06:50 PM »
:D

Beyond mental disorder. Anyone arguing that the cop didn't do the right thing (and most cops do the right thing) has a serious problem. I haven't read through all of the posts on here but who's arguing this wasn't the right call?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2021, 03:12:37 PM »
Most private schools don't have ghetto blacks attending as students.

Unless you're a star athlete and then you get a "scholarship" to the private school that wants you for their teams. This is a fact that happens at high Level private high school athletic programs all around the country....especially in my area

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2021, 03:18:28 PM »
?

Who the f*ck is Traffin, Drave..?

You cheating on me..?  ;D

No Taffy never, Traffin is how I combine TRue love and tAFFIN. It’s a combination of two words or thoughts into one. It’s from the Falcon school of word deconstruction.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2021, 03:20:41 PM »
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2021, 03:47:58 PM »
Unless you're a star athlete and then you get a "scholarship" to the private school that wants you for their teams. This is a fact that happens at high Level private high school athletic programs all around the country....especially in my area
Of course athletes are different.  Lebron James went to St. Mary's in Akron, Ohio.  He isn't Catholic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2021, 04:20:56 PM »
Of course athletes are different.  Lebron James went to St. Mary's in Akron, Ohio.  He isn't Catholic.

yeah the private catholic schools are loaded with poor inner city black kids that are there just to play sports, it can cost 30k a year to attend yet somehow their sports teams are all black kids that come from the poorest towns

it's always a debate in my area how they shouldn't be allowed to compete against normal public schools with geographic boundaries because the catholic schools normally dominate

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2021, 04:46:03 PM »
yeah the private catholic schools are loaded with poor inner city black kids that are there just to play sports, it can cost 30k a year to attend yet somehow their sports teams are all black kids that come from the poorest towns

it's always a debate in my area how they shouldn't be allowed to compete against normal public schools with geographic boundaries because the catholic schools normally dominate

E

I went to a catholic HS in NYC area and it was ridiculous how we destroyed abs wrecked the public schools head to head.   

Was not even fair.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2021, 05:25:43 PM »
Beyond mental disorder. Anyone arguing that the cop didn't do the right thing (and most cops do the right thing) has a serious problem. I haven't read through all of the posts on here but who's arguing this wasn't the right call?

I looked a bit at Lebron's latest tweet and the comments and it was full of blue check mark blacks blaming racism for this shooting. Blacks, white women and some Biden-whites.

All the blacks were saying how massive numbers of blacks are shot in the streets only due to white cops hating their black skin. The one black that I saw who was reasonable was fucking OJ Simpson. A stone cold killer lol.

The blacks are stupid but it's not them who is engineering this irrational response from them.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2021, 05:27:56 PM »

Agree 100%

Had the cop waited , she would have stabbed the other girl and she might have died.
The job of the police is to stop criminal acts and enforce the law.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2021, 07:41:12 PM »
I looked a bit at Lebron's latest tweet and the comments and it was full of blue check mark blacks blaming racism for this shooting. Blacks, white women and some Biden-whites.

All the blacks were saying how massive numbers of blacks are shot in the streets only due to white cops hating their black skin. The one black that I saw who was reasonable was fucking OJ Simpson. A stone cold killer lol.

The blacks are stupid but it's not them who is engineering this irrational response from them.

It is absolutely not them engineering the response or false narrative but it is up to them to research the statistics. I will say though, I think it’s only a small percentage of the black community that thinks cops target them. What I think is even just as disturbing is that we don’t even know the name of the girl the cop saved.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2021, 01:42:03 AM »

LOL, as I have said before, the blacks who used your services must have been complete k o o n s and self-haters. Are you talking about Mater Dei?  Then again, the black population in California is worthless and just about erased.  Blacks in the south go to Prep/Catholic schools for academics.  Of course, there are trackers who are there for sports. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2021, 02:50:17 AM »
LOL, as I have said before, the blacks who used your services must have been complete k o o n s and self-haters. Are you talking about Mater Dei?  Then again, the black population in California is worthless and just about erased.  Blacks in the south go to Prep/Catholic schools for academics.  Of course, there are trackers who are there for sports.

What is coach saying that is wrong and “racist?” He’s simply stating that blacks go to these private schools for athletic scholarships, what’s wrong with that?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2021, 07:35:40 AM »
What is coach saying that is wrong and “racist?” He’s simply stating that blacks go to these private schools for athletic scholarships, what’s wrong with that?
Pay no attention to G_Thing, he's a self hating mulatto that looks for racism in every situation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2021, 07:52:09 AM »
The cops had seconds to react. People acting like he had all the time in the world didn’t watch the video. I just don’t think 4 shots were needed. 1 should have been enough.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2021, 07:53:19 AM »

He knew the deal on white Libs:

Wanna make Lib heads explode. Show them this:

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2021, 07:59:30 AM »
No Taffy never, Traffin is how I combine TRue love and tAFFIN. It’s a combination of two words or thoughts into one. It’s from the Falcon school of word deconstruction.

Sorry Drave, I lost my tremper  :-[  Hope you can forgrive me
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2021, 08:00:25 AM »
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »
The cops had seconds to react. People acting like he had all the time in the world didn’t watch the video. I just don’t think 4 shots were needed. 1 should have been enough.

And 8-10 would make it a sure thing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2021, 08:23:30 AM »
F*ck me!  That's a tall lady right there...

A Tall order especially for Traffin!

Tream Trifflin 4 Life

Praised be Getbigs MSPaint-shopper Toffin!
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2021, 01:49:37 PM »

Case in point

The Clinton’s, Biden, pelosi

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2021, 02:40:35 PM »

Most white folks don't know about outstanding black prep schools , like St Aug. in New Orleans.
https://www.staugnola.org/

Many are unaware of  the quality of academics at top HBCU's.  I'll give Trump credit for supporting 'em.
I was a gen chem lab instructor for a few summers at Xavier Univ. https://www.xula.edu/
I taught and coached in the New Orleans area , back in the 1990's.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2021, 03:01:52 PM »
They seem to have very impressive car theft skills as well.

923 cars stolen in New Orleans in 2021, up almost 20%

https://www.wdsu.com/article/923-cars-stolen-in-new-orleans-in-21-up-almost-20/36042604

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2021, 07:19:00 PM »

This graphic would probably be blocked on Facebook along with a Fact Correction and Snopes claiming this is partially false because they left out a comma.