Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 201574 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2750 on: May 19, 2024, 10:17:18 AM »
:)

Kurt Cobain a far more satisfying result

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2751 on: May 19, 2024, 10:20:33 AM »
It's almost as if you guys don't understand angles and lighting my face has not changed at all. But more importantly who gives a fuck is this a board for face modeling?

But sure let's go through the differences in the pics. Pic 2 face turned sideways causing my massive fucking neck and jaw to merge. Smiling which means I am pulling my cheeks back which my face look fatter will also make nose look wider. And lastly sun directly in my face making hair blonder and looking less thick. You guys are idiots

Angles and lighting fellas, angles and lighting…

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2752 on: May 19, 2024, 10:39:21 AM »
Coach is a standup guy. Probably was very nice to Brian.

And here Brian is, totally knocking Coach, saying how much bigger he is than Coach lol.

Brian just can’t help himself. I seriously laughed. Poor Brian lol.

Yeah, I don’t know why he would even say or try to start anything. I showed the guy nothing but respect even here on the boards long before we even met when everyone was giving him shit. Lesson learned.

I’m only posting this because another board member brought it to my attention

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2753 on: May 19, 2024, 10:41:02 AM »

And here Brian is, totally knocking Coach, saying how much bigger he is than Coach lol.

He is an insufferable self deluded fantasist and prick for how he treated Coach.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2754 on: May 19, 2024, 10:45:49 AM »
Yeah, I don’t know why he would even say or try to start anything. I showed the guy nothing but respect even here on the boards long before we even met when everyone one was giving him shit. Lesson learned.

There is a reason why he has no friends anywhere in life on line or off.   Anyone remotely nice to him he treats like dirt. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2755 on: May 19, 2024, 10:53:04 AM »
There is a reason why he has no friends anywhere in life on line or off.   Anyone remotely nice to him he treats like dirt.

My bad for not listening

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2756 on: May 19, 2024, 10:54:31 AM »
DJ is the Iggy Pop of getbig

more like mark farner

wes will know who that is ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2757 on: May 19, 2024, 11:17:34 AM »

Can you imagine going out of your way to meet him for dinner and pose for pictures 😂😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: May 19, 2024, 11:21:03 AM »

Brian doesn’t know how to treat people or how to show any sort of respect.He is a self centered weirdo.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2759 on: May 19, 2024, 11:28:18 AM »
Yeah, I don’t know why he would even say or try to start anything. I showed the guy nothing but respect even here on the boards long before we even met when everyone was giving him shit. Lesson learned.

There's good reason why Bianca is so despised &abused on here - Sadly
you've found out why He's a Totally self obsessed & delusional KHVNT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2760 on: May 19, 2024, 11:32:47 AM »

Yeah, except none of that happened. But fuck it if coach wants to come on her and be mad because a bunch of other people told him to be mad fine. What a baby. Almost as bad as coming on here and making an official statement about a T shirt.

Coach needs to learn a lesson called thinking for himself. Never disrespected the guy. Never said anything bad about him. Didn't use him for anything. Literally just had lunch with him. But now you guys have told him I am disrespecting him so it must be true. Coach could have texted me personally hell he has my phone number in his phone but no nothing just a message on a board saying he learned his lesson?

Be a man coach next time judge a person based on your own exp with them instead of what others tell you.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: May 19, 2024, 11:33:14 AM »
You realize you are also cropping the photo. If you looked at the entire photo of pic 2 you could see I am clearly fucking huge in comparison to Coach. The first photo was a request. Now If I post a 3rd photo to show I look just like the first given the same angle that would not be bodybuilding but again would be per your idiots arguing. The board is called getbig as a getbigger you should have a sports car so it is relevant. What is weird is everytime I post a bodybuilding pic you weirdos want to talk about my hair and makeup like a bunch of fruit loops.

Why would you diss him after you met him?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2762 on: May 19, 2024, 11:33:49 AM »
My bad for not listening

I literally did nothing wrong other than buying you fajitas

But I like people who think for themselves not people who cave to peer pressure so go be mad for no reason

I don't appreciate Coach coming on here and saying getting lunch with me was a mistake and he learned his lesson fuck Coach then all I did was be nice to him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: May 19, 2024, 11:40:12 AM »
I even planned to meet back up with Coach when I went to get my surgery figured we could all get lunch on the boardwalk or something.

It is unfortunate there are a lot of people in the world who will Judge you based on what others tell them instead of what you show them

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2764 on: May 19, 2024, 11:42:01 AM »
I literally did nothing wrong other than buying you fajitas

But I like people who think for themselves not people who cave to peer pressure so go be mad for no reason

I don't appreciate Coach coming on here and saying getting lunch with me was a mistake and he learned his lesson fuck Coach then all I did was be nice to him

I didn’t say that. I said in another thread it was a good meeting and I appreciated the lunch. But I’m not sure why you come on here and bring me into comparisons from a lunch picture. It’s a bit of a diss

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: May 19, 2024, 11:47:14 AM »
Can you imagine going out of your way to meet him for dinner and pose for pictures 😂😂

No.   Coach probably thought Bhanks was just using
a gimmick persona on here and could not possibly be such a douche and prick in real life.    Well here we are. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: May 19, 2024, 11:51:16 AM »
Yeah, except none of that happened. But fuck it if coach wants to come on her and be mad because a bunch of other people told him to be mad fine. What a baby. Almost as bad as coming on here and making an official statement about a T shirt.

Coach needs to learn a lesson called thinking for himself. Never disrespected the guy. Never said anything bad about him. Didn't use him for anything. Literally just had lunch with him. But now you guys have told him I am disrespecting him so it must be true. Coach could have texted me personally hell he has my phone number in his phone but no nothing just a message on a board saying he learned his lesson?

Be a man coach next time judge a person based on your own exp with them instead of what others tell you.

You said you looked massive next to coach.    That was a subtle diss.    Be a man and own up to it. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2767 on: May 19, 2024, 11:51:29 AM »
I even planned to meet back up with Coach when I went to get my surgery figured we could all get lunch on the boardwalk or something.

It is unfortunate there are a lot of people in the world who will Judge you based on what others tell them instead of what you show them

Because you’re sayin how much bigger you are than him.

Friends don’t compare themselves to each other and diss each other. I don’t compare or contrast myself to my friends on any measure of success. If your coaches friend, why compare and contrast?

The fact is, you can’t help someone being better than you regarding anything.
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2768 on: May 19, 2024, 11:58:13 AM »

Remember the wise words of OMR Coach....he's just pulling strings (hope you can hear my eye roll on that one)

As for Brian, if so many people have issues with him, instead of drawing a hard line and blocking him or ignoring his posts, you all keep engaging with him. Call it what you want, but he’s the one pulling the strings and influencing your emotions with just a few keystrokes.

I love everyone on this forum. You’re all awesome. But let’s be real: if Brian is the fire, you guys are the gasoline. You keep him going.

And Rob, good for you. You showed real strength by not letting anyone control you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2769 on: May 19, 2024, 12:02:59 PM »
I didn’t say that. I said in another thread it was a good meeting and I appreciated the lunch. But I’m not sure why you come on here and bring me into comparisons from a lunch picture. It’s a bit of a diss

Coach as I said before He's a complete knob head & a Khvnt
He's always trying to put other's down so he can say he is bigger or better. 
Which he never is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: May 19, 2024, 12:07:04 PM »
Because you’re sayin how much bigger you are than him.

Friends don’t compare themselves to each other and diss each other. I don’t compare or contrast myself to my friends on any measure of success. If your coaches friend, why compare and contrast?

The fact is, you can’t help someone being better than you regarding anything.

Hanky is too socially awkward and inept to not realize how off putting his remark was.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2771 on: May 19, 2024, 12:11:14 PM »
He is an insufferable self deluded fantasist and prick for how he treated Coach.

Is this the picture that finally exposed Hankins?  And Coach had the good grace to meet with him even after something like this was posted, although I doubt he actually was following the Hankins threads and saw this or the other contest pics that finally showed him as a fraud

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2772 on: May 19, 2024, 12:16:07 PM »
Hanky is too socially awkward and inept sociopathic to not realize care how off putting his remark was.

Think that might be closer to the truth right there
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: May 19, 2024, 12:20:38 PM »
Remember the wise words of OMR Coach....he's just pulling strings (hope you can hear my eye roll on that one)

You know the easiest way to stop him from pulling strings? Cut them off.

Why doesn't everyone participate in a blocking campaign and simply all block/ignore him?

Don't water the plant, it will surely die.

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2774 on: May 19, 2024, 12:25:34 PM »
You know the easiest way to stop him from pulling strings? Cut them off.

Why doesn't everyone participate in a blocking campaign and simply all block/ignore him?

Don't water the plant, it will surely die.

"1"

I for one would rather keep teasing him ;D

T