Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 201638 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2800 on: May 19, 2024, 01:20:25 PM »
I assume that Brian might not have friends in real life.

Based only on his interactions with us on here, I'm not entirely convinced Brian has the innate capability to sustain friendships either
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2801 on: May 19, 2024, 01:21:11 PM »
Not a victim just tired of all you being a bunch of bitches pussies every single one of you

YAP YAP YAP we want to fight you after we win our pro cards. Bullshit none of you compete. None of you fight.

Meanwhile I won a show last month and I am competing in combat sports this weekend. But I look like shit and I am afraid. Bullshit I am the only real man here that actually represents. Pussies

You're the one doing all the yapping rather than what you should be doing which is holding your hands up and openly apologizing on the forum to Coach for your dick comment.

You won't do it of course cos Brian is never wrong

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2802 on: May 19, 2024, 01:34:45 PM »

I literally did nothing wrong other than buying you fajitas

Fajitas are not a first date food BHank.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2803 on: May 19, 2024, 01:35:39 PM »

At least he didn't try to kiss him
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2804 on: May 19, 2024, 01:38:41 PM »
Based only on his interactions with us on here, I'm not entirely convinced Brian has the innate capability to sustain friendships either

I hope Brian can make friends through others!
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2805 on: May 19, 2024, 01:45:58 PM »
Maybe all the holes in the drywall and evidence of doors being ripped off the hinges is a red flag to prospective buyers of the Urch Mansion.   

Maybe the listing should be updated with pictures showing the real condition of the house.

Backyard and pool:

Home office:

Trophy Rack:

Spacious living room:

Bathroom:

Gourmet kitchen:

House tour:

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2806 on: May 19, 2024, 01:52:39 PM »
"This house is sure gone crazy"!!!

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2807 on: May 19, 2024, 01:59:11 PM »
No it isn't fucking nonsense Baby me saying I look Huge and now you are mad? Really?? Comparisons we are sitting at a table eating fajitas it's not a mandatory pose lighten up. But yeah the t shirt thing was a red flag you have to announce you are not sponsoring me lol like I thought we have some kind of legal agreement. Stop listening to these idiots and think for yourself in the future.

Imagine this same mindset explaining to the cops called to his house why the woman is lying and how those marks are just from her falling down.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2808 on: May 19, 2024, 02:11:57 PM »

This is easily remedied, all Hankins has to do is say:

"My comment wasn't meant as a diss or comparison.  It was poorly phrased so I apologize.  Coach's competition history shows he's clearly better than me and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2809 on: May 19, 2024, 02:13:53 PM »
You know the easiest way to stop him from pulling strings? Cut them off.

Why doesn't everyone participate in a blocking campaign and simply all block/ignore him?

Don't water the plant, it will surely die.

"1"

What fun would that be?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2810 on: May 19, 2024, 02:15:21 PM »
All he had to say was he looked huge in the pic. But then he wouldn't feel like a "winner"

He is more than a "winner", he is the "NPC champion" and a "world record holder" in strict curl. He is also a car racing champion, even though the whole season was just 1 race with only 1 other competitor.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2811 on: May 19, 2024, 02:21:44 PM »
Maybe the listing should be updated with pictures showing the real condition of the house.

Backyard and pool:

Home office:

Trophy Rack:

Spacious living room:

Bathroom:

Gourmet kitchen:

House tour:

I just spit out my beer.   🍺 ha ha ha !🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2812 on: May 19, 2024, 02:24:46 PM »
It’s more entertaining to watch this mess and clown 🤡 show unfold as Em fleeces him , the house never sells ,  he gets owned by life daily , all as we predicted.   

This X2
It amazes me how much Ridicule & abuse he takes every day & comes back for more 😂🤣😂🤣
His physique is so awful its hilarious seeing him post & act like its the Best Physique on Getbig
If not the world when in actuality its one of the worst I've had the miss pleasure to have seen.

He has so many health ailments & Personality issues, has zero friends his brother hates him,
He's a drug addict, Cops know him & despise him , he's a born liar & a coward !!
Yet it is everyone else's fault & never ever his .

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2813 on: May 19, 2024, 02:26:36 PM »
How am I getting owned? My wife is a Lawyer she makes her own money. I am sitting in the house enjoying the pool while I wait.

Also you have been doing 1.5 hours of BJJ a day when are you going to actually compete?

Yes, its "I" not "We", she isnt at home with you is she Brian ?

I posted this 2 months ago and you denied it...
Shes living at her daughters.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2814 on: May 19, 2024, 02:28:06 PM »
Yeah, except none of that happened. But fuck it if coach wants to come on her and be mad because a bunch of other people told him to be mad fine. What a baby. Almost as bad as coming on here and making an official statement about a T shirt.

Coach needs to learn a lesson called thinking for himself. Never disrespected the guy. Never said anything bad about him. Didn't use him for anything. Literally just had lunch with him. But now you guys have told him I am disrespecting him so it must be true. Coach could have texted me personally hell he has my phone number in his phone but no nothing just a message on a board saying he learned his lesson?

Be a man coach next time judge a person based on your own exp with them instead of what others tell you.

Fucks sake the whole of that post is disrespecting him

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2815 on: May 19, 2024, 02:28:37 PM »
This X2
It amazes me how much Ridicule & abuse he takes every day & comes back for more 😂🤣😂🤣
His physique is so awful its hilarious seeing him post & act like its the Best Physique on Getbig
If not the world when in actuality its one of the worst I've had the miss pleasure to have seen.

He has so many health ailments & Personality issues, has zero friends his brother hates him,
He's a drug addict, Cops know him & despise him , he's a born liar & a coward !!
Yet it is everyone else's fault & never ever his .

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

This never crosses his mind; if everyone despises him, ridicules him or doesn't want to be around him there is absolutely no way he is the problem.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2816 on: May 19, 2024, 02:36:07 PM »
Not a victim just tired of all you being a bunch of bitches pussies every single one of you

YAP YAP YAP we want to fight you after we win our pro cards. Bullshit none of you compete. None of you fight.

Meanwhile I won a show last month and I am competing in combat sports this weekend. But I look like shit and I am afraid. Bullshit I am the only real man here that actually represents. Pussies

Yes Yes of Course you are my Dear Cup Cake now settle down & drink your milk
& have a little sleep you don’t want to go getting very upset & smashing things again at the same time
Shitting yourself as you go along. There there it'll be alright baby.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2817 on: May 19, 2024, 02:39:19 PM »
I didn’t say that. I said in another thread it was a good meeting and I appreciated the lunch. But I’m not sure why you come on here and bring me into comparisons from a lunch picture. It’s a bit of a diss

It’s not a bit of a diss.

If you said Hankins looks good but you’re bigger he would have taken that as the ultimate insult.

Hankins is upset because you called out his troll attempt with the sponsorship. Now Hankins has to act like a big shot because he spent $20 on your lunch. The dude has literally zero social awareness or any sort of humility.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2818 on: May 19, 2024, 02:43:29 PM »

It’s not a bit of a diss.

If you said Hankins looks good but you’re bigger he would have taken that as the ultimate insult.

Hankins is upset because you called out his troll attempt with the sponsorship. Now Hankins has to act like a big shot because he spent $20 on your lunch. The dude has literally zero social awareness or any sort of humility.

X10.    That’s exactly what happened.    Or he was hoping Coach would hop on here saying how massive and great Bhanks looks in real life.   When that did not happen Hanky got upset.   Remember coach freaking trained Kongo!   

Bhanks is so delusional to not realize Coach trains nfl people ufc people ncaa football players etc.  delusional bhanks thinks he was going to impress Coach.   Insane.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2819 on: May 19, 2024, 02:49:21 PM »

X10.    That’s exactly what happened.    Or he was hoping Coach would hop on here saying how massive and great Bhanks looks in real life.   When that did not happen Hanky got upset.   Remember coach freaking trained Kongo!   

Bhanks is so delusional to not realize Coach trains nfl people ufc people ncaa football players etc.  delusional bhanks thinks he was going to impress Coach.   Insane.

Same thing with SCN and others. He thinks he is some big name that organizations and promoters desperately need him to promote their products and events. And when his arrogant, self-obsessed behavior comes back to bite him, he sees conspiracies and enemies everywhere.

Remember this?

That appears to be their reasoning now apparently the online posted record is a tested record. They have changed their online posted bylaws after the contest after I raised my complaint eliminating the untested division entirely and now want to market themselves as a tested organization despite using untested athletes to promote their product previously at the Arnold. The fat slob fake coach guy who runs it said some derogatory comments to me as well so I no longer wish to promote their product. I will compete in organizations and promote groups that don't practice hypocrisy. John is still a great guy though as is Alleister nothign but great things to say about those competitors. John is a guru and a real coach. The guy who runs or works with SCN Coach Russo is a fat slob who wants to talk shit about the athletic abilities of his betters. Fuck that guy I wouldn't promote his product if he paid me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2820 on: May 19, 2024, 02:49:33 PM »
At least he didn't try to kiss him
Did Coach confirm this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2821 on: May 19, 2024, 03:02:08 PM »
Same thing with SCN and others. He thinks he is some big name that organizations and promoters desperately need him to promote their products and events. And when his arrogant, self-obsessed behavior comes back to bite him, he sees conspiracies and enemies everywhere.

Remember this?

Yup.    I doubt coach remembers  or saw this before agreeing to meet with that nut.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2822 on: May 19, 2024, 03:03:22 PM »

Remember this?
Remember when the show organisers came looking for him at his hotel because he didnt turn up backstage?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2823 on: May 19, 2024, 03:07:15 PM »
The house is not selling.  The motorcycle and race cars gone.   Pool table soon gone.   

No more hydraulic car lifts.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2824 on: May 19, 2024, 03:10:31 PM »
You would think with all the shit Brian has taken he would now be here in his getbig journey

But I sense Brian will re-group and be back after a few days with a new angle

he's already tried "Tramadol isnt an opioid" again in a vain attempt to deflect.