Author Topic: Another example of liberal racism  (Read 2064 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Another example of liberal racism
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »
Truly unhinged - and with her son in the car.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 08:25:16 PM »

Then actually admitted she was a teacher

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 08:39:33 PM »
There are too many examples.

I don't use the terms of liberals that they have weaponized against White people. I use more specific terms such as "anti-Black" or "anti-White".

"Racist" has no definition. It's just an emotionally charged term to throw at someone when they are losing a debate, and I have no tolerance for it.

https://www.quora.com/When-someone-is-losing-a-debate-why-is-it-common-for-that-someone-to-personally-attack-their-opponent

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 08:47:06 PM »
Then actually admitted she was a teacher
Is this why you think she’s a liberal?

I would just classify her as a Karen. They come in all shapes, sizes, and beliefs. Except they are almost always white and entitled.

Props to the Mexican murderer for keeping calm.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 09:06:11 PM »

I would just classify her as a Karen. They come in all shapes, sizes, and beliefs. Except they are almost always white and entitled.

90% of teachers are left wing fucks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 09:06:55 PM »
It's not even racism. Racism isn't real. She feel entirely powerless, she has really internalized her inferiority. She feels inferior so now she tries to put down someone else. It's like a bullied kid bullying an even smaller kid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 09:07:13 PM »

Let’s just say it’s a consistent pattern

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 09:17:08 PM »
It's not even racism. Racism isn't real. She feel entirely powerless, she has really internalized her inferiority. She feels inferior so now she tries to put down someone else. It's like a bullied kid bullying an even smaller kid.
Then why did she bring up his nationality?

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 09:18:16 PM »

I can only imagine how that poor little fu*ker is gonna turn out with her as a mother. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 09:46:29 PM »
Then why did she bring up his nationality?

She reached for whatever was available. If it was some other nationality the insult would have been different, but the same.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 09:56:10 PM »
She reached for whatever was available. If it was some other nationality the insult would have been different, but the same.

So if she called him a wetback Mexican orange picker that wouldn't be considered racist? She would only be saying those things because shes frustrated?

That's not the behavior of a rational adult its something a 5 year old would do.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 10:10:26 PM »
So she was pretending to be racist to insult him? Well I suppose if you don’t believe racism exists then you can’t see what you don’t believe in.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 10:18:09 PM »
Asians will have to do more marches against "White Supremacy" to stop Blacks from calling them Ch*nks numerous times during a basketball game and punching them in the head hard enough to give them a concussion.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 10:20:28 PM »
Saw it earlier today. Really not good. Free range crazy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 10:33:16 PM »

You might be right:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9539721/Youll-never-white-Racist-black-teacher-berates-Latino-cop-calls-murderer.html

"The woman in question, who is a professor in several schools in the Los Angeles area, is also known to have made frequent false complaints against deputies."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 11:26:57 PM »
So she was pretending to be racist to insult him? Well I suppose if you don’t believe racism exists then you can’t see what you don’t believe in.

I could elaborate on what I mean by racism. It's usually meant that you predjudge people based only on the color of their skin. That kind of racism is rare. They say racism is wholly irrational and about hate for hate's sake. It's not that necessarily, not always. We predjudge groups of people based on behavior and past experiences.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 11:36:29 PM »
So if she called him a wetback Mexican orange picker that wouldn't be considered racist? She would only be saying those things because shes frustrated?

That's not the behavior of a rational adult its something a 5 year old would do.

Of course it's childish.

She saw the officers last name and that's what she latched onto.

But sure, I've read that there's animosity between blacks and hispanics like in LA. The hispanics have been firebombing the blacks to get them to move out of certain neighborhoods and so on.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2021, 02:43:18 AM »

I was speaking to a liberal...interesting enough, on named Karen...and she said "I bet all the states with bad death rates are Republican states."

This is the kind of bullshit anti-American comments I despise hearing from Canadians. The ones judge White American Republicans like that who claim to be against discrimination based on group membership.  ::)

Meanwhile...SHE WAS TOTALLY WRONG. The states hit hardest by Covid-19 were Democrat states - be it based on population density, or also possible, based on disparities in COVID compliance based on race [staying home while sick - NOT useless mask wearing, which does NOTHING to prevent the spread of viruses when you don't have that virus - go figure.  ::)].

These same anti-Republican Americans will claim that "Americans" [implication: White Americans] have higher rates of gun violence. When I point out that 70% of American gun violence is within the USA's Black and Hispanic populations, they call me racist for being RIGHT, even though their view was a race-based view which is WRONG.

It's like when Tim Fogarty said I was dividing people into "Us vs. Them" categories by saying that 87% of people with HIV and AIDS are either homosexual males or people who shared needles.

Then he said he knew "many" people with HIV. Possibly because they weren't given adequate information about the spread of HIV because people are afraid of being called homophobic by people like him for stating facts.

I just find it so annoying that we can't state FACTS that are based on race, but we can spew ridiculous LIES based on race.

Yes, Black males commit 56% of all American murders - mostly on one another - yet I'm supposed to rally for Black Lives Matter and demand race-replacement here in CANADA, when a White American police officers kills a Black man who  kills a Black man in self-defense after having his partner punched in the head, and having his own taser shot at him, while idiots say "But the taser went over his head!!"

I'll get right on that.  ::)

That was a real story too - the Rayshard Brooks case in Georgia, when he fell asleep in a Wendy's drive-thru while drunk, which resulted in the Wendy's here in my city being vandalized, despite being owned by a bunch of thieving East Indians who steal from literally every customer paying in cash.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2021, 02:47:28 AM »
Asians will have to do more marches against "White Supremacy" to stop Blacks from calling them Ch*nks numerous times during a basketball game and punching them in the head hard enough to give them a concussion.

And the majority of those crimes were all done by hebrews, but not a peep of mentioning race of the perpetrators in the media

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2021, 02:51:58 AM »

That's interesting you say that, because I was just reading the Unabomber's manifesto, which I have printed along with all of his mathematics papers.

The Unabomber felt that a big driving force of leftism is based on feeling inferior. You have to notice - their entire agenda is based on saying certain groups are literally incapable of achieving anything on their own, and demanding neverending privileges for those groups based on race.

This was a pretty good scam that has gone on for decades now. White people importing MILLIONS of non-Whites, and feeding, clothing, and hitherto coddling them while blaming OURSELVES When they achieve the same results in the West that they achieve in their own countries, despite nonstop coddling.

It's precisely the mass importing of non-Whites which will make all of this collapse for two reasons: firstly because the money will just run out, and secondly, due to empathy fatigue.

Whites are far more tolerant of non-Whites when we don't have to live near them, pay them a disproportionate amount of social welfare, all while being told that we are the cause of their failures.

Any disparity between races is the fault of racism, but when Asians, Brahmin Indians, and Jews all outperform Whites in some areas, they are suddenly ghosts, and just ignored. Or the bullshit gender wage gap, 90% of which can be explained just due to the fact that men work much, much more than women do. So a GOOD QUALITY of men is held against us.

It's all just ridiculous lying and gaslighting. Leftism is a mental illness.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2021, 03:09:01 AM »
Would have been really hard for me not to pull that bitch out of her car and beat her senseless. Worthless pig,yes he’s very jealous of your c300 hahaha dumb fucking c$&t.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2021, 03:30:39 AM »
These people vote.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2021, 03:39:03 AM »
Another brave female hero to the lunatic libs.  ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2021, 04:01:03 AM »

Just as criminals come in All shapes, sizes and beliefs except they are almost always black and cry racism.