Author Topic: need advice is 250 mg most in a shot  (Read 1311 times)

jodster35

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
need advice is 250 mg most in a shot
« on: April 21, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
 ???  was talking to a doc friend  he said body can only use 250 mg of test at one time over that is waist of money if so how shoul d i do my  900mg a week of enentate ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: need advice is 250 mg most in a shot
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 11:29:29 AM »
???  was talking to a doc friend  he said body can only use 250 mg of test at one time over that is waist of money if so how shoul d i do my  900mg a week of enentate ?

Tell your doc to pull his head out of his ass and go to a bodybuilding show sometimes and try to explain to me how some of these guys are that huge on 250MG Test ew.

I think you need a new Doc, Lil' Jody.

Change to an endocrinologist.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 06:46:34 PM »
Tell your doc to pull his head out of his ass and go to a bodybuilding show sometimes and try to explain to me how some of these guys are that huge on 250MG Test ew.

I think you need a new Doc, Lil' Jody.

Change to an endocrinologist.

DIV
I agree, I think alot of doctors dont know as much as they think they do about roids.  I know two people who have been injecting testosterone in their belly, and that is from doctors orders.  I thought they were nuts.  I thought you inject slin and gh that way not an oil or water based roid.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »
I agree, I think alot of doctors dont know as much as they think they do about roids.  I know two people who have been injecting testosterone in their belly, and that is from doctors orders.  I thought they were nuts.  I thought you inject slin and gh that way not an oil or water based roid.

You mean subcutaneous injection in the stomach?  That's insane.

Even if you were injecting in to the abdominal muscles, that is still wrong.

My main doctor is an endocrinologist now, so I don't have to deal with that type of ignorance. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:02:54 AM »

Did he say 250 mg per shot or 250 mg ew?

Obviously its quite common for bodybuilders to use much larger amounts.

And subQ shots in the tummy equals stoopid fawkin advice