Author Topic: Defund the Police Update...  (Read 2305 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Defund the Police Update...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2022, 04:13:48 AM »
I would agree with you if everyone were nice but that’s obviously not the case. It’s really a lesser of two evils thing, either anarchy or the state. There’s no perfect system for imperfect beings.

Lets have police without having a police state. Like this constant surveillance shit we all live under. They call that law enforcement and it'snot even legal. Fuck that. Or any of the covid rules. None of those were laws in the sense that they became laws through the usual legislative channels. Some guy just conjured them up, but here comes "law enforcement" to make sure you obey. Those Canadian truckers had their bank accounts siezed and they were thrown in jail without trial or legal process. Law enforcement carried that out. Jan 6 people. How long have they been in jail?

Remember, they did sweet fuck all in Ulvade. They let BLM trash the cities. Fox has a story today about a homeowner shot a maniac breaking in to his house, so the cops arrested him and unknown whether he'll be prosecuted. Looks increasingly like the justice system is not on the citizen's side.

Yeah, sometimes they rush to the rescue but mostly not.

I acknowledge that totally abolishing the police is a pretty half baked notion. I'd probably be fine but my mom wouldn't. But the way these guys and the security state behave, I'm not convinced that keeping the police will make my mom ok. I'd be open to talk of communities having their own security instead of police. Have some free market competition.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2022, 04:19:56 AM »
gated communities of the future

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2022, 03:28:45 AM »
That will keep out the White Nationalists.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2022, 08:47:32 AM »
How about the good men and women of the FBI? Should we keep funding them? True to their cause, are they? Not at all become attack dogs for politicians?

Were the SWAT team that stormed Stone's house basically good guys who were just following orders?

There are some men of conscience. Villanueva comes to mind. But LE is 99% captured from a command and policy perspective. At some point, if a trooper continues to work there, collect a paycheck, and implement these policies, then he's complicit in what amounts to a coup against the American people. That's why good cops are leaving or have left already, and it's why it's ok to question if we're still in a place where 'Support The Blue' still applies.

You guys will probably kick my ass over this but look at cops in Aus, Canada, Europe, etc. They're agents of the state who carry out politically biased agendas. That's the enforcement arm of totalitarianism. You have to call it out if you see the same thing happening in the US.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2022, 12:32:59 PM »
How about the good men and women of the FBI? Should we keep funding them? True to their cause, are they? Not at all become attack dogs for politicians?

Were the SWAT team that stormed Stone's house basically good guys who were just following orders?

There are some men of conscience. Villanueva comes to mind. But LE is 99% captured from a command and policy perspective. At some point, if a trooper continues to work there, collect a paycheck, and implement these policies, then he's complicit in what amounts to a coup against the American people. That's why good cops are leaving or have left already, and it's why it's ok to question if we're still in a place where 'Support The Blue' still applies.

You guys will probably kick my ass over this but look at cops in Aus, Canada, Europe, etc. They're agents of the state who carry out politically biased agendas. That's the enforcement arm of totalitarianism. You have to call it out if you see the same thing happening in the US.

The issue is oversized and overbearing governments. That’s what should be defunded but liberals want it larger and more invasive except when it comes to the cops.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2022, 01:27:19 PM »