Author Topic: Defund the Police Update...  (Read 2306 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Defund the Police Update...
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:17:21 PM »
Yet another libtard brainchild goes down the toilet😂😂😂

De Blasio Promises More Subway Cops Amid Safety Fears, Feud
Mayor Bill de Blasio said the deployment of 3,000 total NYPD officers is the largest in 25 years. He called for MTA to add their own

https://patch.com/new-york/new-york-city/de-blasio-promises-more-subway-cops-amid-safety-fears-feud

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Defund the Police Update...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 08:47:54 PM »
Anyone with a brain knew how this would turnout.

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 09:09:59 PM »
Too little too late from that gigantic scumbag...

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 02:02:57 AM »
Everything they come up with, touch, promote goes down the shitter, like their 'shit-4-brains'.

Epic retards.   

Lib -> <-Normals

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 03:19:06 AM »
Anyone with a brain knew how this would turnout.
That negates half the population.  The democrat half.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 03:33:57 AM »
The conspiracy theory goes:

Defund and prosecute until the police quit.
Crime rises
"Halp us!"
Meet the new Federal Peace Officers
"Yaaaayyy!"
Who enforce federal policies.
"Like what?"
Like anything we fucking say.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 02:02:33 AM »
Brainiacs these Libturdz  ::)

https://news.yahoo.com/minneapolis-police-reform-stalls-violence-093018699.html

Everything they touch turns to Feces Pieces...

Calls to defund Minneapolis police drowned out as violence surges

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 08:29:47 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2022, 08:41:45 AM »

Crime rises
"Halp us!"
"Yaaaayyy!"
"Like what?"

Democrats want to defund the police and military so they can funnel the budget money into their own pockets.

It has nothing to do with safety.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2022, 12:31:05 PM »
Democrats want to defund the police and military so they can funnel the budget money into their own pockets.

It has nothing to do with safety.

Affirmative.

Anyone remember what went down in Seattle in 2020?  Shortly after police were driven out, citizens begged them to come back and restore order :/

A friend of mine has a delusional kid who thinks police shouldn't carry firearms.  I told the kid she was right; that way, my cop friend Sean Clark, his partner, and countless others like them would've stood such a better chance of not being executed by a fucking animal.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/18829-police-officer-sean-robert-clark

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2022, 12:59:18 PM »
They say they're imagining a police free future...LOL

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2022, 01:12:48 PM »
Affirmative.

Anyone remember what went down in Seattle in 2020?  Shortly after police were driven out, citizens begged them to come back and restore order :/

A friend of mine has a delusional kid who thinks police shouldn't carry firearms.  I told the kid she was right; that way, my cop friend Sean Clark, his partner, and countless others like them would've stood such a better chance of not being executed by a fucking animal.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/18829-police-officer-sean-robert-clark

Twisted retard of a criminal, executes them.   ???
Hopeully  the kvnt dies horribly in prison... Unless of course soft-libturdz let him out and called him 'hero'.  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2022, 01:13:33 PM »

&t=25s   yeah, let's buy this guy more guns.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2022, 03:07:38 PM »

&t=25s   yeah, let's buy this guy more guns.

Has he killed anyone before or since that video?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2022, 03:29:37 PM »
Has he killed anyone before or since that video?

haha, the only one he ever shot was himself in the hand. what a goober.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 03:38:34 PM »

haha, the only one he ever shot was himself in the hand. what a goober.
   Gilberton’s Scary Dem-Hating Police Chief Gets Profile in Libtard-Loving New Republic
by JOEL MATHIS·
Get a compelling long read and must-have lifestyle tips in your inbox every Sunday morning — great with coffee!
EMAIL ADDRESS
Remember Mark Kessler, the rural Pennsylvania police chief last seen shooting targets and spewing profanities about “libtards” on YouTube? He’s profiled in the New Republic because, well, naturally.

The nice thing about the profile is that it deepens the existing portrait of Kessler, expanding his public image to create a Barney Fife-meets-Timothy McVeigh personality that every sane human desires to be around.

Kessler was hired as Gilberton’s sole protector 14 years ago—and the borough has turned a blind eye to his antics ever since. He once pulled a gun to break up a fight in a “packed” bar and accidentally shot himself in the hand. In another incident, he shot and killed a family’s dog, which he said was attacking him. Two years ago, he arrested and strip-searched a Gilberton councilman for using profanity in a complaint left on Kessler’s voicemail about unruly teenagers in the neighborhood.

Well, jeez, Kessler: If profanity is your standard for doing a strip search, you’d probably best drop your trousers right now.

The less-comforting news: Kessler apparently has a deep stockpile of weapons that may or may not have been subsidized by Gilberton’s taxpayers. An inventory is now being requested.

In any case, it’s not easy being a heavily armed, profanity spewing patriot:

Kessler seems torn between the desire to get his job back and the impulse to push the envelope further. On Tuesday, he told me he’s “done playing politics.” But on Wednesday, I woke up to find new, pointed denunciations of the Gilberton borough council on his website. Kessler says this whole affair has taken a toll on his marriage and his family, that he’s been receiving death threats since the controversy began. (His cell phone number is prominently displayed on his website; the voicemail message says, “To leave a death threat, press one. Otherwise, press two.”) Since he was suspended without pay, he started a GoFundMe to “help the Chief pay his bills—buy groceries to feed his kids—pay the mortgage etc.”
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 04:38:04 PM »
   Gilberton’s Scary Dem-Hating Police Chief Gets Profile in Libtard-Loving New Republic
by JOEL MATHIS·
Get a compelling long read and must-have lifestyle tips in your inbox every Sunday morning — great with coffee!
EMAIL ADDRESS
Remember Mark Kessler, the rural Pennsylvania police chief last seen shooting targets and spewing profanities about “libtards” on YouTube? He’s profiled in the New Republic because, well, naturally.

The nice thing about the profile is that it deepens the existing portrait of Kessler, expanding his public image to create a Barney Fife-meets-Timothy McVeigh personality that every sane human desires to be around.

Kessler was hired as Gilberton’s sole protector 14 years ago—and the borough has turned a blind eye to his antics ever since. He once pulled a gun to break up a fight in a “packed” bar and accidentally shot himself in the hand. In another incident, he shot and killed a family’s dog, which he said was attacking him. Two years ago, he arrested and strip-searched a Gilberton councilman for using profanity in a complaint left on Kessler’s voicemail about unruly teenagers in the neighborhood.

Well, jeez, Kessler: If profanity is your standard for doing a strip search, you’d probably best drop your trousers right now.

The less-comforting news: Kessler apparently has a deep stockpile of weapons that may or may not have been subsidized by Gilberton’s taxpayers. An inventory is now being requested.

Kessler seems torn between the desire to get his job back and the impulse to push the envelope further. On Tuesday, he told me he’s “done playing politics.” But on Wednesday, I woke up to find new, pointed denunciations of the Gilberton borough council on his website. Kessler says this whole affair has taken a toll on his marriage and his family, that he’s been receiving death threats since the controversy began. (His cell phone number is prominently displayed on his website; the voicemail message says, “To leave a death threat, press one. Otherwise, press two.”) Since he was suspended without pay, he started a GoFundMe to “help the Chief pay his bills—buy groceries to feed his kids—pay the mortgage etc.”

Ruining more threads i see.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 06:04:15 PM »
Kessler is a nutjob.

Power corrupts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 07:29:54 PM »
by JOEL MATHIS·
EMAIL ADDRESS

So, in short he’s never shot anyone before or after this video was made. Let’s keep this going because there’s a lesson to be learned

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 08:41:11 PM »

Crime rises
"Halp us!"
"Yaaaayyy!"
"Like what?"

This is 100% correct.  It's been in the works for a couple of decades now.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2022, 03:49:23 AM »
Ruining more threads i see.
   not ruining, this is related to the topic sir.  you can have your opinion I have mine. you may be suffering from FDS.
F

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2022, 07:36:02 PM »
This is 100% correct.  It's been in the works for a couple of decades now.

If our leaders weren't geniuses and experts with only our best interests in mind then they wouldn't be in charge, right? There's never been anything to indicate they're a bunch of bastards whose every action is self serving and who don't give a fuck about you.

Idk how anyone can be yay for government. At best it's a necessary evil.

Conservatives won't agree but I would defund the police because I think the vast majority would carry out any order, however disgusting, as long as they get their damn paycheck. They'd execute you and sleep like a baby that night. A small percentage are good guys but mostly they're dimbulb goons and mercenaries for politicians who spend all day hassling the citizenry. I don't feel like funding that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2022, 10:03:47 PM »

Conservatives won't agree but I would defund the police because I think the vast majority would carry out any order, however disgusting, as long as they get their damn paycheck. They'd execute you and sleep like a baby that night. A small percentage are good guys but mostly they're dimbulb goons and mercenaries for politicians who spend all day hassling the citizenry. I don't feel like funding that.

Of course we wouldn’t because there is absolutely zero basis for this accusation except for the enth percentage of bad cops for the over 800,000 active cops. And why wouldn’t they do that? Because they have families to go home too and they absolutely HATE the Mayors and DA’s are taking away their powers to do their jobs. I like you Tapeworm, but that was an absurd take.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2022, 11:39:55 PM »
Of course we wouldn’t because there is absolutely zero basis for this accusation except for the enth percentage of bad cops for the over 800,000 active cops. And why wouldn’t they do that? Because they have families to go home too and they absolutely HATE the Mayors and DA’s are taking away their powers to do their jobs. I like you Tapeworm, but that was an absurd take.

It's probably a different situation in the US. You've got a much higher risk of violent crime than Aus. What I saw going.on here was bad news. Anything a state governor thought up over his morning coffee - not allowed to leave your house, mask mandates, vax passports, no right to protest lockdowns - no legislative process or pretense of democracy at all  - the cops enforced it all. Carried out every order to hassle the shit out of ordinary people. They would have taken me to a camp if the governor ordered it. No question.

It was like Jay Inslee's private army. I don't respect badges. I respect conduct. I saw none worth respecting here so I'm done with these people and their politician bosses.

Hope you have men of better character in LE over there. They're definitely not here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2022, 02:57:15 AM »
If our leaders weren't geniuses and experts with only our best interests in mind then they wouldn't be in charge, right? There's never been anything to indicate they're a bunch of bastards whose every action is self serving and who don't give a fuck about you.

Idk how anyone can be yay for government. At best it's a necessary evil.

I would agree with you if everyone were nice but that’s obviously not the case. It’s really a lesser of two evils thing, either anarchy or the state. There’s no perfect system for imperfect beings.