Author Topic: need advice  (Read 1562 times)

trish

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
need advice
« on: April 21, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows what a good starter roid would be and at what age is to old to start. If a 50 year old in good shape and health that has been working out for a few years, has been taking creatin for a year and wants to get more definition in arms especially. what are some suggestions and the down falls or am i wasting my time. just trying to look good.   thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: need advice
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows what a good starter roid would be and at what age is to old to start. If a 50 year old in good shape and health that has been working out for a few years, has been taking creatin for a year and wants to get more definition in arms especially. what are some suggestions and the down falls or am i wasting my time. just trying to look good.   thanks

You asking for yourself, Trish?

You're a 50 year old woman asking about AAS?

Please.......elaborate.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

WannaBHuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 09:48:23 PM »
If you're a female I would steer clear of any steroids with androgenic properties...  IE pretty much all injectables and orals... except maybe Anavar...

Now if you're a 50 year old guy, my advice would be to to go to an anti-aging clinic and get a scipt for legal gear and maybe even some GH   :)   From what I hear, it really makes alot of older guys feel alot better, which is understadable when replacing deminishing test levels. 

trish

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 10:49:49 PM »
If you're a female I would steer clear of any steroids with androgenic properties...  IE pretty much all injectables and orals... except maybe Anavar...

Now if you're a 50 year old guy, my advice would be to to go to an anti-aging clinic and get a scipt for legal gear and maybe even some GH   :)   From what I hear, it really makes alot of older guys feel alot better, which is understadable when replacing deminishing test levels. 
yes i am a female please tell me more... or am i just tooo late

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 11:10:06 PM »

If you are female it is not a matter of being too late....it is a matter of being the wrong sex....

Testosterone is a male hormone, not for females....

Continue lifting and dieting, that should give you great results  :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 01:46:56 AM »

Trish,

We've been over this with other women.  Not only because you're female, but also you being 50, there is no way in hell I am giving you any recommendations for AAS use.

It's just not a good idea.... :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trish

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »
Trish,
We've been over this with other women.  Not only because you're female, but also you being 50, there is no way in hell I am giving you any recommendations for AAS use.
It's just not a good idea.... :-X

DIV

Ok I kinda knew what the answer would be. I have seen some of the weight lifters and the damage it has done. I didn't want to take it quite that far but like most people thought maybe there was something I was unaware of.
Thank you all so much for your response.

Trish