Author Topic: front- loading  (Read 1554 times)

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
front- loading
« on: April 21, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »
what is the benifit of front- loading versus pyramid on a test stack?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: front- loading
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 03:04:48 PM »
what is the benifit of front- loading versus pyramid on a test stack?

There is no benefit.

When you introduce exogenous testosterone in to the system it is in fact it's own "pre-load".  So the body only feels the huge boost in test, and when you layer down from that for your base test stack it will feel that as well and adjust accordingly.

I don't believe in front-loading.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 04:39:53 AM »
^Concur.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 08:33:13 AM »
front loading is a bunch of crap and it takes away from the base compounds you are using such as test...deca etc.... another words..... i started taking d-bol to kick off my cycle and then when i stopped taking it I lost a couple of pounds...in my opinion it makes more sense to just lett the real compounds run their course
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »
front loading is a bunch of crap and it takes away from the base compounds you are using such as test...deca etc.... another words..... i started taking d-bol to kick off my cycle and then when i stopped taking it I lost a couple of pounds...in my opinion it makes more sense to just lett the real compounds run their course

bigjohn:  I think he was referring to starting the test at a higher dosage than what would be used for the rest of the cycle--hence "frontloading" of testosterone, not "jumpstarting" the cycle with an oral such as d-bol.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 05:25:05 PM »
well then jumpstarting is a bunch of shit... thanks for the clarification there freaker
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 11:50:55 PM »
When you take into account the half-life of  Enanthate for example, frontloading with a double amount the first week provides even blood levels much faster.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:33:09 AM »
frontloading is good till test starts kick in i think it gives you that little extra boast in strength. dbol and drol are great as frontloaders.