Author Topic: Gluttony - One of the Seven Deadly Sins  (Read 3014 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Gluttony - One of the Seven Deadly Sins
« on: June 05, 2021, 10:07:53 PM »
Tonight I explored the sin of gluttony. One of the seven deadly sins. I might have been inspired to do this by bhank and his unbelievable ability to consume several pounds food, not to mention calories and yet have difficulty gaining the size he hopes to achieve someday. So, shame on you Bhank. Because it is now obvious, that your are the devil who is trying to lead folks astray.

I don't think I was planning on doing this. Although, I did buy a two pack of Filet Mignon with a total weight of a little over a half a pound, knowing full well that none of the rest of my family living here with me would have even one bite. In retrospect, maybe I was setting myself up to be a glutton all along and looking back, it seems I spent much of the day preparing to stuff my face at dinner time. I ate a really light breakfast, which consisted of a cup of Greek honey yogurt with a half a container of fresh raspberries and two cups of coffee with cream (not half and half), sans sugar.

I spent the bulk of the day gardening, which I love, but which was exhausting and I will pay dearly for it tomorrow. At 7:30 p.m. I popped a good sized russet potato in the oven to bake. My plan was to cook one of the two pieces of steak and save the other one for another meal. But I thought what the heck? Might as well cook both of them. Eight ounces of beef is nothing to what bhank consumes. If he can stuff his face with these many calories and fat at one time, so can I.

As I suspect you all well know, filet mignon is not very fatty....so a good way to cook it is to wrap bacon around the circumferance....which I did. Anyway, not to drag out this little reveal out all night, when the steak was done cooking, I cut a zucchini lenghtwise and quickly sauteed it in the same pan I'd cooked the meat in. When it was browned and still crisp. I plated my dinner, adding some butter and sour cream to the potato, then salt and peppered everything and carried it into the living room to eat, putting it on a TV tray while watching (what else?) CNN. 

I am chomping away, thinking how delicious every bite is when suddenly I felt as if I put one more fork full of food into my mouth, I would explode. And what a fucking mess that would make all over the hand knotted Turkish rug. So, I wisely picked up my plate of remaining food, went to the kitchen and put the leftovers in a sealed container for another meal.

So here's the thing, there is a slice of delicious cherry pie in the pantry begging me to eat it. Should I do it or should I wait until my stomach doesn't look like the Hindenburg?

I am seriously wondering how it is humanly possible for anyone, no matter how dedicated to gaining weight (muscle) they are, to eat the quantity of food in a day that bhank says he does. Didn't he say he eats up to 10 lbs of food daily? What a wuss am I? I cannot even begin to consume what was max 2 lbs. without feeling like I would explode. I have a relatively fast metabolism. I burned a lot of calories today. And well, if you're still following me, you've read how there is no way this could happen. If you could, would you feel like you'd committed one of the seven deadly sins? The one of gluttony.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Gluttony - One of the Seven Deadly Sins
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 10:27:12 PM »
Your retelling of this story is sinful in itself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 10:41:46 PM »
This thread has potential....

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 01:25:40 AM »
Faggotry ... Another sin you've experimented with.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 01:26:35 AM »
Prime, bhank is more  hungry because he trains a lot. But is his food intake enjoyable? Hell no

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 01:28:00 AM »
Gluttony not only refers to food, having a pussy to eat at home but still going out and sucking cocks is a also gluttony

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 02:14:07 AM »
PrimeMuscle, you watch CNN during dinner? I would have a hard time watching any news channel during dinner. I might have something on TV, but nothing that is too distracting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 02:48:41 AM »
I was eating while reading this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 02:54:21 AM »
 :D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2021, 04:00:46 AM »
Prime, being an elder statesman, you started dinner at 7:30? Usually elder folks eat at the 3 PM time, in bed by 7 PM.
Heck, I'm in bed before 8 PM every night. I'm pretty old, just not "Prime old".
I hope you were at least careful chewing, and thinking of Dusty when you were doing so, in order not to choke. :o

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2021, 04:10:00 AM »
Gluttony is sin yes but for us bodybuilders we need to eat a lot to gain muscle mass, so it's different 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2021, 05:28:36 AM »
A peter puffing polesmoker discussing sin.  Oh, brother  ::)
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 06:14:32 AM »

&t=59s      famous gluttons in the HOF
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 06:15:14 AM »
Gluttony is sin yes but for us bodybuilders we need to eat a lot to gain muscle mass, so it's different 
YES,we are all on the road to three bills together.  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 06:25:53 AM »

other nominees for the glutton HOF
F

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 06:29:22 AM »

very similar to Goodrum's video intros.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 06:41:38 AM »
very similar to Goodrum's video intros.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 06:48:12 AM »
Gluttony not only refers to food, having a pussy to eat at home but still going out and sucking cocks is a also gluttony

other bodybuilders go to the supermarket to acquire extra protein, but Primemuscle found another option.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 07:00:36 AM »
You can't just have a light breakfast and lunch then eat a big dinner and think you are eating. You have to have a big breakfast a big lunch and 2 big dinners. Also a lot of the daily weight fluctuation is water when you are drinking a lot of fluids your body doesn't hold onto it and it is in and out. I drink fluids upon waking. A gallon of water is 8lbs an athlete in training can gain and lose a gallon a day. I probably get up to piss 3 times a night. You have to be constantly eating vs just planning a big meal.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 07:02:41 AM »

Pride, greed, envy and gluttony all apply to bodybuilders. HTH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »

Pride, greed, envy and gluttony all apply to bodybuilders. HTH

Perhaps Fear of death? We are all constantly dying wasting away some call it gluttony. I call it fighting against starvation that is constantly trying to kill us. You literally will die if you do nothing your body will literally eat itself you have to constantly keep adding food and water just to stay alive. I can't even post my weight today it is too depressing. We had a kids birthday party here yesterday. I was exhausted after I passed out mid afternoon missing my meals.

I woke up at 10:30pm l10lbs lighter than my minimum evening weight and 2-3lbs less than my recent morning weight. I started eating in a panic and added half a dozen pounds back but it was too late I could not get back to my evening weight before falling back asleep at 2am. I woke up this morning 3lbs light I have been eating and adding the weight back and rehydrating but its too late I was unable to hold and had a setback. Yes I am hopefully leaner now at this weight than before but thats the point my body won't hold the weight. I can eat a ton but if I miss a meal or two it's a massive setback. You have to keep eating nonstop. I am literally staying up late sometimes to finish eating for the day. You can't just try you must do. And I am not just lighter I am sore today the lack of food has hurt my workout recovery

Perhaps its time to stop to accept my small old frailness to throw away the scale no I think not I will have another plate of sausage and gravy biscuits

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 07:56:16 AM »
Perhaps Fear of death? We are all constantly dying wasting away some call it gluttony. I call it fighting against starvation that is constantly trying to kill us. You literally will die if you do nothing your body will literally eat itself you have to constantly keep adding food and water just to stay alive. I can't even post my weight today it is too depressing. We had a kids birthday party here yesterday. I was exhausted after I passed out mid afternoon missing my meals.

I woke up at 10:30pm l10lbs lighter than my minimum evening weight and 2-3lbs less than my recent morning weight. I started eating in a panic and added half a dozen pounds back but it was too late I could not get back to my evening weight before falling back asleep at 2am. I woke up this morning 3lbs light I have been eating and adding the weight back and rehydrating but its too late I was unable to hold and had a setback. Yes I am hopefully leaner now at this weight than before but thats the point my body won't hold the weight. I can eat a ton but if I miss a meal or two it's a massive setback. You have to keep eating nonstop. I am literally staying up late sometimes to finish eating for the day. You can't just try you must do. And I am not just lighter I am sore today the lack of food has hurt my workout recovery

Perhaps its time to stop to accept my small old frailness to throw away the scale no I think not I will have another plate of sausage and gravy biscuits

Post a video of you weighing yourself in the morning showing you’re 10 pounds lighter than the night before.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 08:11:52 AM »
Why would I post a video of me being shamefully light??? I am going to at least only post weigh in videos with a full bloated belly.  I have set high water marks now I can't go backwards. But yes I can't beat the high water mark everyday my body does not let me just get fat. Give me a couple days on the next progress report if you want results

Not only is it uncomfortable to eat that much but I am also having some edema in my ankles I am going to have to add some cardio planning a beach walk this afternoon. I may have to shed some of the water and also just give my digestive track a break for a few days.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 08:32:27 AM »

&t=59s      famous gluttons in the HOF

Funk, one of my favorite scenes ever. !!! :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 08:49:55 AM »
Why would I post a video of me being shamefully light??? I am going to at least only post weigh in videos with a full bloated belly.  I have set high water marks now I can't go backwards. But yes I can't beat the high water mark everyday my body does not let me just get fat. Give me a couple days on the next progress report if you want results

Not only is it uncomfortable to eat that much but I am also having some edema in my ankles I am going to have to add some cardio planning a beach walk this afternoon. I may have to shed some of the water and also just give my digestive track a break for a few days.

Why would it matter? "You" post videos of your weight. You publicly say you're lighter in the morning, why would that be shameful?

Walter has called you a gimmick that has hacked someone's Facebook account, you can prove you're not by posting a video where you name Getbig members as you were asked but you wont for one reason or another.....

It's been a good run Bhank.