Author Topic: A message to a member.....he knows who he is  (Read 9840 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: A message to a member.....he knows who he is
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2021, 07:59:52 AM »
Notice no flex in the shade casually driving a boat yesterday not 2004 prepping for a show. 218lbs in this pic yesterday and you can still see I am in shape
All Growth Hormone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2021, 08:12:12 AM »
All Growth Hormone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

What is all Growth Hormone Wes? You can't accuse me of being all drugs and not being in shape. Ever hear the phrase "No I am not on steroids but thanks for asking"?????? It is the same damn concept if you are accusing me of being all drugs you are complementing my build at the same damn time.

We also know you admit to taking massive amounts of PEDS to achieve your physique from a decade ago you keep showing. Should we all just say all PEDS? Is that how you justify your current build? Would you like us to judge you as a natural? We can all understand you are 66 and had health issue. Well Ronnie broke his back and was giving bicep flexes from the hospital. Being in some kind of shape despite injury and age is actually cooler than showing a 10 year old grainy photo.

Bodybuilding is about living in the today training and eating well and feeling good today. Bruce Lee said you are no longer a black belt if you are not in shape and he had a valid point.

Real True Bodybuilding is about applying all that knowledge we thought was for getting big and using it to maintain our health and strength for decades to recover from injuries and illness not plastic trophies. 

The training you do now for LIFE is what actually counts the most not the prepping for shows and trophies you did then

Being in some kind of shape at 66 is more impressive and important than being a bodybuilding champion at 25-35 LIFE is what actually matters and counts

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2021, 08:50:12 AM »
What is all Growth Hormone Wes? You can't accuse me of being all drugs and not being in shape. Ever hear the phrase "No I am not on steroids but thanks for asking"?????? It is the same damn concept if you are accusing me of being all drugs you are complementing my build at the same damn time.

We also know you admit to taking massive amounts of PEDS to achieve your physique from a decade ago you keep showing. Should we all just say all PEDS? Is that how you justify your current build? Would you like us to judge you as a natural? We can all understand you are 66 and had health issue. Well Ronnie broke his back and was giving bicep flexes from the hospital. Being in some kind of shape despite injury and age is actually cooler than showing a 10 year old grainy photo.

Bodybuilding is about living in the today training and eating well and feeling good today. Bruce Lee said you are no longer a black belt if you are not in shape and he had a valid point.

Real True Bodybuilding is about applying all that knowledge we thought was for getting big and using it to maintain our health and strength for decades to recover from injuries and illness not plastic trophies. 

The training you do now for LIFE is what actually counts the most not the prepping for shows and trophies you did then

Being in some kind of shape at 66 is more impressive and important than being a bodybuilding champion at 25-35 LIFE is what actually matters and counts
I have used roids but never relied on them, and would build up to a fairly high amount (for me anyway....some would call it miniscule) but only during a contest prep in an effort to hold on to muscle as I lost fat..............I`d stay at that amount for 2-3 weeks then taper my drug use way way down........I never deviated from my diet which was insanely strict.........I trained like a fucking animal 6 days a week and did cardio 6-7 days a week.........my diet was stringent and my training was brutal.... non-stop giant-sets or tri-sets adding weight to each set as I went along, no rest until all 3-6 exercises were completed then I would add weight to each exercise and do it again for 4-5 cycles,adding weight each time then dropping weight on the last one and just pumping out high reps.

I never was one to solely rely on drugs or I would have gotten much much bigger than I was..........in the off-season all I took was Test or D-Bol in low amounts.....I am not a good responder to gear anyway.

I was dedicated and focused to the max,and had a reputation in my hometown for killing my training partners..........my theme song when they would quit was "another one bites the dust"

You yourself admitted to using GH and we all know that your diet can be fairly crappy and you can still remain somewhat lean or very lean depending upon how much you`re taking.

I got ripped from hard work.................... .......for one contest I built muscle but my waist went from a whopping 32 inches down to 27 inches and I got bigger everywhere else.

Legs alway sucked but I trained them like a freak using every rep scheme and training scenario you can think of.

I come from 2 hardcore gyms in my hometown where there were 2 Mr. Universe winners,2 Mr. America winners,1 Mr. World,3 World Arm Wrestling champions and tons of regional,state,national and international level competitors who always did well.

If you trained like a kunt you would be laughed out of the gym.

Trust me I could train with Arnold or Ronnie just using equally heavy weights for me of course, and I will state emphatically that I would have trained you into the ground on any day of the week..............well into my late 50`s.

AND I WILL LOOK GREAT AT 66...........DON`T EVER DOUBT MY ABILITY TO GET INTO SHAPE AS I AM THE COMEBACK KING !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2021, 08:54:41 AM »
"AND I WILL LOOK GREAT AT 66...........DON`T EVER DOUBT MY ABILITY TO GET INTO SHAPE AS I AM THE COMEBACK KING !"

We are all eagerly awaiting the great resurrection. Any progress pics or is this a final product only thing? Is there going to be debutante type ball  where we should expect to see the unveiling of Wes version 6.0?

Did you workout this week is this like an ongoing thing or a future plan?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2021, 09:01:36 AM »
"AND I WILL LOOK GREAT AT 66...........DON`T EVER DOUBT MY ABILITY TO GET INTO SHAPE AS I AM THE COMEBACK KING !"

We are all eagerly awaiting the great resurrection
Dude I was a really bad alcoholic years ago and would look great then get depressed start drinking look like a skinny bum,hit bottom then come back after 3-4 months benching double bodyweight and making guys who laughed at me cry during our training sessions................ ..........it was my way of getting them into the best shape of their lives while at the same time inflicting pain on them for belittling me behind my back.

THAT WAS MY COMEBACK AND I DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES UNFORTUNATELY.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND I WILL LOOK GREAT AGAIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE MINDSET I HAVE SONNY BOY !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2021, 09:10:51 AM »
Dude I was a really bad alcoholic years ago and would look great then get depressed start drinking look like a skinny bum,hit bottom then come back after 3-4 months benching double bodyweight and making guys who laughed at me cry during our training sessions................ ..........it was my way of getting them into the best shape of their lives while at the same time inflicting pain on them for belittling me behind my back.

THAT WAS MY COMEBACK AND I DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES UNFORTUNATELY.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND I WILL LOOK GREAT AGAIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE MINDSET I HAVE SONNY BOY !!

You should look decent now today regardless. You can't just take time off then get back in shape as you get older and older you have to stay in some kind of shape. What kind of shape have you stayed in that is the question here.   Also you get zero credit for you or your buddies crying or throwing up or inflicting pain on each other during a workout. Stupid ego training shit like that is why I train alone at home

Crickets

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2021, 09:16:50 AM »
Dude,I`m closer to 70 than I am 65 and hadn`t trained in 5 years.........I still look OK but once I get the ball rolling again you will respect my work ethic.

Do  you expect me to look fantastic because I don`t but I will in time...........my breathing is compromised my own fault not an excuse, but that won`t stop me at all just another hurdle for me to jump over as I have always done.

I`m done talking to you Mr. Silver Spoons I`ll let my future results speak for themselves.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2021, 09:20:26 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=657541.msg9288485#msg9288485

Cool stories but you are 46 in your favorite pic according to you on that thread so that is 20 years ago. Lets start posting some current pics and current training programs at 66 that would be more educational to everyone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
Dude,I`m closer to 70 than I am 65 and hadn`t trained in 5 years.........I still look OK but once I get the ball rolling again you will respect my work ethic.

Do  you expect me to look fantastic because I don`t but I will in time...........my breathing is compromised my own fault not an excuse, but that won`t stop me at all just another hurdle for me to jump over as I have always done.

I`m done talking to you Mr. Silver Spoon I`ll let my future results speak for themselves.

5 years really WTF Coleman was doing reps while they still had surgical IVS hooked up to him in the Hospital. You can do something but have done nothing for 5 years are you kidding start doing something today not tomorrow not next week get the fuck off the computer and start doing some reps. Your breathing is compromised and you are old got it do what you can you can do something. Anything is better than nothing and you are doing nothing talking about what you did 20 years ago. Your bodybuilding card is confiscated you don't get it back until you start training. Fucking ridiculous talking all this shit when you don't even lift

I expect you to be able to share a pic from this year in some kind of shape

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2021, 09:27:10 AM »

I`m done talking to you Mr. Silver Spoon I`ll let my future results speak for themselves.

Yeah I will let my actual results today speak for themselves vs a theoretical future or decades old past

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2021, 09:39:33 AM »
Notice no flex in the shade casually driving a boat yesterday not 2004 prepping for a show. 218lbs in this pic yesterday and you can still see I am in shape
I've seen a million guys with the same build as you on construction jobs my whole life. Lean dudes that work manual labor and never set foot inside a gym in their entire life. You trying to compare yourself to guys that have actually competed in hilarious and delusional

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2021, 09:46:37 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2021, 09:50:58 AM »
I've seen a million guys with the same build as you on construction jobs my whole life. Lean dudes that work manual labor and never set foot inside a gym in their entire life. You trying to compare yourself to guys that have actually competed in hilarious and delusional

Wes doesn't even lift he hasn't worked out in 5 years and is showing a 20 year old photo

I also do not work manual labor and I am way bigger than a lean construction dude

I would have to cut 13lbs to get to Joe contest weight pic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2021, 09:53:00 AM »

Here is an idea lets see what you look like today? Everyone is talking mad shit no one else is posting current pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2021, 09:57:16 AM »
I will be at the Olympia Expo in a tank top if any get biggers have the balls to stand next to me for a pic for a size comparison

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2021, 09:57:59 AM »
5 years really WTF Coleman was doing reps while they still had surgical IVS hooked up to him in the Hospital. You can do something but have done nothing for 5 years are you kidding start doing something today not tomorrow not next week get the fuck off the computer and start doing some reps. Your breathing is compromised and you are old got it do what you can you can do something. Anything is better than nothing and you are doing nothing talking about what you did 20 years ago. Your bodybuilding card is confiscated you don't get it back until you start training. Fucking ridiculous talking all this shit when you don't even lift

I expect you to be able to share a pic from this year in some kind of shape
I dont take orders from you and have nothing to prove to you but you have helped me more than you know.

I`ve been training for a month or so now..................... just wait, you`ll see .....and I`m old enough to be Ronnies father as well as yours........he should be recuperating not lifting.

After lung Cancer you kinda` feel a little depressed and for some reason recouperating and getting my head back in a positive frame of mind seemed like a better idea than trying to bench 405.

I didn`t just stub my toe you know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
I will be at the Olympia Expo in a tank top if any get biggers have the balls to stand next to me for a pic for a size comparison

Have a great time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2021, 10:07:17 AM »
Cool stories but you are 46 in your favorite pic according to you on that thread so that is 20 years ago. Lets start posting some current pics and current training programs at 66 that would be more educational to everyone.
Your ass wont even be training at 66 so shut the fuck up you wannabe.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2021, 10:13:39 AM »
Almost no one trains at that age.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2021, 10:33:27 AM »

You don't even lift wtf are you talking about 5 years since you trained?? How the fuck do you even come on this board??? I have trained my entire life that will never change

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2021, 10:36:09 AM »
Almost no one trains at that age.

Oh I am sorry didn't realize you aspired to be like everyone else training is a life long journey it doesn't end until you are dead. I don't care if he lifts weights or does pushups or swim laps but he should be doing something and in some kind of shape and he isn't. Instead he just shows 20 year old photos and talks about the good old days. Fuck that when I am 66 I will post a pic of me at 66 with my training and diet not talk about wtf I did at 45 all day when I could actually be doing something at 66 in that time. Wes does not even lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2021, 10:38:52 AM »
I dont take orders from you and have nothing to prove to you but you have helped me more than you know.

I`ve been training for a month or so now..................... just wait, you`ll see .....and I`m old enough to be Ronnies father as well as yours........he should be recuperating not lifting.

After lung Cancer you kinda` feel a little depressed and for some reason recouperating and getting my head back in a positive frame of mind seemed like a better idea than trying to bench 405.

I didn`t just stub my toe you know.

Great glad I managed to motivate you to actually train you are welcome. No one said try and bench 405lbs but try to get your godamn endorphins flowing would be a start instead of just hating on others who are currently training

Working out is how you recuperate

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »
Oh I am sorry didn't realize you aspired to be like everyone else training is a life long journey it doesn't end until you are dead. I don't care if he lifts weights or does pushups or swim laps but he should be doing something and in some kind of shape and he isn't. Instead he just shows 20 year old photos and talks about the good old days. Fuck that when I am 66 I will post a pic of me at 66 with my training and diet not talk about wtf I did at 45 all day when I could actually be doing something at 66 in that time. Wes does not even lift
You won't be alive at 66.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2021, 11:18:55 AM »
You won't be alive at 66.

I don't drink or party at all. I surf, snowboard, swim, and play golf in addition to lifting weights. I probably do at least 10 hours a week of some type of athletic activity and have for years. I went a year in Maui kiteboarding every single day in addition to lifting. I get 50+ days a year on the mountain snowboarding when healthy.  I am in actual shape my arteries my heart BP cholesterol are all great. My gym is in my house and I work from home. Out lasting everyone has been my plan all along long after everyone else gives up I will still be in my prime