Author Topic: Lets see those wheels  (Read 9529 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Lets see those wheels
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2021, 04:58:26 PM »
Yeah my 80 year old moms social security is paying my bills gtfo. I make post about training and bodybuilding and y'all want to talk about my taxes and family issues wtf is wrong with you people. Do I ask for your tax returns or mention your personal relationships fuck no. Stay off my godamn threads and go make your own about that shit

Bro you came on here guns blazing. This is Getbig. You've backed up your stories but this place will humble you or they'll force you to leave.

Dont get worked up,  you're living your best life why care that you're not loved here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2021, 05:00:08 PM »
Bro you came on here guns blazing. This is Getbig. You've backed up your stories but this place will humble you or they'll force you to leave.

Dont get worked up,  you're living your best life why care that you're not loved here.

Shush…Primehomosexual will love that bald skinny twink “long time.”

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2021, 05:01:26 PM »
Shush…Primehomosexual will love that bald skinny twink “long time.”

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2021, 05:15:32 PM »

There are always lines. You don't talk about other peoples families that shit is fucked up. And no one wants to listen to Walter constantly talk about gay shit its just nasty wtf is wrong with you people how do you not know the difference

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2021, 05:30:34 PM »
There are always lines. You don't talk about other peoples families that shit is fucked up. And no one wants to listen to Walter constantly talk about gay shit its just nasty wtf is wrong with you people how do you not know the difference
You seem like a nice enough fellow bhank.  But here’s the reality, you exposed yourself to this place and now like it or not, you’ve sort of become the new punching bag.  It’s just how getbig works.  The more you fight the tougher on you it will be.  For what it’s worth, I personally think you have a good build.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2021, 05:35:33 PM »
You seem like a nice enough fellow bhank.  But here’s the reality, you exposed yourself to this place and now like it or not, you’ve sort of become the new punching bag.  It’s just how getbig works.  The more you fight the tougher on you it will be.  For what it’s worth, I personally think you have a good build.

This.

He does have a good build and is lean but that doesn't mean he is an elite bodybuilder. It's no different than a black belt in judo saying they'd be a top local MMA fighter.

You actually have to compete to compare.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2021, 05:39:25 PM »
This.

He does have a good build and is lean but that doesn't mean he is an elite bodybuilder. It's no different than a black belt in judo saying they'd be a top local MMA fighter.

You actually have to compete to compare.

Who said anything about being an elite bodybuilder but lets not pretend Wes and Jswift are elite bodybuilders. For 43 I am in elite shape a lot of so called elite bodybuilders are retired and look like shit by 35.

Although I will say I have put on 4.4lbs in the last 3 hours 224.6 right now everything is just blowing up. I went up then came back down body is filling back up again. I am 14lbs heavier now than I was Monday morning after boating on the 4th.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2021, 05:49:52 PM »
Bit of a grey area, care to explain? Piece of shit?

03-19-2021   50B-4.1(A)   DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
03-19-2021   14-33(C)(2)   ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

https://wakecounty-mugshots.com/brian-hankins-mugshot-03-21-2021-161500-wake-county-north-carolina/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2021, 05:54:10 PM »

https://wakecounty-mugshots.com/brian-hankins-mugshot-03-21-2021-161500-wake-county-north-carolina/
;D
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2021, 05:55:10 PM »

Nope.

You act like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole.

You hit your wife, you get treated like a wifebeater.

You’re not special, you skinny bald fucking twink. You come on here with 100’s of posts of pure bullshit every day and you ruin every thread by making it about you.

Well now you have the attention you were craving, wifebeater.
Now you can troll for cock in your gaylord shorts, wifebeater.
Now you can lie and bullshit about your diet and training, wifebeater.

You can build a thousand houses and no one calls you a carpenter, but if you beat one wife, or suck one cock, everyone calls you a wifebeating homo.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2021, 05:56:19 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2021, 05:58:39 PM »
I don’t know if bhank did what he was charged with. I’ll just say this I hate woman beaters and I’ve thrown a few a beating in my time but I will say that some women make shit up to spite their exes so who knows what to believe.  I will take his word that he didn’t do it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2021, 05:58:45 PM »
;D

Yeah I posted already asshole these were dismissed and expunged as the incident was caught on police video. I even posted the damn video of the incident that cleared me and the courts finding of fact that she  caused the altercation again notice dismissed a month later and expunged a month after that.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2021, 05:59:24 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2021, 06:02:18 PM »
Nope.

You act like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole.

You hit your wife, you get treated like a wifebeater.

You’re not special, you skinny bald fucking twink. You come on here with 100’s of posts of pure bullshit every day and you ruin every thread by making it about you.

Well now you have the attention you were craving, wifebeater.
Now you can troll for cock in your gaylord shorts, wifebeater.
Now you can lie and bullshit about your diet and training, wifebeater.

You can build a thousand houses and no one calls you a carpenter, but if you beat one wife, or suck one cock, everyone calls you a wifebeating homo.

I know who you are you are the skinny dude that came hating on my youtube. You talk a lot of shit knowing damn well you are just a geek who doesnt lift hiding behind a computer. I have never hit a woman in my life I even posted the fucking video you have seen it you are just a hater spreading lies.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2021, 06:04:53 PM »
I know who you are you are the skinny dude that came hating on my youtube. You talk a lot of shit knowing damn well you are just a geek who doesnt lift hiding behind a computer.

I know who you are.

From your arrest record for beating your wife.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2021, 06:05:42 PM »
I know who you are.

From your arrest record for beating your wife.

Not my wife and again what fucking part of dismissed without a trial because the incident was caught on camera and I was exonerated do you not get????????

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »
Yeah I posted already asshole these were dismissed and expunged as the incident was caught on police video. I even posted the damn video of the incident that cleared me and the courts finding of fact that she  caused the altercation again notice dismissed a month later and expunged a month after that.

Might want to pull / redact that. There's a lot of personal info on it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2021, 06:13:39 PM »
Not my wife and again what fucking part of dismissed without a trial because the incident was caught on camera and I was exonerated do you not get????????

As far as I'm concerned you've gone above and beyond in proving your innocence.  No need for you to further respond to debunked allegations.  Just my $0.02.  Keep doing you Bhank. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2021, 06:14:58 PM »
Might want to pull / redact that. There's a lot of personal info on it.

No I am tired of being slandered I have a right to defend myself against lies. Here is the police surveillence video. I am being followed to my car and assaulted as I am trying to leave a custody exchange with my child at the appointed time and place of the exchange. The courts have already ruled I did nothing wrong. No one is going to call me a woman beater without recourse that is a fucking slanderous lie.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2021, 06:34:00 PM »
No I am tired of being slandered I have a right to defend myself against lies. Here is the police surveillence video. I am being followed to my car and assaulted as I am trying to leave a custody exchange with my child at the appointed time and place of the exchange. The courts have already ruled I did nothing wrong. No one is going to call me a woman beater without recourse that is a fucking slanderous lie.

Immature fucks all of you for acting like that in front of your son. You aggressively took your son which provoked them, they were ready for a fight. You’re 43 acting like 23. Not cool!
T

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2021, 06:39:02 PM »

Yeah, but why was she so unhappy with you? What was going on?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2021, 06:46:13 PM »
Who said anything about being an elite bodybuilder but lets not pretend Wes and Jswift are elite bodybuilders. For 43 I am in elite shape a lot of so called elite bodybuilders are retired and look like shit by 35.

Although I will say I have put on 4.4lbs in the last 3 hours 224.6 right now everything is just blowing up. I went up then came back down body is filling back up again. I am 14lbs heavier now than I was Monday morning after boating on the 4th.

Fair enough.

I think my point should have been you saying you'd beat Jeff and Wes in a contest even though you've never done one.

You look good. Dont let the trolling get to you.  Remember no one here is going to tell you you're great, especially if you're letting us know you think you are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2021, 06:47:06 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ ..................FUCKFA CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2021, 07:12:33 PM »
No I am tired of being slandered I have a right to defend myself against lies. Here is the police surveillence video. I am being followed to my car and assaulted as I am trying to leave a custody exchange with my child at the appointed time and place of the exchange. The courts have already ruled I did nothing wrong. No one is going to call me a woman beater without intercourse that is a fucking slanderous lie.

Fixed for accuracy for Prime.