Author Topic: “Depraved” Prison Guard Sentenced for Having Sex  (Read 2913 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
“Depraved” Prison Guard Sentenced for Having Sex
« on: July 08, 2021, 10:31:05 AM »
https://breaking911.com/depraved-prison-guard-sentenced-for-having-sex-with-inmate-while-other-prisoners-watched/

“Cutting a hole in your pants to make it easier to have sex with an inmate and having intercourse in full view of 11 other inmates is something only a depraved mind could come up with,” Fresno County assistant sheriff Steve McComas said.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: “Depraved” Prison Guard Sentenced for Having Sex
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 10:35:15 AM »
https://breaking911.com/depraved-prison-guard-sentenced-for-having-sex-with-inmate-while-other-prisoners-watched/

“Cutting a hole in your pants to make it easier to have sex with an inmate and having intercourse in full view of 11 other inmates is something only a depraved mind could come up with,” Fresno County assistant sheriff Steve McComas said.

Or she just loves the BBC

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 10:35:51 AM »
Being that hot should be a disqualification for a guard at a male prison

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 01:30:00 PM »

Addicted to the dat deres
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
she just needs to identify as a man and get sent to a male prison, 210 of gang bangs.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »
she just needs to identify as a man and get sent to a male prison, 210 of gang bangs.

She may have a peen, who knows these days... Look at Michella Gorilla Obama, huge ding-a-ling...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 04:27:27 PM »
Inmates got needs.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 09:38:32 AM »
I'm more impressed with the fact that she actually got charged, then the fact that this happened. 

I work at a correctional facility in NYS, and 5 women have been essentially caught doing this where I work in the past few years, either while in the act, or there is enough proof to prove it without a shadow of a doubt.  And guess what happened to each and every one of them..... all were allowed to resign!  Two of them now work for another state agency, making pretty good money at that. 

One of the whores was actually caught sucking off a con right in his cube (by a counselor) while over 50 other inmates were in the dorm.  Believe it or not, the chick was smoking fucking hot!  By far the cutest girl who worked at the jail!  Looked better than the girl in this story, and had a giant rack too boot! LOL! The skank got heavily into drugs shortly after and died of a drug overdose last year. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 09:49:36 AM »
She was doing her part to keep the inmates healthy both physically and mentally.

Should be promoted to warden.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 02:00:24 PM »
I just cracked me one off
T

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 02:09:14 PM »
I'm more impressed with the fact that she actually got charged, then the fact that this happened. 

I work at a correctional facility in NYS, and 5 women have been essentially caught doing this where I work in the past few years, either while in the act, or there is enough proof to prove it without a shadow of a doubt.  And guess what happened to each and every one of them..... all were allowed to resign!  Two of them now work for another state agency, making pretty good money at that. 

One of the whores was actually caught sucking off a con right in his cube (by a counselor) while over 50 other inmates were in the dorm.  Believe it or not, the chick was smoking fucking hot!  By far the cutest girl who worked at the jail!  Looked better than the girl in this story, and had a giant rack too boot! LOL! The skank got heavily into drugs shortly after and died of a drug overdose last year.

You need to be posting more stories.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2021, 03:05:43 PM »
Believe it or not, the chick was smoking fucking hot!  By far the cutest girl who worked at the jail!  Looked better than the girl in this story, and had a giant rack too boot! LOL!

Pics!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 04:10:38 PM »
Doesn`t make her a bad person !!   ;D

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2021, 05:15:25 PM »
She was doing her part to keep the inmates healthy both physically and mentally.

Should be promoted to warden.

Golden post...LOL ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2021, 06:15:44 PM »

Haha good riddance

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 10:19:27 AM »
You need to be posting more stories.

You guys wouldn't believe the half of it, and would probably say I'm lying tbh! LOL! Keep in mind I haven't worked at a Max A prison in years, so my stories are tame in comparison! 

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2021, 10:23:04 AM »
Haha good riddance

That's pretty much how most people in town saw it too.  She got caught trying to break into a Walgreens to get her fix, and then less then 3 months later I saw someone post her obituary on Facebook.  Couldn't say I was very surprised. 

If you guys really want a pic, I can try to dig one up.  LOL!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 10:32:40 AM »
Anyone disappointed that this wasn't a thread about Goodrum?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 10:35:48 AM »
That's pretty much how most people in town saw it too.  She got caught trying to break into a Walgreens to get her fix, and then less then 3 months later I saw someone post her obituary on Facebook.  Couldn't say I was very surprised. 

If you guys really want a pic, I can try to dig one up.  LOL!

What was her ethnicity? What about the prisoner?

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2021, 12:47:11 PM »
What was her ethnicity? What about the prisoner?

She was white (I live in a 99% white area), and the con was a dindu.  There was also rumor that she was fucking around with WAY more than one inmate!  As one of my cons asked me to move him to the dorm she was working.  I asked him why, since I knew that two of his fellow gangbanger buddies from the streets were in the dorm he was in (and I worked), so I was surprised he would want to be moved to another dorm. 
The fucking idiot legit says to me "C.O.... promise you won't tell??? Ms L. is fucking half of the dorm on the midnight shift when she works overnight!!!!  I couldn't fucking believe he told me, knowing that I was gonna tell him to fuck off about getting moved after that comment. 

Then I looked into it a little and it was pretty much 100% confirmed.  She worked 3-11 single shifts, but would take overtime as often as the facility would give it to her, but ONLY on her dorm.  She would legit tell the SGT that she would take the overtime, but only if they could guarantee that they would put her on her dorm, and they did... every single time!  Think about it, that skank was going to work and getting paid around $60 an hour to go into work and get fucked all night long, unreal!

I actually asked a con in the yard that was in her dorm, but was in mine for almost a year before that.  The fucker looks at me and says "C.O. I don't know what you're talking about", all the while he had a shit eating grin on his face! This is a common prison method where an inmate can say they didn't tell you shit (and technically they didn't), in case another con is listening, but in reality they told you all you wanted to know. LOL!

The reason shit like this isn't a joke, is because the female officer will eventually get played and extorted by either the con they are fucking, or by another one who finds out about it.  Typically they start  by being forced into putting money into a cons account, then bringing in vodka for the con in a water bottle, and then either start bringing in drugs, and eventually get forced into bringing in weapons.  Usually ceramic scalpels, since they don't set off a metal detector.  This happened twice in my facility in the last year, and both females were allowed to resign.  The rest of us couldn't fucking believe it, especially considering the amount of evidence on one of them was shocking!  It almost always ends up in a dangerous situation, and we find out about it because another con in the dorm will get scared by all the shit going on, and drop a rat note.  Either to the dorm officer, or he'll write directly to the Captain. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2021, 01:13:55 PM »
Some women are a pos

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2021, 01:37:45 PM »
She was white (I live in a 99% white area), and the con was a dindu.  There was also rumor that she was fucking around with WAY more than one inmate!  As one of my cons asked me to move him to the dorm she was working.  I asked him why, since I knew that two of his fellow gangbanger buddies from the streets were in the dorm he was in (and I worked), so I was surprised he would want to be moved to another dorm. 
The fucking idiot legit says to me "C.O.... promise you won't tell??? Ms L. is fucking half of the dorm on the midnight shift when she works overnight!!!!  I couldn't fucking believe he told me, knowing that I was gonna tell him to fuck off about getting moved after that comment. 

Then I looked into it a little and it was pretty much 100% confirmed.  She worked 3-11 single shifts, but would take overtime as often as the facility would give it to her, but ONLY on her dorm.  She would legit tell the SGT that she would take the overtime, but only if they could guarantee that they would put her on her dorm, and they did... every single time!  Think about it, that skank was going to work and getting paid around $60 an hour to go into work and get fucked all night long, unreal!

I actually asked a con in the yard that was in her dorm, but was in mine for almost a year before that.  The fucker looks at me and says "C.O. I don't know what you're talking about", all the while he had a shit eating grin on his face! This is a common prison method where an inmate can say they didn't tell you shit (and technically they didn't), in case another con is listening, but in reality they told you all you wanted to know. LOL!

The reason shit like this isn't a joke, is because the female officer will eventually get played and extorted by either the con they are fucking, or by another one who finds out about it.  Typically they start  by being forced into putting money into a cons account, then bringing in vodka for the con in a water bottle, and then either start bringing in drugs, and eventually get forced into bringing in weapons.  Usually ceramic scalpels, since they don't set off a metal detector.  This happened twice in my facility in the last year, and both females were allowed to resign.  The rest of us couldn't fucking believe it, especially considering the amount of evidence on one of them was shocking!  It almost always ends up in a dangerous situation, and we find out about it because another con in the dorm will get scared by all the shit going on, and drop a rat note.  Either to the dorm officer, or he'll write directly to the Captain.

Top 1% Getbig post.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2021, 02:01:04 PM »
Great stories by lightweight83, glad I checked back in on this thread.

Would be great to pound out the thot in OP even if prison bars were in the way.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2021, 02:15:15 PM »

What did Ms L look like?

Fat or?
Q

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2021, 02:16:15 PM »
Great stories by lightweight83, glad I checked back in on this thread.

Would be great to pound out the thot in OP even if prison bars were in the way.

Glad you guys enjoyed learning about a shit hole environment that you will hopefully never experience.  In reality, women should NEVER work in a men's facility, and men should NEVER work in a female facility!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before you f*ckers start running your ball washer, I have never worked in a female facility, but a buddy of mine who I now work with used to work at Taconic years ago, and he said that it was a straight up fuck fest! LOL! I doubt it's like that anymore, since female facilities have cameras damn near everywhere at this point, and mostly just to stop the C.O's from smashing all the decent looking cons! LOLLLLLLL!