Author Topic: Fox News has mentioned 'critical race theory' nearly 1300 times since March 2021  (Read 1675 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fox News has mentioned 'critical race theory' nearly 1300 times since March, according to watchdog study

"Critical race theory is a practice. It's an approach to grappling with a history of white supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," said Kimberlé Crenshaw, a founding critical race theorist and a law professor at UCLA and Columbia University, told CNN last year.

Although critical race theory is not part of K-12 education in the US, local squabbles and highly specific campus incidents have been at the heart of Fox's coverage.

The critical race theory segments dovetail with the network's other big focus in 2021, cancel culture.

Unlike when former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were the leaders of the Democratic Party, President Joe Biden has proven more difficult for the network's most viewed opinion hosts to caricaturize.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-critical-race-theory-mentions-thousand-study-2021-6

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Maybe because it is toxic poison adding on to an already failed situation run by liberal failures? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Maybe because it is toxic poison adding on to an already failed situation run by liberal failures?

Yeah, and now check it against "Russian collusion" and "Mueller report".
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Nope
Just another phony baloney "crisis" made up by right wing activists
You idiots fall for this shit every time
They tell you to jump and you a jump

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-inquiry/how-a-conservative-activist-invented-the-conflict-over-critical-race-theory

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-critical-race-theory-mentions-thousand-study-2021-6

The article is a lie. There are over 400 schools in the country that is being taught CRT, one of those schools is in the district within my city. Why do you think there’s pushback from parents and some teachers all over the country? You’ll fucking believe anything

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nope
Just another phony baloney "crisis" made up by right wing activists
You idiots fall for this shit every time
They tell you to jump and you a jump

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-inquiry/how-a-conservative-activist-invented-the-conflict-over-critical-race-theory

In my state of NY the education system is a complete failure run by left wing nuts.  I think the issue is that we should have students at least able to read , write, do math, point out basic items on a world map, etc vs learning how horrible the USA is. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The article is a lie. There are over 400 schools in the country that is being taught CRT, one of those schools is in the district within my city. Why do you think there’s pushback from parents and some teachers all over the country? You’ll fucking believe anything

are any of them K-12?

post the list of the "over 400 schools"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
are any of them K-12?

post the list of the "over 400 schools"

Yes

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes

post the list and we'll see if you are a liar or not

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Why don't you two keep your fights and squabbles to your thread on the main page so you can hit the historic 100 page mark?

Also - please.   Clean the mess! 

:D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why don't you two keep your fights and squabbles to your thread on the main page so you can hit the historic 100 page mark?

Also - please.   Clean the mess! 

:D ;D

I'm waiting for THE LIAR to post a link

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

All 14,000, Karl?

July 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1411473898491678720

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/national-education-association-votes-to-push-critical-race-theory-into-k-12-schools-across-the-country/

This being said...remove you’re communist loving ass from my country and leave our kids alone you fucking coward
Waiting for your dumbass remark

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
All 14,000, Karl?

July 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1411473898491678720

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/national-education-association-votes-to-push-critical-race-theory-into-k-12-schools-across-the-country/

This being said...remove you’re communist loving ass from my country and leave our kids alone you fucking coward
Waiting for your dumbass remark

thanks for post and PROVING THAT YOU LIED

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
thanks for post and PROVING THAT YOU LIED

Sure Karl. Your dumb ass didn’t even read it. Tell me, Karl. I will always own your ass...ALWAYS.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sure Karl. Your dumb ass didn’t even read it. Tell me, Karl. I will always own your ass...ALWAYS

I'll make this really easy for you

List the name of one single K-12 school where critical race theory is taught

just one school

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I will always own your ass...ALWAYS.

This view was popular in the southern US states circa 1861  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'll make this really easy for you

List the name of one single K-12 school where critical race theory is taught

just one school

I told you and since I’m involved do you actually think I’m stupid enough to name the school on this fucked up site where NO ONE can be trusted especially with the likes of. Communist sympathizers like you? I can actually name at least 10.

Hey Karl, do actually think the classes are named “Critical Race Theory 101” is that how you think it works?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I told you and since I’m involved do you actually think I’m stupid enough to name the school on this fucked up site where NO ONE can be trusted especially with the likes of. Communist sympathizers like you? I can actually name at least 10.

Hey Karl, do actually think the classes are named “Critical Race Theory 101” is that how you think it works?

Just because this guys LIES in a tweet doesn't help you

Just name one single k-12 school where CRT is taught

That should be easy provided you're not a liar (or passing along lies)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This view was popular in the southern US states circa 1861  ;D

Thanks for that (as irrelevant as it is)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Just because this guys LIES in a tweet doesn't help you

Just name one single k-12 school where CRT is taught

That should be easy provided you're not a liar (or passing along lies)

See, this is why you shouldn’t be on here. You’re a troll and a fuckin stupid one at that. I’d almost want to replace you with Josh

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
All I know is the folks who want to ban it, are much less retarded than the kvnts who try to teach it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All I know is the folks who want to ban it, are much less retarded than the kvnts who try to teach it.
;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
See, this is why you shouldn’t be on here. You’re a troll and a fuckin stupid one at that. I’d almost want to replace you with Josh

I read his tweet and I read other stories on this

Unions are fighting back against attacks on what they can teach about race
What Right Wing activist (such as your twitter buddy) are doing is labeling any discussion of race, racism, or discrimination as CRT to try to make it toxic

CRT is a relatively complex legal theory that has been taught for years in law school and graduate school

Here is the fact - CRT is not taught in any K-12 school in this country

If you know of one where it's currently being taught THEN POST IT HERE

I asked you 3 times now

Just post the name of a single K-12 school where CRT is currently taught

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thanks for that (as irrelevant as it is)

You really don't get the correlation between proudly  "owning someone " and 1861 in US southern states?

FYI, the main thread topic was CRT and the impact of slavery is a big deal in that curriculum .
So, I took and excerpt of your post and highlighted it to make a clever joke related to the thread.

Do you now see why it was very relevant or did a large DB fall on your head last week? ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Maybe it wouldnt be mentioned by those who oppose it, if it wasnt shoved into our kids faces each day.
Dumb-kvnt libtards  ::)

======

While some (Strawdouche) deny they are teaching CRT and/or that it exists… it’s simply not true.
These were recently given out to children and made the news when parents objected and wanted answers but were censored.
How exactly does teaching white children they are inherently racists by virtue of their skin color help fight racism?
Any white person who has children or not should be offended.
Your skin color doesn’t determine the character of your being… but they are teaching otherwise.
White ppl are racists whether they know it or not.
Well, now you know whitey.
What do you think happens when you villainize an entire group of ppl?