Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61510 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2006, 05:50:35 AM »
So you are a black chick.........I figured as much.   ::)

DIV

That is your 13th post about me in the last few hours.Literally. You are really starting to creep me out :-[

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2006, 05:55:08 AM »
Enough! Seriously! Banter between you two is fine. Bringing personal stuff is the last thing you want to do. We all know where that goes!

Yeah, 240 has a M eltdown of epic proportions, deletes half of the Y board, makes up some garbage about having a terminal illness and threatens to kill people. Is that what you meant? ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2006, 08:53:04 PM »
I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist..

tiny-tit bounty hunter

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2006, 08:54:00 PM »
omfg

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2006, 08:54:51 PM »
that's a funny one.  I have a funny pic to post.  Anyone wanna see it? ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2006, 08:55:41 PM »
YES

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »
I can't do personal attacks... but let's just say it's a lovely pic of the cutie that johnny D says you've been calling from the bathroom stalls ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2006, 09:00:20 PM »
I can't do personal attacks... but let's just say it's a lovely pic of the cutie that johnny D says you've been calling from the bathroom stalls ;)

you lost me there................... ........................ ......

John defendis??

let's see the pic!!

(i love cuties!!)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2006, 09:01:18 PM »
nope, although it would be just a ton of fun, I gotta be above the personal attacks.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2006, 09:03:29 PM »
nope, although it would be just a ton of fun, I gotta be above the personal attacks.

how is it a personal attack???

some chick i banged before i met cheri................

post it!!!!
(id like to see it!!!)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »
how is it a personal attack???

some chick i banged before i met cheri................

post it!!!!
(id like to see it!!!)

We don't have to disrespect your woman.  Sounds like you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2006, 09:08:39 PM »

dude, be a man and post the pic
Here comes the money shot

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2006, 09:09:31 PM »
We don't have to disrespect your woman.  Sounds like you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself!

yes Rob..................... ..............i did have sex with girls/woman/girls before i met Laura
as shocking as that may be ................i think she has come to terms with it (and is off the medication now)

post THE fucking PICTURE!!!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2006, 09:09:42 PM »
We've seen Lauren already....btw....nice job Mike!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2006, 09:11:28 PM »

yes Rob..................... ..............i did have sex with girls/woman/girls before i met Lauraas shocking as that may be ................i think she has come to terms with it (and is off the medication now)

post THE fucking PICTURE!!!

This is news to us Mike
Here comes the money shot

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2006, 09:11:58 PM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2006, 09:40:10 PM »
dont they all!

Word, nugg.....

Pac may have had the soul of an angel, but he had the heart of a true savage.

Still Ballin'.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »
Word, nugg.....

Pac may have had the soul of an angel, but he had the heart of a true savage.

Still Ballin'.....

still dead as shit too.
div nugga, you realize you're not 14 anymore and that the "preaching" of 2pac's pretty gay now, yes?

speak on this.

DIV
Deep Tissue Massage

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2006, 10:28:42 PM »

the man was no slouch he came up with some pretty genius lyrics as well as poetry he was addressing shit in rap that no one would even go near! the man was a fearless freethinker

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2006, 02:39:09 AM »
ROFLMAO, that picture (which is posted on the website for all to see, so your not slamming me in any way) is only proof that I was heavier and worked my ass off to ...

Your picture is as gay as gay gets.   ::)

and as far as your "trailerlane" comment, it is you that lives in a trailer, you have posted that information  yourself.

When was this picture taken?

And when are you competing?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2006, 02:42:38 AM »
When was this picture taken?

And when are you competing?

YIP
Zack
umm have y ou seen her most recent she looks tight mayne!

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2006, 04:04:41 AM »
Is Mike still eating the "all-protein diet" that that know-nothing "trainer" has him on?

Tell him to eat some carbs before what little muscle he has left gets burned up.   

Stop. Didn't you know? Mike appreciates all of our advice and asks that we keep offering it. Furthermore he may incorporate it. Well....unless of course it opposes what he is currently doing or it makes MORE bioscientific sense than what he is currently doing. See, that's the great thing about being unremitingly loyal: it makes you unremetingly stupid.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2006, 04:32:46 AM »
Did 240 threaten Cheri in this thread?  That seems to be pretty common with this guy.  What you don't remember???

Oh, ok.  Here's where he threatened to kill Matt T.  This was after he logged on with several new identities, told the world that he was 240's friend and that 240 was dying.  He said that 240 had liver problems and that's why he acted strangely, and also why he envied bodybuilders (he couldn't 'get big' b/c of his liver condition).  Everyone called bullshit, and exposed 240's alter identity as him, and he freaked out even more, and the death threat stock went through the roof.

"the most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing to lose.  Matt may as well get those crosshairs tattooed on him for that miami show.

i was a different man back then, mike.  I have some health probs that I won't elaborate on, but I will say that I have grown up a lot since then.  " -240

This is where 240 threatened King Kamali:

"this one is gonna be a webpage that imitates a 'real' page, only brings the arguments regarding King to light. In addition, thanks to all the ideas and pics being sent to me, we'll have a series of animated movies/gifs for different skits. So keep PMing me with those scripts. Friday and Saturday I'll be home all day and plan to get some things going.

Then, our goal will have to be to share the page and gifs everywhere possible, from bodybuilding to fitness to HIV boards. 

Keep the good dirt and info on Kamali coming in!

PS... King, there is still time to apologize to Shawn/GetBig and avoid what will be a memorable mark on your legacy. But once I start working tomorrow, there is no turning back" March 17, 2005, 08:44:13 AM

"I was firing a 22 rifle at age 8 and a .45 by the time i was 12, supervised.  Guns teach kids the importance of safety, discipline, rules.  Kids break a lamp and it's easy to get a new one. Things like muzzle safety, however, are life or death. It's good for kids to learn the seriousness of things. "June 27, 2005, 12:21:59 PM

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2006, 04:33:44 AM »
Laura's sweet white ass is hitting the stage? 

How'd I miss this shit, Robert?

Where's the love?

When are we going to see shots of her ass....err..glutes from the back, stacked and cracked, nugga?

The question is:  Will Michael get jealous of all these guys seeing his pretty white wife on display for GetbigNation?

Speak.

DIV

Are you insecure, have kind of high body fat percentage, unattractive above the neck? Were you a loser in high school? Wish you actually were at leasty a quarter black or latino, slightly mentally challenged. For a cash payment would you be amenable to allowing an average white guy with an average physique with above average intelligence and a very above average face but below average height, punching you in the face with a protective glove to protect his hand because he finds you so damn annoying and lame? God damn, you make my stomach turn. "Speak"? "Nugga" WTH? Are you so fucking pathetic that you need to invent such a convoluted street tough online persona? Oh that's right you are the drug expert of this board. Hahahaha. Okay, pop tart. I know very little about anabolic drugs, but you better pray in your Wall-mart clearance briefs your step mother's half brother passes down to you that I don't wander over to your chemical anarchy (yeah!) board and expose the pharmacokinetic dip-shit mistakes I am sure you make on a daily basis in your myopic life-pathetic quest to be viewed as a drug guru on a BB message board. I promise you, if so inclined, and in the mood to do so, I will delete any respect you have accrued from the pissant steroid users in that community that actually consider you to contain two synapses that fire in succession. Anyway, every shit deserves a wipe so here is the best advice you will probably ever get so listen very carefully and takes notes if you like, I'll wait for a second while you get yourself a pen and paper.......okay ready? Alright, lean forward and read carefully because I am being paged and need to run and will only have time to type this once: Div, go kill yourself.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2006, 04:35:39 AM »
"Pro BBing is in its 'milking' stage.

It's a part of all product's life cycle. The 70s was rapid growth. 80s and 90s they made their money since everyone knew ahnold and haney. Then as 2000 arrived, weider sold and ami stepped in to implement a milking strategy- squeeze every cent out of the product until it enters the death phase.

ever wonder why your flex mag arrives 2 weeks late all the time? They're not concerned about cust. service. It's about cutting costs. They probably have 2 overworked student interns running their distribution facility to save a grand a month. mark my words. as the sport fades, the quality of publications, shows, and supplements will slide right along with it. It's planned too. " 240orbust -May 13, 2005, 03:49:31 AM