Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61489 times)

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2006, 04:36:00 AM »
i'd hate to see Laura lose those beautiful curves and the tits and ass and get all lean and hard.

You want me to hold a map for you? Eventually you are going to have to try and find your self-esteem again at some point. Come on, man.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2006, 04:37:32 AM »
Anyone ever read the book "Sneetches" by Dr. Seuss?

The Sneetches

Now, the Star-Bell Sneetches had bellies with stars.
The Plain-Belly Sneetches had none upon thars.

Those stars weren’t so big. They were really so small
You might think such a thing wouldn’t matter at all.

That's pretty cool. I had not seen that one. Will have to buy it. Thank you for that, 240.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2006, 04:38:04 AM »
Jeeeesus, you people and these freakin stars.  I don't think Ron gave them to us just because we are doing "local shows".  It may be the fact that (as far as Michael goes) that he has been involved (whether you wanna laugh or not) in bodybuilding for over 20 years, he personally knows and is aquainted with a lot of pro's (attached is a picture of Mike with Shawn Ray, from over 15 years ago), he's a personal trainer and he is working towards the PDI at freakin 42. 

As far as mine, I dunno, maybe it's because of some of the same things (not the PDI).  I don't plan on stopping at this "local show" CQ either.   ;)  I definitely have a plan and it is very personal and those who know me here (knny, stella, sarcasm, etc.) know what that plan is and why I have it (and I thank you all for your support  :-*).

Don't be so jumpy and jealous.

Ron, (I know we have discussed this but) if it is creating such a headache for you, you can remove my blue stars ... for now  ;), but please do not remove Michael's as he, in my opinion and maybe some of the others on the board, believe he has earned them.

Cheri

ps: CQ it seems like it's bothering you the most yet you PM telling me you would like to help me out with contest prep.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2006, 04:41:00 AM »
Are you insecure, have kind of high body fat percentage, unattractive above the neck? Were you a loser in high school? Wish you actually were at leasty a quarter black or latino, slightly mentally challenged. For a cash payment would you be amenable to allowing an average white guy with an average physique with above average intelligence and a very above average face but below average height, punching you in the face with a protective glove to protect his hand because he finds you so damn annoying and lame? God damn, you make my stomach turn. "Speak"? "Nugga" WTH? Are you so fucking pathetic that you need to invent such a convoluted street tough online persona? Oh that's right you are the drug expert of this board. Hahahaha. Okay, pop tart. I know very little about anabolic drugs, but you better pray in your Wall-mart clearance briefs your step mother's half brother passes down to you that I don't wander over to your chemical anarchy (yeah!) board and expose the pharmacokinetic dip-shit mistakes I am sure you make on a daily basis in your myopic life-pathetic quest to be viewed as a drug guru on a BB message board. I promise you, if so inclined, and in the mood to do so, I will delete any respect you have accrued from the pissant steroid users in that community that actually consider you to contain two synapses that fire in succession. Anyway, every shit deserves a wipe so here is the best advice you will probably ever get so listen very carefully and takes notes if you like, I'll wait for a second while you get yourself a pen and paper.......okay ready? Alright, lean forward and read carefully because I am being paged and need to run and will only have time to type this once: Div, go kill yourself.

I agree. The guy is very annoying and is obsessed with CQ. The way he writes almost makes him an E-Thug by default. He is tiresome :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2006, 04:59:03 AM »
When was this picture taken?

And when are you competing?

YIP
Zack

that is recent Hedge ..and she has  A LOT OF WORK TO do before she even thinks of competing (she knows this)
as i have stated she would like to have some minor cosmetic surgery done first,she is working hard towards her goals and we will keep you all up-dated.................

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2006, 05:03:00 AM »
that is recent Hedge ..and she has  A LOT OF WORK TO do before she even thinks of competing (she knows this)
as i have stated she would like to have some minor cosmetic surgery done first,she is working hard towards her goals and we will keep you all up-dated.................

I take it you didn't see what happened over the weekend. :-X

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2006, 05:04:48 AM »
Jeeeesus, you people and these freakin stars.  I don't think Ron gave them to us just because we are doing "local shows".  It may be the fact that (as far as Michael goes) that he has been involved (whether you wanna laugh or not) in bodybuilding for over 20 years, he personally knows and is aquainted with a lot of pro's (attached is a picture of Mike with Shawn Ray, from over 15 years ago), he's a personal trainer and he is working towards the PDI at freakin 42. 

As far as mine, I dunno, maybe it's because of some of the same things (not the PDI).  I don't plan on stopping at this "local show" CQ either.   ;)  I definitely have a plan and it is very personal and those who know me here (knny, stella, sarcasm, etc.) know what that plan is and why I have it (and I thank you all for your support  :-*).

Don't be so jumpy and jealous.

Ron, (I know we have discussed this but) if it is creating such a headache for you, you can remove my blue stars ... for now  ;), but please do not remove Michael's as he, in my opinion and maybe some of the others on the board, believe he has earned them.

Cheri

ps: CQ it seems like it's bothering you the most yet you PM telling me you would like to help me out with contest prep.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Shut the Fvk up already.

So you lost some of the fat off your ass. BFD. Last I checked you didn't help anyone other than yourself. Nope, didn't volunteer in the Neuro ICU at the local hospital. Didn't help the ICU nurses wipe the asses of the spinal cord injury patients who have loss of bowel function and literally shit themselves daily. Didn't donate any of the money you and Arvilla-san spend on anti-estrogens to combat his over use of androgens, which wasted more money, to some medical student for textbooks or so she can go get a burger and Nodoz for her USMLE's study seesion. Didn't say "ah hell, forget our second cardio session of the day for the 5th time this week, vanity really is getting excessive, and after all I am not a professional athlete, why don't I go to hospice and see if anyone needs someone to listen to their stories one more time." Nope, didn't do that either.

BUT...what you did do, you self indulgent, histrionic, individual, is spread your legs for an illegally over drugged "trainer" who had no knowledge of kinesiology who I can't imagine anyone else would have sacrificed themselves for years ago, and somehow, through hook or by crook, you got your ass into better condition, altering your neurochemistry shifting your estrogen and dopamine ratios changing your perceptions of reality and making you believe your relevance and hence responsibilities to this society are much more and less, respectively, than they actualy are. And before you say "you don't know me, you have no right to blah...blah...blah..." Believe me, their body 4 life winner-1 step from going into the holding bin, I not only know you, I've had to, unfortunately, lay the likes of you to sleep on many tragic occassions; more times than I d like to remember. Get your head straight and that of your counterparts. He is going to do the PDI? Great! Does he actaully think he is of professional caliber? Reality serum should be formulated and mandated to be infused into the jugular of individuals such as you two, if for nothing else than to protect yourselves  from your own delusional perceptions...either that or you should be prohibited from procreation. Absolutely.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2006, 05:13:33 AM »
As far as them deserving the stars I definitely made my points clear on that. Cool people, both of them so it was nothing personal.

But for the record, Cheri did rather snap out on me in that post...which we spoke about privately later and we're cool. So as far as the comments she made to me on that post, please just disregard them as it was just a small miscommunication...

Just wanted to say that as the post has been quoted 2/3 times again. This post is not directed at anyone in general...just to anyone reading the thread :)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2006, 05:18:42 AM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Shut the Fvk up already.

So you lost some of the fat off your ass. BFD. Last I checked you didn't help anyone other than yourself. Nope, didn't volunteer in the Neuro ICU at the local hospital. Didn't help the ICU nurses wipe the asses of the spinal cord injury patients who have loss of bowel function and literally shit themselves daily. Didn't donate any of the money you and Arvilla-san spend on anti-estrogens to combat his over use of androgens, which wasted more money, to some medical student for textbooks or so she can go get a burger and Nodoz for her USMLE's study seesion. Didn't say "ah hell, forget our second cardio session of the day for the 5th time this week, vanity really is getting excessive, and after all I am not a professional athlete, why don't I go to hospice and see if anyone needs someone to listen to their stories one more time." Nope, didn't do that either.

BUT...what you did do, you self indulgent, histrionic, individual, is spread your legs for an illegally over drugged "trainer" who had no knowledge of kinesiology who I can't imagine anyone else would have sacrificed themselves for years ago, and somehow, through hook or by crook, you got your ass into better condition, altering your neurochemistry shifting your estrogen and dopamine ratios changing your perceptions of reality and making you believe your relevance and hence responsibilities to this society are much more and less, respectively, than they actualy are. And before you say "you don't know me, you have no right to blah...blah...blah..." Believe me, their body 4 life winner-1 step from going into the holding bin, I not only know you, I've had to, unfortunately, lay the likes of you to sleep on many tragic occassions; more times than I d like to remember. Get your head straight and that of your counterparts. He is going to do the PDI? Great! Does he actaully think he is of professional caliber? Reality serum should be formulated and mandated to be infused into the jugular of individuals such as you two, if for nothing else than to protect yourselves  from your own delusional perceptions...either that or you should be prohibited from procreation. Absolutely.

How are those bodies in your basement?

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #184 on: April 24, 2006, 05:20:09 AM »

you are a very attractive woman and you look fantastic for your age
On that point I agree. Good luck Cheri

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 24, 2006, 05:21:50 AM »
we will keep you all up-dated.................
no we won't
:D Weee

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2006, 05:21:56 AM »
His experience:  On June 10th Michael will be stepping on stage at the William Dwyer Auditorium for the West Palm Beach Classic.  Why don't you show up and I can better answer your questions ... face to face.   ;)

That is not his experience. He has not had experience yet. Is this concept coinfusing to you? I know you can not be that stupid. Would you like someone else to explain it to you? Again, your counterpart does not have any accrued experience. You can not use unrealized episodes as manifestations.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 24, 2006, 05:22:30 AM »
yea CQ  has been nothing but supportive of Cheri and her dreams (Stella also!)

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2006, 05:26:53 AM »
Thank you lord!

I just laughed out loud. I just heard the sound of my own laughter.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 24, 2006, 05:27:49 AM »
AGB...................ur kinna negative this morning

everything ok?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #190 on: April 24, 2006, 05:30:20 AM »
no we won't

ROFL!

The one thing I give Mike credit for is not giving a shit.

I, like you, would not be posting up my comp prep stuff here ;)

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2006, 05:36:44 AM »

How are those bodies in your basement?

Are you being serious or would you care for a serious clarification from me or are you attempting to add "cred" to your status here on Getbig? Please respond as I need to leave for work soon and I want to make certain and answer you. Thanks.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2006, 05:43:04 AM »
ROFL!

The one thing I give Mike credit for is not giving a shit.

I, like you, would not be posting up my comp prep stuff here ;)
CQ, there are a few getbiggers that will be sent progress pics and contest results (you included...hey what ever happend to what you PMed me about?  I'll give you my email address via PM) but I don't find the majority of gbers supportive.  They are mostly kids looking for somewhere/someone to vent their anger/unhappiness on.  Plain and simple.  I've never claimed to be something special, but I sure never expected half the responses I have gotten from pictures Michael's posted in the past.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2006, 05:45:10 AM »
CQ, there are a few getbiggers that will be sent progress pics and contest results (you included...hey what ever happend to what you PMed me about?  I'll give you my email address via PM) but I don't find the majority of gbers supportive.  They are mostly kids looking for somewhere/someone to vent their anger/unhappiness on.  Plain and simple.  I've never claimed to be something special, but I sure never expected half the responses I have gotten from pictures Michael's posted in the past.
do it for yourself cheri thers is always gonna be haters in the end its all for you!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #194 on: April 24, 2006, 05:56:55 AM »
Are you being serious or would you care for a serious clarification from me or are you attempting to add "cred" to your status here on Getbig? Please respond as I need to leave for work soon and I want to make certain and answer you. Thanks.

Well, I do think you're crazy.  You write like a sociopath. A lot of what you have written follows along the lines of Manson (the killer, not the band).

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: April 24, 2006, 06:08:16 AM »
Well, I do think you're crazy.  You write like a sociopath. A lot of what you have written follows along the lines of Manson (the killer, not the band).

Whatever, dude.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #196 on: April 24, 2006, 06:09:32 AM »
CQ, there are a few getbiggers that will be sent progress pics and contest results (you included...hey what ever happend to what you PMed me about?  I'll give you my email address via PM) .

Sent. I type slow ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2006, 07:19:46 AM »
Sent. I type slow ;)
I got it and wow!!!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2006, 07:41:09 AM »
I did not know that 240 had created Londonisburning.com  but the first time I saw it, I was greatly impressed. I thought it was very sharp looking and stimulating to the CNS. I work with the mind and thus, I deeply enjoy anything that activates the brain. I thought it was a superb website and not only because I like Jack London. I do not know 240 at all as a person, in fact his criticism of Bob C got very annoying after a while (although I bet he considers that a success lol). Anyway,  I believe he advertises his web design as an affordable alternative. Therefore, I find it ludacrius if anyone criticizes his design work especially if he is as affordable as advertised. If I have made some factual errors, I apologize in advance.

Thank you.  I was a former elementary school teacher, and I've been finding that if I can deliver a website that will appeal to the auditory and visual learners- and i'm still working on the kinesthetic learners through the use of clicks- I can keep more people on the site longer.  Same way it was important to do that when teaching, as once you lose em, it's hard to get their attention back.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2006, 05:47:08 PM »

Cherri, don't let it get you down. I actually like Mike's attitude, he is right on front street taking everything thrown at him positive and negative. Most of us couldn't take 1/2 of the abuse that he gets but he keeps on smiling. Here is a guy with not the best genetics putting it all on the line, if you are non pro you have to give him credit.   

Ofcourse MIke isn't 260lb, shredded, benches 600lbs and dead lifts 2000lbs like the rest of us but it ok!

As for you, good luck. I for one look forward to progress picks.  Can you take some with the purple robe on? That is if MIke stops prancing around in it.
Here comes the money shot