Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61332 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »
I totally remember. You had very good conditioning :-*

I had you on my list ;)

Mark me off your list I don't need any stars!
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
See that's where you are wrong Z.  I owe him nothing.  "The Page" you are referring to was, from what I was told, a slamming of my children.  Takes a little man to stoop down into bringing children into a battle.  He obviously felt too threatened that he couldn't just keep innocent children out of it.  I have no skeletons in my closet either.  Do you people seriously think he knows me personally enough to know any kind of secrets I may have?  Are you really that naive Z?  He is just an internet geek, like us all.  I don't know shit about his personal life outside of what he posts...which are probably lies, and he/everyone here knows shit about my personal life outside of what I may post, which ya never know....could be lies.  If he feels he's got something, post it again, take a screen shot and send it to me. 

The page had alot more than that on it, trust me :-\

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2006, 06:23:34 PM »
  The page had alot more than that on it, trust me :-\

damn, and I missed it.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2006, 06:25:13 PM »
damn, and I missed it.

It was a shame what was written on there. I don't think you even want to know :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »
I saw it, and not to like defend 240, but it did not slam Cheri's kids at all....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2006, 06:27:12 PM »
I saw it, and not to like defend 240, but it did not slam Cheri's kids at all....

No, it didn't. It was all directed at two people.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2006, 06:31:29 PM »
I would have still liked to have seen it, oh well. That will teach me to have a life and step away from the PC.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:31 PM »
If you've seen it spill the love/hate... but just a little bit. :)  I just noticed I have 16 posts. I should slow down.
Rectum defendere!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

Damn whats up with his right side, looks like a hernia or summat. Whatever it is, it looks painful.

wow next mr olympia ??  :o
watch out Ronnie  ;D
TEAM WOLF

LifterChick

« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2006, 06:48:23 PM »

Well with the ass kicking he is getting on here lately, He will post it again and feel justified in doing so.
Even though he didn't slam the kids directly he did mention them and use them against Cheri.

I learned something today...
Before you entrust your $300.00 dollar website and actually talk to somebody as your friend remember what he does with that information.

Zeratul-Dark Templar

• Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2006, 06:53:10 PM »
Well with the ass kicking he is getting on here lately, He will post it again and feel justified in doing so.
Even though he didn't slam the kids directly he did mention them and use them against Cheri.

I learned something today...
Before you entrust your $300.00 dollar website and actually talk to somebody as your friend remember what he does with that information.

Bullshit! Rob gave Cheri countless warnings ... she was mistakenly confident that Rob could not possibly produce anything. Cheri asked for it in a straightforward manner and Rob delivered. Perhaps Rob could have privately informed Cheri of the content, in which case Cheri would have undoubtedly retracted, but she was too arrogant and Rob was by no means obligated to do so.

I'm really sick of the hate 240 is subjected to. He has single-handedly turned this board around with his wit, intelligence, and activism.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2006, 07:03:53 PM »
Bullshit! Rob gave Cheri countless warnings ... she was mistakenly confident that Rob could not possibly produce anything. Cheri asked for it in a straightforward manner and Rob delivered. Perhaps Rob could have privately informed Cheri of the content, in which case Cheri would have undoubtedly retracted, but she was too arrogant and Rob was by no means obligated to do so.

I'm really sick of the hate 240 is subjected to. He has single-handedly turned this board around with his wit, intelligence, and activism.

hi 240.

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »
As much as I do like Cheri, I must say that they themselves ploughed headlong into business dealings with a guy that is [and has observably been for so long now] SO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY the cunt of cunts

In this regard, they have nobody to blame but themselves, you lay down with dogs, you get fleas

So - momentarily at least - Cheri and Mike are top be admonished as dopey old fuckwits, duped by the cuntbox that is 240, to wit - again, momentarily at least - fuck them, lets hope they learn from the episode

Rob is clearly a snide old bastard and will stoop to any depth if it means scoring a few points in his sad little life, anyone that has demonstrated such contempt for integrity, let alone sheer business professionalism, should be held up as the dog fucker they undoubtedly are

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
Winding Judy up since 1604
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2006, 07:37:16 PM »
Rob, I am with you as far as the PDI is concerned, but your actions in this thread are pretty fvcked up. You would do this to paying customers? Someone would have to be outside their mind to hire you after the dirty laundry you tried to air in this thread.
SHAZAM!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2006, 07:40:17 PM »

Them crack sandwiches must be good.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
Rob, I am with you as far as the PDI is concerned, but your actions in this thread are pretty fvcked up. You would do this to paying customers? Someone would have to be outside their mind to hire you after the dirty laundry you tried to air in this thread.

Bingo

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2006, 08:16:42 PM »
I would have still liked to have seen it, oh well. That will teach me to have a life and step away from the PC.

It was far too brutal to be in good fun :-\

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2006, 08:18:27 PM »

Car accidents aren't in good fun either, but something makes us want to see them.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »

For the record:

Mike was my client last summer.  I built that site and Cheri has run it for the last 9 months.

Contact any of my clients and they'll tell you the same thing.  I am a stone cold professional.  Ron knows.  Wayne knows.  Rhino and Vinny know.  The 60+ site owners I've worked with in the last 4 months all know.  I leak nothing. I am completely professional with all business partners.  

I built that little page based upon info Mike & Cheri posted on the boards.  Nothing there is new.

Cheri Lane hasn't seen it- she just heard what people told her.  It's not about kids, it's about her.  And "trying to air dirty laundry" is not true.  if I wanted to post the page, I would PM it to everyone and humiliate her. I won't do that.  I just made it so Cheri would back off.  Many of you read the thread that night.  She posted morphed pics, insulted my family & business, & BEGGED me to make a comeback.  FOUR times, I begged her for a truce.  Her response? "Hit me with your best shot".

Many of you saw it.  I'll repost my requests.  I asked her over and over to stop.  She would not.  I don't know what else to do with her.  She is an immature woman, instigating fights after I apologized and begged for a truce.  She just kept trashing my business, my marriage, etc.  So I didn't start that.  Cheri, you insulted first, and repeatedly.  And I did nothing but deliver you guys a great site which you were VERY proud of back then, remember?  It was posted all over the boards.  

I apologize for any misunderstanding and I will be walking away from this topic.  Cheri and Mike, good luck.   All of my clients know what kind of man and what kind of professional I am.  I deliver a great, confidential product in fast times.  To say otherwise is an outright lie. Peace.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Bingo

I am not surprised he would do this. And to think he brags of his marketing knowledge like he's some sort of rocket scientist. Earth to 240, marketing is as easy as the alphabet.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »

PM me what was said.  

Also, to the rest of the board.  Cheri has some 'choice stuff' about 240.  I think you'd all like to read it.  It kind of discredits everything that he ever claimed.  Busted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2006, 08:20:52 PM »
Quote from: 240 is Back on April 22, 2006, 10:14:23 PM

Laura......
 Mike and I are cool, so I will stop if you do.  But if you really want a flame war... let's just say it will be humiliating at best.  Better to let this one die without having to get in a last word here... 

Quote from: 240 is Back on April 22, 2006, 10:28:25 PM
You suuuuure you wanna do this?  We can call truce here...

Quote from: 240 is Back on April 22, 2006, 10:36:13 PM
(You can reallllllly let this die.  There is no putting this cat back in the bag ya know...just say TRUCE and it ends)

Quote from: 240 is Back on April 22, 2006, 10:48:44 PM
cheri-

i feel like shit writing up my next post.  it's gonna be a bad one.

Can we PLEASE call truce?  It's going to be humilating, Laura.  It's not the pic, either.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2006, 08:22:31 PM »

I apologize for any misunderstanding and I will be walking away from this topic.  Cheri and Mike, good luck.   All of my clients know what kind of man and what kind of professional I am.  I deliver a great, confidential product in fast times.  To say otherwise is an outright lie. Peace.

The websites listed on your client list are mediocre, I know 8th graders making better sites in computer class than those. But, to each his own.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2006, 08:22:39 PM »
240, I know what Cheri has on you.  If you push her, you will most likely have another break down.  

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2006, 08:23:34 PM »
240, I know what Cheri has on you.  If you push her, you will most likely have another break down.  

PM me ;D