Author Topic: Proof Covid isnt a new virus  (Read 923 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Proof Covid isnt a new virus
« on: July 10, 2021, 07:55:47 AM »
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-proof-that-puts-a-end-to-the-sars-cov-2-narrative-quot-professor-sucharit-bhakdi_895vxLrSVgHYH7y.html?fbclid=IwAR0An5MKQlJFj4it9xeXDG8a7PWetEhmQMhEH_2KZtgB3lj1hjM4Lm-wECQ

Cliffs
People injected with the vaccine produce antibodies within a few days as opposed to a month if it were a new virus

The fact the body responds so fast to the vaccine is that your immune system recognises the virus because its dealt with it before.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Proof Covid isnt a new virus
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:04:21 AM »
The flu ain’t nothin’ new.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 09:31:50 AM »
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-proof-that-puts-a-end-to-the-sars-cov-2-narrative-quot-professor-sucharit-bhakdi_895vxLrSVgHYH7y.html?fbclid=IwAR0An5MKQlJFj4it9xeXDG8a7PWetEhmQMhEH_2KZtgB3lj1hjM4Lm-wECQ

Cliffs
People injected with the vaccine produce antibodies within a few days as opposed to a month if it were a new virus

The fact the body responds so fast to the vaccine is that your immune system recognises the virus because its dealt with it before.
My nikka

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 09:40:38 AM »
They just started testing for it a little over a year ago. How the fuck can they know it’s new?

This is why there has to be so much censorship because anybody who asks a few hard questions exposes the fallacies.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 09:56:44 AM »
They just started testing for it a little over a year ago. How the fuck can they know it’s new?

This is why there has to be so much censorship because anybody who asks a few hard questions exposes the fallacies.

It isnt new, thats why the body recognises it so quickly.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 10:00:46 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
I'll be nice.

Your cliffs aren't entirely accurate Jo.

There are 4 or 5 other corona viruses which fall under the "common cold" category. We've all had them as kids (mild cold, just like sarscov2 is for kids). When we get infected by those same coronaviruses again, they are once again mild colds at worst because your body already knows how to deal with it (unlike sarscov2).

For some people there is a degree of cross immunity. If you had one of those common cold coronaviruses in the last couple of years then there is a good chance your body will launch a far better and faster immunological response to sarscov2 than someone who hasn't. (Asymptomatic infections)

This isn't really something special or unique or some amazing new scientific discovery, but they definitely didn't want this news out there in the mainstream a year ago.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 10:45:25 AM »
Big Pharma money making machine.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 12:23:42 PM »
It sure is and now that people will need a booster shot for the Delta variant and a new shot every year for the newest variant it will be a big money maker for years to come.  They had to find something to replace the money lost from selling opioids through pill mills.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 12:26:15 PM »
No money in a cure, only a treatment.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 12:27:28 PM »
It sure is and now that people will need a booster shot for the Delta variant and a new shot every year for the newest variant it will be a big money maker for years to come.  They had to find something to replace the money lost from selling opioids through pill mills.

Would be interesting to see how the money flows. You know the governments are getting their share of the windfall.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 12:32:48 PM »
Would be interesting to see how the money flows. You know the governments are getting their share of the windfall.
Aren't the governments paying for it through tax payer money?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 12:40:02 PM »
I'll be nice.

Your cliffs aren't entirely accurate Jo.

There are 4 or 5 other corona viruses which fall under the "common cold" category. We've all had them as kids (mild cold, just like sarscov2 is for kids). When we get infected by those same coronaviruses again they are once again mild colds at worst. Our bodies recognise the virus are deal with it.

For some people there is a degree of cross immunity. If you had one of those common cold coronaviruses in the last couple of years then there is a good chance your body will launch a far better and faster immunological response to sarscov2 than someone who hasn't. (Asymptomatic infections)

This is really something special or some amazing new scientific discovery, but they definitely didn't want this news out there in the mainstream a year ago.

I think there is a lot to this

I'm pretty sure I had 'Swine-flu' in (I think) '09

Put me in bed for week

March last year we all fell ill with what (I think) was the 'Rona'

Youngest daughter nearly went to hospital - adult kids medium rough - Wife very poorly - me - mild temperature
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 01:40:54 PM »
Aren't the governments paying for it through tax payer money?

Yeah, but the back door inflation type where Central Banks buy Government debt with money created via a keystroke.

The age old scheme is for governments to hand out contracts to favored businesses and then get kickbacks. I’m sure that what’s happening here in a massive scale. Also, a lot of the money made by big Pharma comes back to the feds via taxes.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2021, 05:21:54 PM »
Saw a guy on a bicycle today.
No helmet, hands not on handle-bars, but wearing a mask.
I think its safe to say the human species has truly regressed to water-head levels.

--

In our day, we had mosh-pits.
These days, they have 'safe-spaces".
I think we know its a new pussy-world.

--