Author Topic: Help please re. insulin  (Read 2081 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Help please re. insulin
« on: April 22, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
Hey, I am a type one diabetic and was wondewring how to use my insulin for gaining purposes. Thanks anybody who responds

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Help please re. insulin
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:29:43 PM »
Hey, I am a type one diabetic and was wondewring how to use my insulin for gaining purposes. Thanks anybody who responds

Use your insulin for your diabetic purposes.  The rest will just fall into place.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 03:44:52 PM »
Use your insulin for your diabetic purposes.  The rest will just fall into place.

Freaker is correct, per usual.

You being diabetic, I can't even begin to explain how dangerous and utterly stupid it would be to experiment with dosage for carb hypercompensation.

You could die......like right there.

I don't even advise non-diabetic bodybuilders to do that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »
Thank you for the replies..... I guess this was mot suck a good idea anyways

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 11:01:31 PM »
insulin is insanely crazy, and any who messes with it is just as crazy
big or bust

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:40:46 PM »
How much insulin are people taking to gain?  I am a type 2 diabetic and take anywhere from 15-20 cc's several times a day of short-acting insulin and then a large dose of long-acting at night.  There are times where I have taken 40+ cc's of fast-acting.  just curious.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »
you guys better quit fucking around with that damn insulin
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »
I've never tried to use it for anything other than to bring my glucose level into regular levels.  just curious as to what the amount is for people trying to gain.

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:06:28 PM »
I'm Type I diabetic so I don't have a choice in using it. Right now, I'm about 245, I take 24 IU's right after working out and have that with 120 carbs, works great. My last two AIC's have been 6.0 and 5.8

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »
What is the results of insulin "humilin R"? What does is do for you muscle wise? Deeper muscle bellies? I admit I been trying it for the past two weeks once a week only on leg day. I dont think I will do it anymore cus it scares the shit out of me, almost every hour i feel myslef go into shock... So i pound oatmeal with honey and a high carb drink till it goes away.. Def dont think im gonna mess with it anymore..... I only been taking 5units in that morning and 5 imeadiately after i work out....

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 12:45:53 AM »
If you're interested in insulin, try to get Humalog, its a prescriiption only, but hell I'm assuming your using AAS anyway right? Humalog acts much faster than Humulin R and is out of your system faster. It slams ya pretty quick, but then runs out quickly as well, so it has a sharp peak. The problem I had with R, is the peak is much longer, so after I had my post workout meal, I had to keep eating almost constantly for 4 hours to avoid crash. Humalog is obviously very dangerous, but personally has always been much smoother for me

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 08:29:47 AM »
Yeah its a real pain the ass to constantly be pounding food till bedtime. I will try the humilog. So what results should I expect? and how fast? I def notice sick pumps, but what else?  Thanks again!

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »
For me its always been alot better pumps and alot faster recovery time. If you use it right obviously. My training partner has used it as well and his recovery time was really quick after going on and he made some solid gains with it. His diet was right on, so he didn't add much fat, it was quality gains. Also appeared alot fuller all the time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
What is the results of insulin "humilin R"? What does is do for you muscle wise? Deeper muscle bellies?

It doesn't do anything specifically for the muscles other than replenishes them with glycogen which is what you want.

I still wouldn't advise using insulin.

AAS are good enough.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...