Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 45658 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2021, 05:02:14 PM »
Be nice and I might let you polish my trophy

this is code for something, huh?  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2021, 05:02:58 PM »
We must put our personal feelings aside as Bhank dons the warrior's thong to do battle for Getbig.

Just as we embraced the Land of the Rising Sun after nuking them and acquired Nazi scientists for our space program and jet propulsion, so must we support Bhank as he goes to war in our name.

Superbly done, my friend!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2021, 05:04:05 PM »
Superbly done, my friend!!!!

There is no greater honor than a compliment from the Shakespeare of Getbig.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2021, 05:09:10 PM »
Also what about carb loading should I have a big meal after dieting for a coupel days to fill out or will that make me soft and watery and basic simple plans would be great

Compete when you have time to get ready.
My final advice is to stop this crazy plan and take your gf out for nice dinner.

Competing is more expensive then most people realize...last min entry gets even more expensive.
It's going to be stressful and pricey to get proper fitting trunks and bronzer, rush ordered to your house.
This isn't the kid of thing you can buy at Wal-Mart.

Use the extra $$ to have a great weekend with your gf.
Now, step back from the key board , call/text your gf and just walk away for a few days.

You can thank me later  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 05:09:18 PM »
I was giving you credit. Because I believed your words.
Sorry bud......I thought you were being sarcastic.

My bad!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 05:10:05 PM »
Sorry bud......I thought you were being sarcastic.

My bad!!

It’s all good Wes !

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 05:11:44 PM »
We must put our personal feelings aside as Bhank dons the warrior's thong to do battle for Getbig.

Just as we embraced the Land of the Rising Sun after nuking them and acquired Nazi scientists for our space program and jet propulsion, so must we support Bhank as he goes to war in our name.

Just when I thought I've heard it all get big...this zinger pops up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 05:12:26 PM »
EVERYTHING YOU`RE ASKING ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK FROM DAY TO DAY ....AND YOU HAVE FIVE WHOPPING DAYS.

YOU IDIOT !!   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 05:12:57 PM »
Don't listen to negativity, Bhank!

Bring glory to Getbig.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 05:13:35 PM »

Operation cobbler >>> operation paperclip

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 05:17:08 PM »
Don`t offer him any help fuck him.........thinks he`s the noise.

I could help him with every question he asked but is threatening a 66 year old man with Stage 4 COPD worse than civilly talking to a persons 80 year old mother?

You ever knock on my door you`ll meet God asshole...............I dont play bullshit talking games I`ll bat your fucking skull in.

Told ya` YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUIDING

The fuck you talking about civily talking guy mad numerous post talking about drug addiction and mental illness on my mothers public facebook page fuckign civil I am going to hurt Josh really bad for what he did. Anyone who thinks its ok can get some as well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 05:19:52 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 05:21:36 PM »
The fuck you talking about civily talking guy mad numerous post talking about drug addiction and mental illness on my mothers public facebook page fuckign civil I am going to hurt Josh really bad for what he did. Anyone who thinks its ok can get some as well

What wheelchair are you going to use?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 05:25:03 PM »
That`s not what I was told.....besides I wasn`t involved and you threatened to beat the info out of me.

Better know your place and the person you threaten next time.........not that I was worried you were gonna` show up but you would have left here with severe injuries chump.

I`ve fought a lot of guys way bigger than you and after they hit me as hard as they could I never fell down.....hit them back and knocked them on their ass so fuck your height and stupid 238 pounds of waterlogged shit.

SPRINGFIELD MASS. MUTHERFUCKER............ ..........DON`T EVER GO THERE.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 05:25:14 PM »
You have time to diet for a show right before your big fight?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 05:26:35 PM »

;D ;D Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition .

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 05:27:52 PM »

Bhank will bring the sword he wins to the fight.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 05:28:02 PM »

He isn't fighting anyone.

Maybe he can find a 120 pound female to slap around to take out his aggression.

Dude can barely fucking walk.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 05:28:38 PM »
;D ;D Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition .

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 05:29:17 PM »
Don't listen to negativity, Bhank!

Bring glory to Getbig.

Thanks Iron not sure why everyone thought I was just bullshitting and wasting their time. I said I could roll out of bed and do fine I meant it. Give me 5 days and I am trying to win. If they have a true novice or an over 40 division I consider myself a favorite. Do I know how to pose? Fuck no. Do I have a routine? Fuck no. Do I have music. Fuck no. Will I compete in the heavyweight division and look good in the comparisons fuck yes. After morning prejudging where I will learn the mandatories I will try and figure out a routine Ha. Do I have court all day Thursday yeah so not doing much that day but fuck it I am available this Saturday. I am in shape and there is a contest. Going to go stand next to some bodybuilders and get some perspective. I think I am bigger than getbig realizes and I am going to try and prove it this Saturday. I don't need 6 months of starvation prep 5 days of not stuffing my face and I will be dialed in. I have a very fast metabolism

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 05:30:37 PM »
Man, this guy is too much! 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 05:31:17 PM »
F*ckin' A right, Bhanks!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2021, 05:31:38 PM »
That`s not what I was told.....besides I wasn`t involved and you threatened to beat the info out of me.

Better know your place and the person you threaten next time.........not that I was worried you were gonna` show up but you would have left here with severe injuries chump.

I`ve fought a lot of guys way bigger than you and after they hit me as hard as they could I never fell down.....hit them back and knocked them on their ass so fuck your height and stupid 238 pounds of waterlogged shit.

SPRINGFIELD MASS. MUTHERFUCKER............ ..........DON`T EVER GO THERE.

Does this look civil I am going to end Josh. But that is not what this thread is about this is a positive thread. Also I had no intention of hurting you once I showed up at your house and explained the situation and you saw how important it was to me I was confident you would gladly give me the info.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2021, 05:38:09 PM »
OK then when you go see Josh and when you get fucked up don`t say the board didn`t warn you and don`t threaten me again cuz you aint about shit living on your little island.....you`d be dead in 5 days if you lived where I did for 40  years son.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2021, 05:40:14 PM »
Thanks Iron not sure why everyone thought I was just bullshitting and wasting their time. I said I could roll out of bed and do fine I meant it. Give me 5 days and I am trying to win. If they have a true novice or an over 40 division I consider myself a favorite. Do I know how to pose? Fuck no. Do I have a routine? Fuck no. Do I have music. Fuck no. Will I compete in the heavyweight division and look good in the comparisons fuck yes. After morning prejudging where I will learn the mandatories I will try and figure out a routine Ha. Do I have court all day Thursday yeah so not doing much that day but fuck it I am available this Saturday. I am in shape and there is a contest. Going to go stand next to some bodybuilders and get some perspective. I think I am bigger than getbig realizes and I am going to try and prove it this Saturday. I don't need 6 months of starvation prep 5 days of not stuffing my face and I will be dialed in. I have a very fast metabolism

Wait you’re doing a novice show? I thought you were winning a state level contest…

Anyhow do us proud and get that trophy!