Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 45846 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2021, 05:41:35 PM »
Josh never disrespected your mother.....he told her what he thought of you...............I saw no disrespect or animosity aimed at her in that post.

Was he right or wrong...........that`s for you to decide.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2021, 05:42:12 PM »
Wait you’re doing a novice show? I thought you were winning a state level contest…

Anyhow do us proud and get that trophy!

It is a state level contest I am going to enter every division I am eligible for at the show so I can get 5 trophies Wes style

http://solidattitude.com/sc-npc-excalibur/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2021, 05:42:50 PM »
Josh never disrespected your mother.....he told her what he thought of you...............I saw no disrespect or animosity aimed at her in that post.

Was he right or wrong...........that`s for you to decide.

I am going to end Josh you mention my mother again and I can add you to the list 66 years old or not. Anyone else here wants to contact my mother in anyway and I will cross timezones to fuck them up. My mother is off limits

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2021, 05:46:37 PM »
I am going to end Josh you mention my mother again and I can add you to the list 66 years old or not
Fuck you  ,,,,,now you`re just being a dickhead...............I said nothing bad about your mother but threaten me again and I will cacksucker.

353 West Rd.
Hermon, N.Y,

Anytime you feel like meeting the equalizer asshole.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »
Fuck you  ,,,,,now you`re just being a dickhead...............I said nothing bad about your mother but threaten me again and I will cacksucker.

353 West Rd.
Hermon, N.Y,

Anytime you feel like meeting the equalizer asshole.

Don't start defending mentally ill strangers harassing 80 year old women they don't know online with troll accounts this is not a debateable subject

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
It is a state level contest I am going to enter every division I am eligible for at the show so I can get 5 trophies Wes style

http://solidattitude.com/sc-npc-excalibur/
Cost for each div entered = $100 plus min $25 late fee ( masters and novice) entry fees = $250
NPC card = $135

Posing trunks- ? $50 plus rush shipping , maybe $75 total
Pro tan bronzer - with rush shipping another $75
gf ticket = 25 prejudging and 50 for night finals

Still think this is a good idea?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2021, 05:52:52 PM »
I am going to end Josh you mention my mother again and I can add you to the list 66 years old or not. Anyone else here wants to contact my mother in anyway and I will cross timezones to fuck them up. My mother is off limits

You aren’t crossing shit.

Fuck you attention whore, let’s see what excuse you come up with for not competing on Saturday.

You stick legged bald twink phaggot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2021, 05:53:08 PM »
Don't start defending mentally ill strangers harassing 80 year old women they don't know online with troll accounts this is not a debateable subject
FUCK YOU.....MY BOSS IS A JEWISH CARPENTER.

COME BEAT UP THIS OLD MAN..................... ....I FEAR YOU NOT PUSSY .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2021, 05:54:56 PM »
Cost for each div entered = $100 plus min $25 late fee ( masters and novice) entry fees = $250
NPC card = $135

Posing trunks- ? $50 plus rush shipping , maybe $75 total
Pro tan bronzer - with rush shipping another $75
gf ticket = 25 prejudging and 50 for night finals

Still think this is a good idea?

Well two divisions means 2 swords so back out 130X2 for the retail value of the sword.

https://www.swordsdirect.com/excalibur-swords.html

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2021, 05:56:05 PM »

I don't need to and again you would have given me the info without a fight stop the nonsense. You think old men are above an ass whooping? But yeah not planning to break your hip so relax

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »
A a rule even though 5 days is far too short of a time I would help this guy out but but to put it bluntly he` an egotistical asshole who will meet his match when he leaves his island and fucks with the wrong person.

Punk ass bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »

And don't you mean he was unemployed homeless beggar??? If he is a carpenter he would have a store and I could go buy a stool. But he isn't a carepenter because he is dead and he wasn't a carpenter in real life either he was a travelling vagrant beggar

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2021, 05:58:27 PM »
Bhank, will your family be attending the show?

You might want to get tickets now and not at the door bb contests are hot commodities.

Have you interviewed with Lonnie Teper yet?

Also, where are you going to inject all the gear for localized growth? Can you share you pinning protocol thanks!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2021, 05:59:36 PM »
A a rule even though 5 days is far too short of a time I would help this guy out but but to put it bluntly he` an egotistical asshole who will meet his match when he leaves his island and fucks with the wrong person.

Punk ass bitch.

We shall see if there is anyone who can match me Saturday trying to win that sword did you ever get one of those or just plastic trophies?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2021, 05:59:56 PM »

BHank, they're in your head like Mike Katz, and the T-shirt. Getbig has invested a lot of time in you, and we don't want to see you not do the contest because of mind games, bad chicken/peach cobbler before the show, Ninja/girlfriend attacks, etc.... Square yourself up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2021, 06:00:49 PM »
Bhank, will your family be attending the show?

You might want to get tickets now and not at the door bb contests are hot commodities.

Have you interviewed with Lonnie Teper yet?

Also, where are you going to inject all the gear for localized growth? Can you share you pinning protocol thanks!!!

I have told you many times I would advise against pining any oils in your upper body water based peptides  are fine.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2021, 06:02:32 PM »
Thanks Iron not sure why everyone thought I was just bullshitting and wasting their time. I said I could roll out of bed and do fine I meant it. Give me 5 days and I am trying to win. If they have a true novice or an over 40 division I consider myself a favorite. Do I know how to pose? Fuck no. Do I have a routine? Fuck no. Do I have music. Fuck no. Will I compete in the heavyweight division and look good in the comparisons fuck yes. After morning prejudging where I will learn the mandatories I will try and figure out a routine Ha. Do I have court all day Thursday yeah so not doing much that day but fuck it I am available this Saturday. I am in shape and there is a contest. Going to go stand next to some bodybuilders and get some perspective. I think I am bigger than getbig realizes and I am going to try and prove it this Saturday. I don't need 6 months of starvation prep 5 days of not stuffing my face and I will be dialed in. I have a very fast metabolism

BHanks, you can't just roll in there and compete like you want.
For starters you need to the "check in" from 5-7 pm on Friday.
Before you get there you'll need to do the on-line registration with the NPC ( $135)
At the meeting you'll have to pay all the late fees with the 100 for each div entered .
You might need cash entering at the last min?  Plus, you'll need to have your posing music ready to hand in.

I know the promoter Tres Bennet and he promotes the Jr USA along with these shows.
He runs a well organized event, so don't be late for any part.

This will be a 2 day deal , from Friday night check in , to sat morning prejudging and then finals.
If you don't even know the poses, you might look bad on stage .
As a judge, I can tell you from personal experience, awkward posing hurts your chances.
They can only judge what they see on stage. If you looked messed up, that's what they see.

The Excalibur is a well attended big regional contest, so it's gonna be a long day .
Good luck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2021, 06:03:54 PM »
BHank, they're in your head like Mike Katz, and the T-shirt. Getbig has invested a lot of time in you, and we don't want to see you not do the contest because of mind games, bad chicken/peach cobbler before the show, Ninja/girlfriend attacks, etc.... Square yourself up.

I am doing the contest remember Wes guaranteed earlier today I would never do a show well Wes is wrong

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2021, 06:05:25 PM »

Punk ass bitch.

Settle down Wes.

That skinny fuckwad isn’t going anywhere to defend the honor of his 90 year old mommy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2021, 06:06:01 PM »
I don't need to and again you would have given me the info without a fight stop the nonsense. You think old men are above an ass whooping? But yeah not planning to break your hip so relax
I`ve been pronounced dead on 3 occasions, got hit by experts many a time ,grew up in the streets of a Black ghetto for 40 years....who did you think I fought constantly every day....., bounced in a strip bar for 13 years ,fought big guys all my life,disarmed 3 assholes with knives and another one with a gun at my wedding and have turned out several bars all by myself and a ton of other shit but I don`t want to incriminate myself.

I could write a best seller about my life....never owned a surfboard though which breaks my heart.

Your best bet is not to fucking step into my world asshole cuz you might not step back out.

I came up tough because I had no choice, and if you think just because I`m 66 I would`t cut you a new asshole you are highly mistaken.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2021, 06:07:18 PM »
BHanks, you can't just roll in there and compete like you want.
For starters you need to the "check in" from 5-7 pm on Friday.
Before you get there you'll need to do the on-line registration with the NPC ( $135)
At the meeting you'll have to pay all the late fees with the 100 for each div entered .
You might need cash entering at the last min?  Plus, you'll need to have your posing music ready to hand in.

I know the promoter Tres Bennet and he promotes the Jr USA along with these shows.
He runs a well organized event, so don't be late for any part.

This will be a 2 day deal , from Friday night check in , to sat morning prejudging and then finals.
If you don't even know the poses, you might look bad on stage .
As a judge, I can tell you from personal experience, awkward posing hurts your chances.
They can only judge what they see on stage. If you looked messed up, that's what they see.

The Excalibur is a well attended big regional contest, so it's gonna be a long day .
Good luck.

If I enter multiple classes does that mean I have to pose more or do they just judge me based on each class? Is it harder to do multiple classes wondering if I should sign up for master novice and open or if that is too much and I should just do one?

Also when you say have music what format and how long does it have to be. Plan is just to slowly do the mandatories during a song

But nice to hear it is a Big regional show so I may get some respect around here if I do well but also may not want to do the open not sure

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
I`ve been pronounced dead on 3 occasions, got hit by experts many a time ,grew up in the streets of a Black ghetto for 40 years....who did you think I fought constantly every day....., bounced in a strip bar for 13 years ,fought big guys all my life,disarmed 3 assholes with knives and another one with a gun at my wedding and have turned out several bars all by myself and a ton of other shit but I don`t want to incriminate myself.

I could write a best seller about my life....never owned a surfboard though which breaks my heart.

Your best bet is not to fucking step into my world asshole cuz you might not step back out.

I came up tough because I had no choice, and if you think just because I`m 66 I would`t cut you a new asshole you are highly mistaken.

Jesus man I would probably buy you a bear just to listen to your nonsense so relax I never intended to fight you was just going to show up and ask you for info which I am certain you wold have just given me. But I like the spirit you would be a good fight starter for the bar would be fun to see you get all riled up then have to come fight the dudes you started with becauseyou are  a yapping old chihuaha not a doberman

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2021, 06:10:11 PM »
this is code for something, huh?  ;D

My guess is the OP's plan is to polish the judges! LOL!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2021, 06:13:43 PM »
Jesus man I would probably buy you a bear just to listen to your nonsense so relax I never intended to fight you was just going to show up and ask you for info which I am certain you wold have just given me. But I like the spirit you would be a good fight starter for the bar would be fun to see you get all riled up then have to come fight the dudes you started with becauseyou are  a yapping old chihuaha not a doberman

The posts you are trying to hide from your parole officer are already saved, wifebeater.

Sucking Wes’ cock now isn’t going to save you.

Even mommy can’t bail your ass out now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2021, 06:15:35 PM »
The posts you are trying to hide from your parole officer are already saved, wifebeater.

Sucking Wes’ cock now isn’t going to save you.

Even mommy can’t bail your ass out now.

I have never been on Parole jackass but by all means start contacting people outside Getbig about me like a pussy coward that you are I will fuck Josh up in front of the cops. No one is getting away with harassing my mother