Author Topic: Taking Tren and Eating Pussy  (Read 2817 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Taking Tren and Eating Pussy
« on: August 19, 2021, 05:42:32 AM »
I recently was running tren for 6 months and during the time I had an insatiable appetite for eating my GF's pussy.  I didn't care when, after she worked out, after a long day of work, after a shower, even after fucking her for an hour.  Whether it was fresh from a shower or had a hint of taint from the workday.  Every day all I wanted to do was have her sit on my face or bury my face into her twat.  I stopped the Tren a month ago and just running TRT and I don't want anything to do anymore with eating her out.  I am still horny and want to fuck daily but my appetite for eating her pie is completely gone.  Like no interest at all.  What is it with Tren and wanting to eat pussy?

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Taking Tren and Eating Pussy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 05:52:30 AM »
For me the critheria is the pussy itself and not the hormones you are on. Whether you are inlove or not with her also make it feel diferent.
Always ask for HPV testing.. You can get throat cancer from that.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 06:06:59 AM »
For me the critheria is the pussy itself and not the hormones you are on. Whether you are inlove or not with her also make it feel diferent.
Always ask for HPV testing.. You can get throat cancer from that.

Gayer than using the restroom at the same time as primemuscle

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 06:08:51 AM »
I recently was running tren for 6 months and during the time I had an insatiable appetite for eating my GF's pussy.  I didn't care when, after she worked out, after a long day of work, after a shower, even after fucking her for an hour.  Whether it was fresh from a shower or had a hint of taint from the workday.  Every day all I wanted to do was have her sit on my face or bury my face into her twat.  I stopped the Tren a month ago and just running TRT and I don't want anything to do anymore with eating her out.  I am still horny and want to fuck daily but my appetite for eating her pie is completely gone.  Like no interest at all.  What is it with Tren and wanting to eat pussy?

Sounds like you wanted the lingering taste of all the cocks your gfs slit has taken

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 06:10:48 AM »
So tren makes you submissive?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 06:14:07 AM »
my appetite for eating her pie is completely gone.  Like no interest at all. 
You have been grossly overtraining .....make a quick switch from pie to peach cobbler ASAP.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 06:39:30 AM »

there's like a visceral feeling about it when i'm on tren, it's comparable to taking a bite out of a fresh catch when if you've ever gone like salmon fishing.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 06:58:41 AM »
You guys compete or just running tren for the fuck of it?
Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 08:30:00 AM »
Can’t offer any insight as never touched the stuff and already feel exactly like you describe without it, I assumed most everyone did

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 08:31:57 AM »

How much over 250 pounds does “she” weigh?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 09:53:27 AM »
Bro...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 09:59:59 AM »
Tren makes you a sexual maniac, it really warps your thought process. IME there's no other steroid that has quite that same effect. Moody, anxious and horny.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 01:11:18 PM »

That's me for the last 5 years, but no Tren.

I'm absolutely obsessed with eating pussy.

Doesn't matter if it's clean or not.

I've got it down to where i can make a chick cum in like 3 minutes.

My GF loves it.

Tren makes me very aggressive in bed, and to be honest i don't need it. ;D

Shit, last month my GF was out of town for 3 weeks. When she came back i clapped her cheeks so hard for like 2 hours. She was making comments about it for a while. Where did that come from? Her entire body was sore for days because i was rolling her in every position possible and going balls deep.

Haven't used Tren in 8 years because i don't like the sides.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2021, 01:12:28 PM »
Tren makes you a sexual maniac, it really warps your thought process. IME there's no other steroid that has quite that same effect. Moody, anxious and horny.

Exactly.

When i first ran Tren years ago i wanted to fuck everything in sight.

Almost cheated on my GF about 100 times.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 02:50:30 PM »
Add high dose proviron/ mast and you will be ready to fuk any woman

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 03:03:26 PM »
You have been grossly overtraining .....make a quick switch from pie to peach cobbler ASAP.

Hahahaha

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2021, 04:03:57 PM »
Parsh Granite

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2021, 05:04:08 PM »
I'm like that NOW and  my free testosterone level is that of a neutered hamster. LOL, not really, I'm old. :'(

On the positive side, at least you still want to bang her poontang and not some dudes  hairy bunghole LOL. :o
Seriously dude, emphasis on different acts and positions over time is pretty normal.

Ok, back around 16-17 years ago I was getting busy with the (last) ex-wife.
I was seated with my back against the bed and she was bent over with her ASS in my face.

I had my face buried between her cheeks and was eating that poontang, like it was a chicken sandwich . :-*
I briefly looked to my right and could see my reflection off a glass cabinet door
The image of me with my face in her ASS looked so absurd, I almost started laughing.

No matter, I continued and didn't allow the image to deter me from my appointed rounds.

Did you do that to the HS girls you taught in physics class?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2021, 05:04:45 PM »
Craig Titus felt the same on tren, he turned out alright I must say

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 06:13:45 PM »

Lol 😂

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2021, 07:51:52 PM »
"A 32-year-old male went to the police to claim he just killed his girlfriend by inflicting several stabs with a kitchen knife. He was very nervous and particularly aggressive. About 90 min after the assault, a blood specimen was collected with natrium fluoride as preservative. The blood was free of alcohol, pharmaceuticals and drugs of abuse, but tested positive by LC-MS/MS for metandienone (32 ng/mL) and trenbolone (9 ng/mL)."

Aknouche F, Gheddar L, Kernalléguen A, Maruejouls C, Kintz P. Anabolic steroids and extreme violence: a case of murder after chronic intake and under acute influence of metandienone and trenbolone. Int J Legal Med. 2021 Jul;135(4):1449-1453. doi: 10.1007/s00414-021-02587-y.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 01:34:10 AM »
Just your gf's pussy or any attractive pussy?

Did you want her to spank your naughty ass red too? ;D  Not judging bro. I wish my girl would.

My ass.
Not your ass.
That'd just be weird.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 08:36:24 PM »
You guys compete or just running tren for the fuck of it?

Sounds like for the fuck of it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2021, 10:12:40 PM »
It really ups his cunnilingus game.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2021, 10:30:14 PM »

Sounds like for the fuck of it.