Author Topic: Dreamed about Eating  (Read 3230 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Dreamed about Eating
« on: August 21, 2021, 05:30:49 AM »
So I did a little exercise before bed. I then woke up at 6am and cooked because I was having this dream about eating. I was on the sidelines of a football game (watched football before bed) and it was getting ready to start and I was explaining to the coach I had to eat now. I was aggressively hungry and I was going over to the other sideline to take and eat their food. This is a good sign it means the body has a healthy appetite and is ready to eat, train, and grow. #Beefcake

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Dreamed about Eating
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 05:55:50 AM »
Unleash "The BEAST" !!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 06:04:47 AM »
When you are dreaming of eating peaches, it means that you will have a reunion with someone you like. You are probably together for a short period of time, but you have a feeling like you have known them for many years. You can talk about everything honestly and state your opinions freely. You like them because they are always ready to listen to you and give you attention. You are waiting for every encounter impatiently, and you are able to spend hours in front of a mirror, choosing clothes for your date and thinking of conversation topics.

https://www.dreamglossary.com/p/peaches/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 06:13:54 AM »
Bhank on the road to recovery.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 06:17:17 AM »
When you are dreaming of eating peach cobbler, it means that you will have a reunion with someone you like. You are probably together for a short period of time, but you have a feeling like you have known them for many years. You can talk about everything honestly and state your opinions freely. You like them because they are always ready to listen to you and give you attention. You are waiting for every encounter impatiently, and you are able to spend hours in front of a mirror, choosing clothes for your date and thinking of conversation topics.

https://www.dreamglossary.com/p/peaches/
FIXED

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 06:29:08 AM »
So I did a little exercise before bed. I then woke up at 6am and cooked because I was having this dream about eating. I was on the sidelines of a football game (watched football before bed) and it was getting ready to start and I was explaining to the coach I had to eat now. I was aggressively hungry and I was going over to the other sideline to take and eat their food. This is a good sign it means the body has a healthy appetite and is ready to eat, train, and grow. #Beefcake

Better load up your 16 inch arms with oil.

What if you dream about an oil change on your car? That means it’s time re up your synthol protocol.

I have a promo code you can use free shipping and 20 off.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 06:34:06 AM »
 :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 06:41:48 AM »

&t=67s   think of this next time. it will curb your appetite. ;D
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 08:49:35 AM »

What if you dream about an oil change on your car? That means it’s time re up your synthol protocol.

Webstar throws haymakers.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 11:39:08 AM »

Which was it?  Watched football or exercised?  Or wait...by 'exercise' you mean you jacked off while watching a game.  Right?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 12:21:52 PM »

Dude my forearms are 16 inches and vascular as can be. My arms are 18.5-19. You don't get jacked vascular forearms from synthol but keep hating my arms are sick and all cut up and angular not a drop of oil in them. Notice my forearm today not flexed looking like fucking popeye with inch thick veins. By all means tell me how to site inject that??? Jackass Hater

And again I am the first person to say synthnol is fuck all lame any seo is fuck all lame destroys tissue and makes you look deformed with no shape. Meanwhile my arms are striated and cut up and vascular the exact opposite of what seo looks like I have never put a drop of oil anywhere in my upper body and never will don't need it because unlike yourself I am already jacked. I taped it on video just shy of 19 months ago

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 12:28:01 PM »
telling people about your dreams is pretty much the time you have become the most boring person on the planet.

Listening to someone telling you about a dream is surely the most uncomfortable and embarrassing conversation for a person to be in

Bhanks... you have now officially reached rock bottom

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »
telling people about your dreams is pretty much the time you have become the most boring person on the planet.

Listening to someone telling you about a dream is surely the most uncomfortable and embarrassing conversation for a person to be in

Bhanks... you have now officially reached rock bottom

You are missing the point I have felt like shit since dropping 30lbs in 5 days. My vascularity and appetite are now coming back. When you are sick you have no appetite when healthy you have a raging aggressive appetite I am getting healthy again.

If you don't wake up hungry ask yourself why

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 12:46:14 PM »
Which was it?  Watched football or exercised?  Or wait...by 'exercise' you mean you jacked off while watching a game.  Right?

I have a gym and a tv in my house jackass. I can do both the same evening. I literally did a couple sets during the commercials

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2021, 01:02:44 PM »
Dude my forearms are 16 inches and vascular as can be. My arms are 18.5-19. You don't get jacked vascular forearms from synthol but keep hating my arms are sick and all cut up and angular not a drop of oil in them. Notice my forearm today not flexed looking like fucking popeye with inch thick veins. By all means tell me how to site inject that??? Jackass Hater

And again I am the first person to say synthnol is fuck all lame any seo is fuck all lame destroys tissue and makes you look deformed with no shape. Meanwhile my arms are striated and cut up and vascular the exact opposite of what seo looks like I have never put a drop of oil anywhere in my upper body and never will don't need it because unlike yourself I am already jacked. I taped it on video just shy of 19 months ago

fake measuring tape and no date reference.

Measure with news paper or a piece of paper that states todays date and your social insurance number.

otherwise its all bs.. like all your other stories.

Like i have 21 inch arms cold no pump..

Where do you like to pin your gear?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2021, 01:11:52 PM »
fake measuring tape and no date reference.

Measure with news paper or a piece of paper that states todays date and your social insurance number.

otherwise its all bs.. like all your other stories.

Like i have 21 inch arms cold no pump..

Where do you like to pin your gear?

Fake measuring tape lol I know you just can't stand that I have arms and you don't your hate knows no limits

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2021, 01:38:12 PM »
Fake measuring tape lol I know you just can't stand that I have arms and you don't your hate knows no limits

https://fishfib.com/

Take a video today with your sin and address visible then we will know your not oil filled.

Otherwise, it’s your normal bs stories. I fasted for 72 hours, jumped in a random show etc etc

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2021, 01:43:54 PM »
You are missing the point I have felt like shit since dropping 30lbs in 5 days. My vascularity and appetite are now coming back. When you are sick you have no appetite when healthy you have a raging aggressive appetite I am getting healthy again.

We're not missing the point.

We just don't care.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2021, 01:54:35 PM »

I dont need to ask myself the question, I alread know the answer..
Its because Im not hungry in the morning, I wait around 2 hours before I eat

As for health, it depends on the individual
Think depression, some people dont eat and some people comfort eat...

I dont really get hungry, I have to remind myself to eat, I could quite easily go days without food if I wanted to

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 01:59:49 PM »
I have a gym and a tv in my house jackass. I can do both the same evening. I literally did a couple sets during the commercials

WOW, you have a TV  ;D

I'm jelaous  :-[ :-[

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2021, 02:00:35 PM »
I dont need to ask myself the question, I alread know the answer..
Its because Im not hungry in the morning, I wait around 2 hours before I eat

As for health, it depends on the individual
Think depression, some people dont eat and some people comfort eat...

I dont really get hungry, I have to remind myself to eat, I could quite easily go days without food if I wanted to

Sounds like bhanks contest prep diet. You entering a show as well Sunday?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »

WOW, you have a TV  ;D

I'm jelaous  :-[ :-[

Just saying dude acts like no one has ever watched tv and worked out before like they are somehow mutually exclusive activities

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2021, 02:31:22 PM »
Just saying dude acts like no one has ever watched tv and worked out before like they are somehow mutually exclusive activities
maybe if you concentrated on one of them you could either become a TV critic or maybe win a bodybuilding contest..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 02:34:07 PM »
We're not missing the point.

We just don't care.

THIS !.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2021, 02:48:18 PM »
BHANKS, you have a good beach body but you look horrible for competitive bodybuilding.

You should spare the world and never compete in bodybuilding again.
X